Yipchi!

Sorry for not updating! I'm making a new book for the #JustWriteIt and #LBGT, it's called "I can't love you..." It's an original story, so I'll date this book when I can! But after that 30 days is over, or I wrote the 10,000 words for the contest I'm coming back to this the same as usual so don't worry!

Love ya!

Malachi x Yip (High School)

Yip's POV

It is my first week in Phoenix Drop high (He's coming in the middle of the year, and it's a Monday) and I've made a few friends... Sasha, Zenix, and Gene... I don't help them in anything... We just hang out, I don't skip with them, vandalize property... Nothing like that... But now it is art class... And the teacher is asking for a volunteer to come be a model for us... I raised my hand. "Oh! Mr..."

"Yip..." I finished for her.

"Well Yip! Why don't you come up and let the students make you look like art!" I did what I was told and stood on the podium in the center of class... There were only 6 other students though... Every student just looked at me once but one... He had brown hair, emerald green eyes, a black and blue bruise on his eye. He walked up to me, he pulled the hair behind my ear showing my piercings, and I didn't realize he had one of his hands on my chest and feeling down my shirt. Once I did, I felt heat rising to my chest. He smiled before walking back over to his area.

~After Everyone is finished!~

I slowly walked along the other paintings, sketches, drawings, and other things. They were all okay... None really caught my eye to the last one. It was me... But not the pose I was doing... It looked great...

(Looks like this but instead of Travis it's Yip, so tan skin, blue button down, black and red hair, green eyes, and it says Nightmare for the signature, there is still the piercings, sharp teeth, and the way everything is posed)

"Woah..." Is all I could say.

"He's my best student... Malachi Nightmare..." The teacher said behind me.

"Which one was he... he even got the piercings right!" I exclaimed.

"You just need to work on that shading!" I looked behind me, the teacher was talking to the guy from earlier.

"Alrighty... I see what you mean, I made the light source shining on him and yet it doesn't show any shadowing anywhere... I'll try to fix it next time!" He said thinking.

"Also don't forget about your sketchbook or the piece artwork for the contest!" With that he left for lunch. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside, to see him being tripped by Gene, Zenix, and Sasha, they punched him and he ran outside. I looked at Gene, Zenix, and Sasha, before going to the cafeteria.

Malachi's POV

I ran to my lunch spot. I sat up against the tree and looked for my sketchbook when there was a snap. I grabbed a nearby branch to defend myself. I kept backing away to I was between three trees as protection. Than Yip came through the trees, he is new, and sadly has join the Shadow Knights, but surprisingly he doesn't beat me up, or do anything bad. He was holding a book and a paper bag behind his back. "S-stay away!" I said holding up the stick.

"Are you going to hit me with a stick?" I nodded, my hands were shaky.

"I want to say I tried to defend myself from the person who is going to beat me up." I said weakly. He looked at me intently, before his face lit up.

"Now I remember who you are! You're Malachi!" He said happily, but then frowned. "The guy Gene is always beating up..." He said sadly. "Well... I came here to say sorry for never helping you out... And I'm not going to hurt you so you can put the stick down..." I looked at the branch in my hand and throw it to the side and came out of the trees. He smiled and sat next to me. Than held out the bag and book. "Here... You dropped your lunch and sketchbook... Sasha smushed your lunch so I bought you a hamburger in the Cafeteria..." He handed it over and got up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I said getting his attention. I grabbed the hamburger and split it in half and held it out to him. He smiled and sat back down. Next to me.

"So what do you draw?" I shrugged.

"What ever inspires me..." I opened my book, there were fruits, flowers, birds, other plants and animals, a couple of Yip, and a couple of Levin and his friends, Alexis, Kyle, and Maddy... But they all go to a different school...

"These are great!" He said looking over my shoulder. We finished eating and we started heading to English... This is going to be fun!

~timeskip to the next day, Friday~

We were having an assembly... The person speaking was Michael... (Okay... So I had this assembly in my school... And I was crying...) he was talking about how people get depressed from getting called names and stuff... He also showed us 4 versions of himself and different events that happened to him. One as a preschooler, which was somewhat funny, than it got more serious, to him being a football star, but wasn't going to go pro because he was a straight A student but people didn't see that, they just saw him as another black football star. Than he showed him in high school and how he was hated and everything, then he showed his feminine side and how he got in trouble for sticking up for his beliefs. Than he talked a little about how he had an eating disorder, and how he almost killed himself... this is my second time watching this, and I still had my knees to my chest and tears in my eyes. Lastly, he pretended to be someone with disabilities, and he told us the story about how a kid was making faces at him, his mother slapped him, than the mother said something that crushed him 'you don't want God to make you look like him!' I had tears rolling down my face. Than he asked a question. "If you could fly or turn invisible, which superpower would you chose!" I raised my hand measly.

"Hmm... Malachi!" Oh god... He had to say my name. "Stand up!" I slowly got up. The girl next to me, some new girl was looking at me, so was everyone else.

"Well, I would pick to fly..." I said. He smiled.

"Why?"

"Well two reasons... First, you could just fly away from all your problems! Be free from gravity, just soar out into the clouds... Second... You don't need powers to be invisible, people just pretend you don't exist and just step, push, and punch you then pretend you're not there, just keep on walking by..." I said before sitting down and bringing my knees back to my chest. And my arms around them. I looked back to the girl... She looked familiar. Than at the end, he told us we were beautiful.

"I want you to say, 'I am beautiful!'" Everyone said it. "Now turn to some and say 'you are beautiful!'" Me and the girl looked at each other and said that before saying it to someone else to. Than she looked at me.

"Can I have a hug?" She asked, she was teary eyed. I held out my arms and we hugged till our row was told to leave, we stayed together and walked to our next class that we both had. English! "You look so familiar..." She finally said. "But I'm Maddy!" My eyes widened.

"No wonder I look familiar Maddy! I'm Malachi! Levin's brother!" I said smiling, Yip walked over to us and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Malachi! OMI! It's been too long!" Maddy said now smiling... Than I grabbed my pencil and hurried to English, I sat in the back, I was 10 minutes early since the assembly, so I started sketching the image of yesterday's football game sitting up close to the field. Than I felt someone looking over my shoulder.

"Hey Malachi..." It was Yip. I looked over at him for a second before going back to work.

"Umm... Not to sound weird or anything but do you want to come over for dinner later? You are like my first friend since the first year of middle school, and my mom really wants to meet you..." I said finally.

"Sure! And if you don't mind I'll stay the night and we can learn more about each other!" He stated and patted my head.

~to dinner!~

My mom, Aphmau was rushing around getting dinner ready. Than the doorbell rang and I ran to get it, Yip was waiting with a small string bag of stuff. I let him in and put his bag by the stairs before we sat down at the table.