Part 3

Who's the new hunk in town?
Part 3: New guy? Shadow Knights? What the hell is going on!!
~6 years later~
Zane's POV
It feels good to be home! I got off the airplane and went to the lobby with Gene, Zenix, and  Sasha... Ivy was going to come within a week, she just needed to finish some stuff. I was about to call a cab when someone hugged me from behind. I jumped slightly, and when I looked it was AARON!!! I turned around and hugged him back. "Zane! Omi! Your home! Thank irene! I was getting so worried! Than I get a call saying that your leg got blown off and they were making a feel better video, which was so sweet, but why wouldn't you tell me!" I cut him off for rambling anymore by hugging him. "OMI!!! I need to call Garroth and tell him your home! He has been so worried! And he hasn't talk to Travis or Aphmau since! Can you believe that! He even lives with Travis, and lives across from Aphmau!" My eyes widened.
"He cares!" I asked surprised. He nodded.
"He cares so much! He was going to kill Aphmau and Travis when he found out, but knew you wouldn't like it so he stopped, than me and him started dating, and he still misses you everyday, and he found out about your leg, he flipped!" Geez, Aaron never talks this much unless he is really excited... Wait... Did he say...
"YOU AND GARROTH ARE DATING!" I squealed, he nodded with a smile. I started jumping up and down as I let my inner fangirl come out. "When? How? Why don't I know? Where is Garroth? Do the others know about my leg? OMI!!" I grabbed his shoulders and made him look at me. "How many times have you fucked him?" I heard Zenix chuckle.
"Well... Umm..." He started using his fingers. "So much I can't keep count..." He mumbled. "But look at you! You got big and muscular! Geez..." He said poking my arm. Than realized the other's behind me when they coughed. He smiled at them. "Hi Gene, Sasha, and Zenix!" He said happily holding out his hand to shake.
"How do you remember us from High School?" Gene asked shaking his hand.
"I don't know, maybe the looks, you all look the same, except everything has changed, well, hair and eye color are the same, plus Sasha is the only girl I've ever seen with purple eyes and silver hair, so I kinda guessed on you guys..." Aaron admitted.
"So why are you here?" Zenix asked.
"Umm... Well, Garroth actually, he had to visit, your mom and dad(Gestures to Zane), or Zainna and Garte... He should be here-" Someone jumped on Aaron's back causing him to be cut off as he caught my brother.
"Hey- ZANE!!" Garroth yelled jumping off Aaron's back and giving me a bear hug.
"Can't... Breathe!" I tried saying and he let me go with a smile.
"I can't believe you left without telling me! I would have chopped off there little bitch ass heads!" He cursed. I looked at him wide eyed.
"That's a first, never heard you curse before... What have you done to him Aaron!" I accused jokingly.
"I did nothing, I told him what happened and this was the outcome, curses every once in awhile." Aaron said with a shrug. "Now! Pile in! And were too!"
~Timeskip~
Still Zane's POV
We dropped Garroth off, passed Aaron's house and once we got to mine it was dark, Aaron helped take all of your stuff inside the house, we were all going to live together, Zenix and Balto might get there house in a few years, because let's face it, they are dating, and probably going to get engaged soon, then get married! Aaron and I hugged once more before he left, saying goodbye to the other's. I set the other's in the 3 guest rooms I have before falling asleep in my own bed for the first time in forever.
~Next day ~
Still ZuZu's POV
I woke up before everyone else and started making breakfast, they probably haven't slept in a normal bed in a long time... I bent over to see if I have any food that isn't rotten, there was some food! All the rotten stuff was gone a note put there.
Hey Zane,
I decided to get you some food last night, I kept your house tidy too while you were gone!
~Love your Bestie Aaron and Brother Garroth <3
I smiled at the note and tried to get back up but my leg got stuck. I looked down at my metal leg with gears and stuff, it was simple, but sometimes gets stuck. I sighed and hit were the knee would be a couple times and it loosened up. I started making bacon, eggs, and waffles for everyone. Sooner or later the guys came down on boxers and a t-shirt while Sasha had some basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt on. We all ate and we were cleaning up, when Sasha decided to speak up.
"How about we go get skateboards than go through the streets with them!" She explained. We all agreed before getting dressed and going to the store...
Travis's POV
Me, my girlfriend Katelyn, Aphmau, Chan, Dante, Vylad, Laurence, Garroth, and Aaron (BTW they don't know Garroth and Aaron started dating!) and Garroth still refuses to speak to me or Aphmau... And we don't know why! But we were all walking on the sidewalk talking and laughing then suddenly 3 guys flow over us on skateboards, and 1 was skateboarding and doing tricks on the road till he rode over, he looked oddly familiar... "Idiots! You could've hit them!" The guy that looked familiar and had black hair, one blue and one grey eye.
"Sorry..." The four said, one guy who also had black hair and teal eyes looked up at us. And his mouth dropped into a smile. "Dante! What's up!" The guys aid walking over to Dante who gave the man a hug.
"I haven't seen you since you turned 18!" Dante replied.
"Well I did go out to the army and met these knuckle heads!" The guy said gesturing to the 4 behind him.
"Well excuse me, I'm no knucklehead, you're the one who is-" a guy with brown hair and eyes started saying but the guy with teal eyes covered his mouth.
"Shh! They don't need to hear about our sex life!" Teal eyes said.
