Continuation!

So in the last part, Zane made Dante and Vylad kiss... So this is after everything happened, and this is at Vylads house!

Vylads POV

I was sitting on my couch, I was still trying to comprehend everything that happened last night. DANTE KISSED ME!!!!!!! Than my dad we found out was a psycho path, Zane has some crazy magic... And he has a boyfriend! But Dante kissed me! But it was a dare, so he could of done it just to not be called s chicken, because he seems like he is straight from the way he flirts with girls, hangs out with Nicole everyday....... Yup... We haven't even talked about it because he probally hates me now! I was knocked out of thought when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and Dante was there with a bottle of vodka... "I was wondering if we could talk?" He asked. I let him in with a nod. I got two glasses And went to sit on the couch with Dante he poured the glasses and gave me my cup. 

"What you want to talk about?" I asked him. He looked down with a faint blush.

"D-did y-you f-feel something in that k-kiss?" He asked stuttering slightly.

"Yes..." I nearly whispered. I was looking down now, he probably hates me, is going to call me names, is against gays, wants nothing to- 

"Well I did too..." He lifted up my chin with his finger and leaned in and kissed me, I was surprised at first so when he pulled away I pulled him back into another kiss. When we pulled away he was smiling at me. "In fact, I love you..."

"I love you too Dante." My heart was fluttering with butterflies! He likes me! He loves me! Than Dante giggled.

"So cute~" he cooed. I gave him a confused look. "You have a tail and cat ears!" He said letting me, causing me to purr. "Awe you're so cute!" He pecked my lips before my phone went off, and he left to somewhere in my house,.

"Hello Nya?" I said.

"Vylad, it's me Garroth, umm, Zane has locked hisself in his room and won't come out..." He said slowly.

"Let me guess, you have cat ears and tail?"

"Mmhmmm."

"I do too, so just call Travis and get him to get Zane out..." I stated, trying to see were Dante was.

"Thanks for the help! See you!" He hung up right when I got back to the living room were Dante was, he had a smile and patted next to him. Than I realized the fancy candles around us... Oh~ I see were this is going! He brought me into a rough kiss, it got heated quickly when he took off my shirt, his hands tracing over my body. Than he started playing with my tail, twisting it around his finger, petting it, all making me purr, than he started sucking on it, making my purr and moan in one, he smirked and slowly came up my stomache, than to time chest, than started leaving hickeys on my neck.

Dantes POV

This is great! He would put stop purring. I picked him up, blew out the candles and carried him to his bed. I layed him down and towered over him, he was still purring. His tongue was sticking out slightly and he looked adorable!!! I started drinking on him and his tail shot up. 

"Look who's excited~" I whispered suductivly in his ear. He just purred in response, i started sucking on his tail again, he was bright red, yet couldn't stop purring. i played with him a little longer till, cuddled, and for some strange reason Vylad was sucking on my finger, his tongue was so soft and gentle, he was just swiping his tongue around my finger it was kinda weird. "What you Doing?" I asked him.

"Hmmm...." He shrugged and took my finger out of his mouth. "I don't know Nya." He sighed in a cute way before curling up into a ball and started falling asleep, but I took his arms and put them around my neck and he cuddled with me, his tail locked onto my leg.