Part 2

Part 2:

"I don't get how you are smiling Yip..." Aphmau stated fixing Katelyn's armour.

"Easy, you just bring the corners of your mouth upwards!"

"I mean in such a serious time!" Yip just gave a small chuckle.

"Easy... Because someone always has to be smiling! Plus I'm not like you old people I'm a kid in heart!" Aphmau sarcastically looked offended.

"Me old!"

"Yes you! And can you please loosen this strap?" Yip asked showing his shoulder. Katelyn loosened it.

"Isn't this your first time fighting?"

"Yup! But it can't be that hard right? Just swing the sword chop off a head!" He said and swung his sword like it was nothing.

"It's a lot more than that!" Katelyn said.

"Than if I am a good sword fighter than you owe me 15 dollars! Now I have to go see someone!" With that Yip ran off somewhere. Aphmau followed him, and the only thing she saw was Yip get kissed by someone not being able to see who that someone was before he/she ran off. Yip came over with a smile on his face and had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"What was that?" Aphmau asked with excitement.

"No one... I have no clue what you are talking about!"

~TO DA BATTLE!! (Shh! Maddy~Chan is writing this in class!! SHH!)!~

Everyone was in stance ready for Tu'la to make the first move but before there was some one shouted, "HOLD IT!!" Than a masked figure burst through the trees. "Good I thought I was going to be late!" He had Shadowknight written all over him. Black hoodie, black pants, a black mask, black hair, and eyes (which they couldn't see because of the mask!) and he had black shadowy chains hanging from his pants and connecting back up.

"Who are you?" Shad asked.

"The person who is going to kick your @$$..." He said and walked over to Aphmau. "Also I'm surprised! You can't tell who your own son is?" He added with a smirk. Shad got in stance and growled.

"You!?! You!!! You are the one who escaped! You are the one who saved IRENE!! You disgraceful son of a b!tch!"

"Well I'm your son, so that makes you a b!tch?"

"A-aaron?" Aphmau choked up.

"That's my name! Aphene!" Aaron said and took down his hood and mask and threw them to the ground before walking even closer to her. Aphmau hugged him with all her might.

"YOU SCARED ME!! YOU DUFF!!"

"Yeah, yeah, ain't my fault you forgot who you were! It was his!"

"Good point!" Aphmau changed into her Irene state.

"That's my Aphene!" Than Aaron changed into a darker form of Aphene, instead of white, black. Laurence, Katelyn, and all the guards but Garroth got in defense against Aaron. They were about to attack him but Garroth put his arm in front of them and smiled.

"Really? Try to attack Aaron, and the shadow lord's Son, who is on our side?" He said raising an eyebrow they all lowered their stance.

"NOW!!! FELLOW SHADOW KNIGHTS AND TU'LA FIGHTERS LET'S TAKE OVER OUR COMPETITION!! GO- Wait what?" All of Tu'la were slowly walking away, Shad turned around to see his son ten times taller, taller than Shad himself! Plus he had a smile that meant death... for he himself was death and had shadow particles surrounding him. He than waved his hand and all of Phoenix Drop and it's people were locked away in a shadow cage.