"Well we hear it all the time coming from your tent, oh and last night! First time sex in bed! Gene! Zenix! Are you trying to taunt me since my girlfriend is finishing up at the camp!" White haired girl commented crossing her arms.
"Well... Um... Gene, brother... Why the hell didn't you tell me you are gay, that's freakin great! And this is your boyfriend! OMI! It's Zenix from High School! I so shipped this like fedex!" Dante exclaimed. Gene smiled, OMI, it's the old shadow Knights! Everyone shifted back a little... Gene, Sasha, and Zenix noticed this and frowned... The black and blue eyes noticed and took a step forward.
"Don't you takes step back! They are veterans, it's disrespectful! You will treat than them with respect you understand!" He ordered. We all nodded scared.
"Big Bro!" Vylad said and hugged him, oh he also hasn't really talked to us, we'll he has, but just a sentence or a word, not full conversations.
"How's it going Vylad!" The guy seemed someone what happy.
"Great!"
"If it's so great then why don't you talk to Travis or Aphmau or really any of us but Aaron, Garroth, and Dante?" Katelyn asked.
"Because you are all bitches, plus, you can't even remember the one you basically verbally tortured forever..." Vylad stated narrowing his eyes. We all gave him a weird look. Till it hit me.
"Zane!" I said. Black hair blue eyes looked at me and walked over, a slight limp in his step. He was in front of me with a smile.
"That's my name, don't wear it out or else you'll be screaming it in bed, Travis!" I took a step back and Sasha was laughing her butt off.
"Damn Zane! You're straight forward!"
"Wha? He got looks like the summer and is as big as a turn on as if I were Aaron seeing Garoth naked and Aaron fucking him senseless and Garroth begging for more..." I'm just going to slowly walk away now... Katelyn chuckled, for being my girlfriend she sure doesn't seem like it... Honestly, I'm thinking about breaking it off with her, I think she might be lesbian anyway.
"Damn, we hardly talked about us and you already guessed our sex life..." I heard Aaron whisper.
"Wait! Since when have you two been together?" Aphmau asked with anger and sass.
"Six year whore!" Garroth hissed at her.
"Yo! No fighting or I'll take off Zane's metal leg and whack all of ya!" Zenix exclaimed holding his hands out. "So how about we all talk like civil people and get to know the new us and the new you!" He tried reasoning. "Or at least but Zane because he is not civil at all, he is some badass military talk trasher! He even cursed out his dad before he retired, and let's say it's lucky Garte was retiring..." He continued trailing off... Everyone looked at Zane.
"What!?! He friken told me that I trained my team wrong and that they suck at there job! Hell no bitch! None of my people got injured or died, and a little less than half of his men died or got injured... He deserved to be on that hospital bed!" Zane stated crossing his arms. And swear, Zane got hotter? What the hell am I saying! I might be bi, but Zane really?!?
~time skip~
What happened... They all went back to Zane's house and sat in a circle and actually got to know each other! Surprise! Well, Travis and Katelyn also admitted there sexuality and broke it off, Aphmau and Katelyn kissed as a dare but actually admitted they have been secretly dating for the longest time, Zane forgave everyone... They decided to take the beer out... And that did I not end well, Gene got drunk first and was basically grinding on Zenix and flirting with him, and basically dragging him to their bedroom. Aphmau, before the guys and girls could get anymore drunk they brought them home, Vylad and Aaron too... But for some reason let Travus stay. Now let's see what's up with Travis when he wakes up!
(Quick author's note, I actually wasn't going to have Zane hook up with anyone, but well... You guys kept asking me what ship this is so here you go!)
Travis's POV
I woke up and saw a medal leg with a foot. I jumped a little. But then heard the water running with someone singing, and I have to say there voice was great... The water turned off and the door opened up a few moments later and Zane was standing leaning on the door frame, I slowly looked down realizing he was naked, and didn't have a leg?
"Hey can you pass the metal leg?" He asked gesturing to the leg next to me. He hopped over and sat at the foot of the bed as I handed him the leg.
"What happened?" He asked.
"There was a bad bomb... and it was about to blow, I told the others to leave as I was going to sacrifice myself for all of them to live... But before the bomb could blow two of my teammates pushed me away, they were a married couple, no other family but the army... They both didn't survive and I survived, but my leg didn't... I'm surprised Aaron or Garroth didn't tell you guys..." He had tears welling up in his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him.
"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.
"It was their decision..." He replied.
"I wasn't just talking about them, I'm sorry for that but I'm also sorry for before the army... I felt so guilty... I guess I was just jealous of you and Aph, me and her used to be really good friends, and I missed that, and whenever I asked if she could hang out she said she was with you..." I explained. His eyes widened.
"Why the hell didn't you tell me!" He asked. I shrugged.
"But what happened last night?" I asked.
"Sex and you topped don't worry, I could hardly stand this morning..." Zane whimpered. I chuckled Han looked down at myself to see I was naked.
"Explains a lot..."
————————————————————————————————————
Zane: that ending was terrible...
Me: you don't think I know this!!!!
Travis: She's got a point, she did make an authors note...
Zenix: damn... But now I'm with Gene! I thought I was with Balto!
Me: you were, till I changed it
Sasha: and Ivy was still at the army! I have to wait a few more days!
Me: okay stop your yappin! And say bye!
Everyone: Bye!
Me: vote if you want... Don't really care... Bye!
Zane: *Whispers* She does care!
Me: Shut Up Zane!