Part 4

Part 4:

~timeskip for 3 month later...~

Dantes POV

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET HOME AND SEE EVERYONE AND rjfhdmoshfndk! Okay calm down Dante! I unlocked the front to me and guy's house. They were all sitting in the living room watching a horror movie! I snuck behind them and did a high pitched girly scream causing all of them to hug each other and fall to the floor, Travis and Zane hugging, yes Zane and Travis had a girl Ashlee, and Laurence and Garroth were hugging each other I turned on the lights and started laughing. They all glared at me. "THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!" Than Katelyn and the girls broke down our door. "YOUR FACES THOUGH!!" I broke down laughing.

"Oh shut it Dante! Wait Dante!" They all got up and hugged me.

"This calls for a party! I'll invite Lucinda, Aaron, Gene, Vylad, and Nicole!" Aphmau chirped.

"Aaron can't make it, and I have a funny feeling so can't Gene and Vylad..." on the way here, I saw through Genes window that he was going to get laid, he and Vylad are probably at it right now... I smirked...

"Okay! Whatever! Let's get in a circle!" Aphmau said after sending a text to Lucinda and Nicole. After 10 minutes they arrived. We started playing truth or dare, but I got bored quickly so I crawled over to Nicole and sat behind her and started playing with her hair.

"What the heck are you doing Dante?" Katelyn asked getting on high defense mode.

"He's just bored so he is doing my hair..." Nicole answered. I grabbed a pony from my wrist and finished off her French braid. "How does it look?" She asked standing up and doing a little spin.

"Woah... That looks great!" Zane said.

"I have my ways!" I stated.

"Yup! He is also amazing at doing makeup, gymnastics, and singing, oh singing is his, Genes and Aaron zone! They have billions of copies sold!" Nicole stated.

"Wait, so he does a lot of girly things?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah, especially since I can hit the high notes like a girl then hit the really low notes like Aaron." I said in my other voice, or girl voice.

"Woah..." They stated.

We played a couple more rounds till I got a call from Aaron.

"Guess what!" He cheered.

"What babe?"

"I gat Zinc to drink, burp, and sleep!" He hasn't been able to get Zinc to do those things without me. But I could practically hear him smiling through the phone.

"That's great! And if my hands were free I would be clapping!"

"And I got Ashlee too!" Yes Aaron is babysitting.

"That's great!" Zane was giving me a concerned look, I smiled at him and mouthed. 'First time ever getting both!' Zane smiled and clapped slightly.

"But so how's everyone?"

"Meh, they are fine, the usual, but I think I might be sick, because they just started eating ice cream..." I gagged at the sight of ice cream.

"I think I'm going to be sick..." Zane said next to me, his face more pale than usual and looked kinda green. "I'll be back!" Me and him ran to the bathroom, I took the toilet and he took the sink.

"Are you guys okay?" Garroth and Laurence said coming in the doorway with bowls of ice cream. Me and Zane gagged and tried to hold in barf.

"No! Get that ice cream monster away!" I heard Travis yell then ran to the bathroom we were in and went to the tub before throwing up. I got a hold of myself quickly and was able to crawl to my phone, Aaron still on.

"So-"

"Me, Zane, and Travis will be there in 5 minutes." I hung up the call, Travis and Zane whipped their mouths and we ran to Aaron's house. We locked the door behind us and sat down while Aaron got us water.

"So where are the babes?" I asked.

"Up stairs in the cribs..." Aaron answered. I got a text from Garroth.

G- you guys okay?

D- WTF?!!! HOW CAN YOU EAT ICE CREAM!!!

G- because it's delicious?

D- No, just know, just the looking at it just makes me want to barf< Zane

G- why?

D- you'll find out someday!

I turned off my phone and went up stairs and looked through the doorway at Zinc and Ashlee.

"I still can't believe we had to hold those things for 10 months... But you never got turned into a girl, so how did that happen?" Zane asked behind me. I sat down on the couch we put in the nursery.

"Just know I trust you with this secret... And that's why you and Travis are Zincs godfathers, because I trust you..." Zane nodded his head and I took a deep breathe. "So when I was born my dad wanted another boy not a girl... Yes, I was born as a girl but when I turned 3 my dad made me go transgender, but my parents couldn't afford it all, so I have the outsides of a guy and the insides of a girl... That's why the whole hospital knows me and my problems. They helped me though that, my depression and getting me out of doing drugs..." I stated. Zane hugged me.

"I'm glad you trust me, that clears up a lot of confusion, and I won't tell anyone, other than maybe Travis..." Zane stated.

"I trust Travis too, and only Gene, Nicole, and Aaron know this..." He nodded in response. Than Zinc started crying, I picked him up and he already stopped crying and was sniffling. Sooner or later he fell asleep.

"You're are a natural at this..." Zane said walking out and I followed him making sure I turned on the baby monitor.

When I walked down stairs Travis and Aaron were talking about something until they saw us they stopped talking. I gave Zane the look that meant

'They're planning something'

'Do you think they are breaking up with us?' Zane's made that face.

'No it's too late for that...' I did that face and shook my head. Zane than did a twirl then made an X with his arms meaning.

'If you like it than you should put a ring on it!'

"My words exactly girl!!" I said and we high-fived.

"Now we wait!" He stated and sat down on Travis's lap.

We talked for a little more till they had to go. After a couple minutes after I feed, burped and put Zinc back to sleep Aaron hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck while slowly and very softly going over my stomach.

"Aaron?" I squeaked. Dammit Aaron you know all my turn ons!

"Yes Dante?" He said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing... Well, I'm going to go take a shower..." He walked upstairs. "Join me when you are ready!" He said before disappearing in the bathroom. I smiled as I went onto the bathroom and Aaron was waiting there on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"So... Hi, well, I was just practicing but you know what! Screw it!" He mumbled under his breath making me giggle. "Dante me and you have been-"

"Why don't you just give me the ring already the answer is definitely yes!" I said jumping into his arms. He smiled and kissed me before sliding on the ring. Than I put the ring on the counter and started getting undressed. He looked at me confused.

"I'm still going to take a shower! But no funny business!" I told him, he just smiled and nodded. We washed each other and got dressed before we cuddled and went to sleep.

Word count: 1236