Requested by NightmareWerewolf

If You can't read that, NightmareWerewolf asked if I can do Kevin, with many side ships, and make some people preg! That is what I'm gonna do! So part one is Malayip, Part two

If You can't read that, NightmareWerewolf asked if I can do Kevin, with many side ships, and make some people preg! That is what I'm gonna do! So part one is Malayip, Part two... kevin... Part 3? Who knows I haven't written it out yet!

Let me give you the load down... So Aphmau and Katelyn are married and have adopted to kids Levin and Malachi. Dale and Molly are also married and had two kids Brain(Good guy and as old as Alexis and everyone but is in guard school) and Alexis. Corey and Emma had Kyle and a little boy Lunar(same age as Lello and Rollo so 6). Donna and Logan had Yip, Rollo and Lello. Cadenza and Lucinda are also married and have a kid named Jesse (same age are Rollo). Garroth and Laurence and dating. Gene and Vylad are married. Zane and Travis just got married 2 months ago. Dante and Aaron also are dating but Dante got turned into a girl for a week and let's say they have a little baby coming that no one knows about. (KC and Nicole are single). Also! Yip, Kyle, Malachi, Alexis, and Levin are all going to the same school, Yip has been going to this school for a year now since he is a year older than the others, so the others are basically the new kids in the high school. Plus were the ones being bullied in middle school.

3rd Person

Levin, Malachi, Kyle, and Alexis walked into their new school and to their lockers which conveniently were all right next to each other. They were walking to their next class when a group of locks saw them from the new and old school. Before they could run they were slammed against the lockers.

"Look it's the gay squad!" One of the bullies from their old school sneered.

"Oh they're gay that is great!" Each one of them got punched in the gut, even Alexis... Then there was a whistle. They all snapped the bullies snapped their heads to the noise. The girl in the bully group smiled and tried to make her boobs look bigger.

"Hey Yippy!" The girl said taking a step toward him, he just rolled his eyes.

"So what do we have here?" He asked cracking his knuckles.

"Just some fags..." One guy sneered. Yip flinched.

"And what did I tell you about gay people... I'm bi so if you don't stop calling me a fag I'll rip your balls out... Now I say let go of those four now..." The gang did as told silently. Yip then looked at the four and smiled. "Finally you graduated middle school! I thought you guys would never make it!" Yip exclaimed and gave them a hug. "So nerds how's it going?"

"My day was going great..." Levin mumbled.

"Sorry about them... Werewolves aren't the nicest people in this school... If it weren't for me these idiots would being bullingling everyone..."

"So are you the Alpha or something?" Alexis asked. Yip nodded.

"So who is the Alpha mate?" Malachi asked.

"No one yet, but it's obvious he is soon going to fall for my looks..." The girl said.

"Sure Lucy whatever floats your boat..." Yip said sarcastically. "Because I already know who I'm going to make the Alpha mate, I think he's the perfect fit..." Yip flashed a smile at Malachi. "So what class do you have first..." Kyle, Levin, and Alexis all had gym, and Malachi had all the same classes Yip (because Malachi is a smart ass and has the smarts of a grade above him) including werewolf class.