What should have happened instead of Aaron dieing...

So same thing that happened in Minecraft Diaries but before Aaron 'dies' he gives a journal to Garroth.

Garroth's POV

I can't open this notebook, only Aphmau can, and well, she won't come out of her house.... Well, I guess I better give this to her... I slowly walked up her house and opened the door, she was sitting on the floor, sniffling, and she looked affole, it has only been 2 days though since his death so it's understandable. "Hey Aphmau..." I stated walking over, she looked up at me before looking back down. "I know you miss him, but before he died he gave me a journal, he didn't say anything he just gave it to me. I can't open it, but there is a note saying you can, so, I'm going to leave it here and you do what you want with it..." I stated and put the book next to her. "Bye..." And I left.

Aphmau's POV

Once Garroth left I grabbed the book and Lilith and went upstairs to my room. I sat in the corner and opened the book.

Dear Aphmau,

If you are reading this, that means that I quote on quote 'died'. I'm actually got teleported far away and I am making my way back to Phoenix Drop over the next year. This is my journal of before you lost your memory. Your real name is Jessica, Aphmau, Irene. You are Irene, and I'm Aaron, we used to date on Irene island, and well, yeah, this is my journal of what you don't remember...

What? So I AM IRENE!!

I read his whole book, so I was Irene, but I hated that name and Jessica, so I had people call me Aphmau, but my magic teachers insisted on calling me Irene and forced everyone else to call me Irene, so Aaron, my boyfriend, called me Aphene and Aphmau. Me and him were getting maried the day Shad attacked. He put me into a deep sleep for however long till I woke up and had no memory of it all. But there is something else, every time it said Shad, it was on top of something scribbled out to the max... So whatever was there he didn't want anyone to know. I closed the book and a note came out.

Aphmau, no matter what keep smiling and don't forget you have others to fall back onto, I will find you one day... Second, the reason I married Lilly is because it was forced and arranged... Lastly, I am the son of Shad... I kept this from all of you because I know Laurence already didn't trust me as being lord of Falcon Claw, so I kept this a secret... You were also the youngest member to the council that is why I'm only two years older than you.... But just know I'll be there soon... I love you...

~Your fiance, Aaron...

Omi... he is the son of Shad, the Shadow Lord... And he didn't tell me... But he is against his father, he wants to kill his father, he just wants to protect me, Lilith and everyone from Shad... I looked at his stuff. I put his sword in replace of my diamond one and put his bandana around my wrist and picked up Lilith and put Aarons book in the other. Why don't I continue to read while walking outside! Once I opened the door I could smell the fresh air, and the sun... How long have I been inside for!

"Hi Yip!" I said swinging on the swing as Yip came up the staircase. He smiled at me before sitting on the other swing.

"So how's it going?" He asked casually.

"Great! I've never been better!" I said with a bright smile.

"So I have a question... So there's this person..."

"Yes?"

"That I like..."

"Details?"

"They have eyes, hair, a face..." I gave him the look. "Look, just how do I ask them on a date?" He asked finally.

"I depends on what they like... If they are casual a classic picnic would be nice, someone who is exciting something more special..." I told him. He smiled.

"Thank you! A picnic it is!" With that he ran off with a smile on his face. I laughed and picked up Lillith and started walking down the path. It feels good to be outside again. Than Yip ran up to me again.

"Also! Thanks for coming out! Everyone is kinda losing it! And Lillith is so cute!" He poked her nose and ran off again. I laughed. Aaron will come back! Now to spy on Yip!

He walked over to Alexis they started talking then he walked off somewhere else and Alexis started blushing. Even later he talked to Malachi who smiled and nodded. Than even later he went to Irene Island and set up a picnic in some secret oasis on the island, the grass with a light green, and there were glowing flowers, it looked magical! Even the lake sparkled magically! "What do you think?" Yip asked looking at me. I jumped.

"It looks magical! Well! I should get going before your date gets here!" I ran off before I could see who he was going on a date with... Boo-hoo...

Aphmau and the others kept training and practicing, feeling something big was going to happen. Aphmau still hasn't been able to find out who Yip has been going out with. Now it has been 4 years later... A week ago they got a raven saying that Tu'al and the Shadow Lord are going to attack. The Phoenix Alliance has set up camp in Phoenix Drop, everyone is fighting but the kids who are in a barrier with Zoey, Lillian and anyone else who can't fight... (Such as Emmalin, kemmur, Donna, etc, they are all line of defense around the children just in case)

Even Yip is fighting, and while everyone else is serious, sad, or mad, he is smiling.