Malayip!

Malayip:
AU Malachi and Yip are dating. They live in separate houses though, but even after the two years, they haven't had sex yet nor has Malachi told Yip that's he is trans... So Malachi sadly has to go through a terrible pain called a damn period...
and yes, this is inspired because I am on my damn period on fricken thanksgiving! And I'll tell you something that is not something I am thankful for... So I wish I could do this... but no... I'm a lonely 13 year old... boo...

Malachi's POV
I was curled up in a ball in my bed with my IPhone against the pillow in front of me as I tried to watch YouTube videos to maybe help me ignore the pain... But it wasn't helping. Plus it being freezing wasn't helping either! I mean I have a sweatshirt on, a pair of pajama pants on, plus my blankets, and it's still freezing! And even though I had some tums on the bedside (DONT JUDGE ME!!! They actually for some reason help with my cramps...) some water and some other junk food things they weren't helping! So this fucking hell of a thing was being a bitch... The only fucking good thing was that I had enough pads... Now I promised I wouldn't do this unless it was the last thing... But I want some cuddles, so I opened up the phone app and hit Yips number...
"Hullo?" He asked.
"Hi..."
"Baby what's wrong?!?" Panic flooded his voice.
"Nothing... can you just come over?"
"I'll be over in a few minutes... See you soon honey!" With that he hung up and I went back to curling up in pain. (I'm not alone! My friend just started texting me! Love you gay boo! You know who you are!)
Yips POV
I'm nervous, Malachi sounded like he was in pain. So I bolted out the door of my house and got to Malachi's as quick as possible. Once I opened his door with my key that I got and called out.
"Malachi?" I asked to the basically empty house. Some weird sound came from upstairs so that is where I went. I opened his bedroom door to see him curled up in black pajama pants and a Jacksepticeye sweatshirt on... He whimpered slightly and put out his arms.
"Cuddles?" He asked. I pulled off my shirt since I was in a button up and left my sweatpants on... what? In video conferencing they can't see your bottom half! I slide under the covers and of my arms around his ball state...
"Sweetie... want to tell me what is wrong..." He shook his head and I sighed, rubbing small circles on his back, but it felt like his sweatshirt was running against another material other than skin.

Malachi's POV
I felt a warm hand slid over my stomach. And I'll tell you felt great, the pressure he was applying, the warmth, and him just rubbing right there felt like heaven. Till I realized he went farther up reaching my binder.... Shit...
"Malachi..." he said a little weary. "There anything you're keeping from me?" He asked before swinging his leg over me so he was straddling me. I tried to look anywhere but him. "Answer the question Malachi, you know I wouldn't love you any less..." he said cupping my cheek with one of his warm hands. I gulped.
"I'm scared..." I whispered, finally making eye contact.
"Don't be sugar... Maybe I can help more..." he said soothingly. I sighed sitting up, ignoring the pain. And I slowly started to take off my sweatshirt, leaving me in my binder.
"Ummm... so yeah..." I mumbled biting my lip.
"Mal why wouldn't you tell me?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Like I said I was scared..." He pulled me into a hug nuzzling his head into my shoulder.
"And let me guess you're on that once a month thing?" He asked. I nodded a slight blush coming to my cheeks. "Well first..." he pulled off the binder, being careful not to kill me... He some how easily was able to get it off. "Now..." he put my sweatshirt on me, I giggled as he almost fell off the bed putting my binder in my closet before going down stairs and coming back with a towel that looked a little damp. "Here...." he placed the towel on my lower stomach, and I'll tell you... it was hot... And holy fuck it felt great...
(

HE LEFT ME!!!! *cries in corner* WHY YOU SO MEAN!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! So what I make terrible jokes! What else is the lesbian supposed to do with her life!*continues to wail*)

Then he started rubbing it... Fuck this shit... why haven't I done this years ago...
"How does that feel?" He asked stopping his rubbing and sliding down next to me... before wrapping his arms around me.
"Thank you..." I whispered. I nuzzled into his chest holding the towel in place.
"Now you go to sleep honey..." Yip said kissing my forehead.
"But what about you..." I mumbled, my eyes getting heavy. "Are you going to stay?" I asked.
"Whatever you want..." he said rubbing my back.
"Don't leave..." I whispered as my mind slowly slipped into the darkness as Yip tightened his grip around me.

Yips POV
Malachi faded into sleep so I took the towel and put it on the side table before taking off my jeans and shirt, leaving me in my boxers before re-putting my arms around Malachi, I softly kissed his cheek before slowly falling into a sleep myself...
"Goodnight Mal..." I mumbled letting me fade into the unconscious.