part 6

Part 6

Dante and Aaron, and Zane and Travis had a double wedding, it all went well, Nicole and Katelyn started dating, Vylad and Gene got engaged...

7 years later

Zinc and Ashlee are the best friends, Gene and Vylad are married as well as Nicole and Katelyn. Gene and Vylad had twins, Luca and Hunter, and Nicole and Katelyn adopted a little girl named Jasmine. Now let's go to see what Dante is so worried about.

Dantes POV

"Mom! Trust me! I believe in you! You can tell dad this!" Zinc tried encouraging me.

"But what if he didn't want another one! What if he hates me!" Zinc slapped me across my face.

"No... He will love you so, I'm going to go up to my room, you try to talk to him..." He went up stairs and Aaron walked in and went to the garage like he was looking for something.

"Hey Aaron..." I said quietly. He just waved he looked really pissed off. I followed him. "So there is something I need to tell you..."

"Can it wait for later..."

"It's kinda important."

"Have you seen the wrench?" He asked.

"Aaron, this is really important..." I nearly whispered. I saw he had some cuts on his arm and he looked really pissed. "Aaron... Are you okay?" He glared at me not full out but the intention was there.

"CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME A COUPLE MINUTES!!" He yelled at me making me flinch. I felt tears well in my eyes. His eyes went to shock. "Dante I-" I just shook my head and slammed the garage door and ran up to our room. I locked the door and sat on the bed and cried into my hands... There was a crash... I could hear Aaron and Zinc talking.

"Dad? You okay?" Zinc asked.

"I'm fine Zinc, I just got mad, work wasn't the best today..." I heard Aaron say with a sigh.

"Okay... I'll be in my room..." I heard Zincs door close and Aaron come up the stairs. The door opened.

"Hey Dante..." He said sitting down next to me. "Look I'm sorry that I yelled at you... It's just that work was hard..." I just hugged him. I felt warm water run down my back pulled out and looked at his hand. His knuckles were burst open and bleeding. "Umm... Yeah can you help me wrap this up?" I nodded. I dragged him to our bathroom and got out the first aid kit. I got the peroxide and dabbed it onto the cut. He winced in pain, I cleaned up the blood and stuff surrounding the cut then wrapped it up.

"So what happened at work... Actually what is your work..." I asked him quietly standing up, my shirt lifted it up so I pulled it back down so he wouldn't see the bump.

"I work the day time security guard at Freddy's... And today Golden Freddy wasn't on the best mood. So me and him got in a fit and that's why I have all these cuts on my arms..." I nodded and walked over to the bed before lying down.

"So what's the thing you wanted to tell me?" He asked getting changed.

"It's not important..." I mumbled snuggling my head into my pillow. I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around my waist.

"Yes it is..." He said.

"No it's not... You don't care anyway..." I whispered the second part the the grip tightened around my waist.

"Dante... I do care, I was just mad that I let Freddy win again..." He made me turn around and face him. He whipped the tears from my face. "Tell me..." He whispered pressing his forehead against mine. "Does it half to do with your recent weight gain?" He asked.

"Kinda... Do you know why?" I asked, he shook his head. I grabbed his hand and made us feel the belly bump... He gave me questioning look. I snuggled into his chest. I felt tears run down my cheek onto Aaron's chest. I felt the baby kick and Aaron's hand was still there.

"D-Dante? Are you..." I nodded. "That just made my day..." I heard him mumbled and he kissed the top of my head.

"You aren't mad?" I asked looking up.

"Why would I?!? I love you and everything we create and do together... So how long?"

"5 months..."

"How the heck did I not notice?!?"

"Because I have been hiding it very well and been wearing your clothes..."I stated. He smiled.

"Well... Sleep we go, you got a long 5 months for you..."

IM FINALLY FINISHED AND I WAS GOING TO ADD MORE THIS WAS GOING TO BE 10 PARTS!!!

Word Count: 739