Boop!

Everyone was going over Aaron's and Aphmau's house for a sleepover... But before everyone came Aaron was working around the clock making sure everything was perfect and that his girlfriends wanted. He missed one cupcake though, so she hit him... this was normal though... Aaron didn't do as Aphmau told him to do she would either hit him or rape him. And you might be wondering how! Aaron so masculine... He just acts it, really he is the less dominant in every relationship he's had, which is too, both going on at the same time, but his one with Zane is a secret though... But just as the others got there he finished cleaning and was able to make one more cupcake...

Zane's POV

I really wish Aaron would break up with Aph... I know that he is scared... but I can't stand her keep fighting him, then him covering it all with makeup... I want his all natural beauty... plus I want to see his real eye color, not those black contacts but the beautiful silver eyes... They take my breath away every time I see them...

I walked up the steps to there house before knocking on the door where Aphmau answered with that big, fake smile of hers... She disgusts me...

"Come on in Zane! Everyone's in the basement!" I nodded I hesitantly went into the basement to see everyone sitting in a circle... I also saw the music room across from everyone... And a purple mark on Aaron cheek... That damn bastard... I'm going to murder her... I gave Aaron a look showing that we will talk later, and he flashed me his heartwarming smile. This boy is going to death of me...

"Okay! Now that everyone is here, let's start by playing truth or dare!" Aphmau said coming down stairs with a plate of Cupcakes. My eyes widened... They looked like Aaron's prized cupcakes. Aphmau gave everyone a cupcake, even one for herself, but there was none left for Aaron.

"Oh... looks like I forgot to make one for myself... whoops..." Aaron said with a slight chuckle. That made me stop from taking a bite, so leaving my mask down, I held out the cupcake to Aaron looking down.

"Here you can have mine..." I mumbled, he raised an eyebrow.

"Nope you keep it..." Aaron said trying to push it away...

"Nope... you made these all, plus I had cupcakes for breakfast, here you go..." I place it in his hands, a faint blush formed on his cheeks as I winked at him.

"Thank you..." He whispered. I turned back around everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"First your mask..." Aphmau said, I looked down at the mask around my neck. "Second, you gave up a cupcake to someone you hate." She continued I rolled my eye.

"First, I actually like him more than I like most of you people... Plus, I think I'm going to go maskless today..." I pulled off my mask throwing it to the corner with all the bags are in.

"Oh god the freckles, they are so cute!" Travis cooed. I saw Aaron narrow his eyes at him, I couldn't help but laugh...

"Okay... truth or dare... Aaron..." I said getting to that.

"Dare..." he said giving me a look.

"Take out your contacts and where you glasses!" I said with a smile. He pouted.

"Do I have to..."

"Yes! Because it's a dare, and real eye color is so much better than black..." I said glaring at him. He sighed before getting up going up the stairs. And my phone dinged, so I looked at it.

Aaron: I hate you

Zane: You weren't saying that the other night when I was fucking you....

Aaron: Fuck me...