Part 2

Malachi's POV

"So Yip! What do you do at school?" My mom asked.

"Well, I play football, I also am in all of Malachi's classes!" I just nodded my head and kept eating.

"Not be rude... But is your hair dyed?" My mom asked Yip.

"Nope! All natural!"

"It's unique... And it's great for something to sketch!" I told him. He smiled. My mom asked multiple more questions, before we finished and the doorbell rang.

"Yip dear? Can you get that?" My mom asked since me and her were cleaning up. He nodded and ran to the door.

"Umm who are you?" He asked. I put the stuff into the sink and rushed over to the door. Levin, Jesse, Kyle, Alexis, and Maddy were all there.

"Malachi!" They all shouted and went to hug me, but Yip glared at them, and they backed down. I grabbed the spray bottle that was conveniently on the table and sprayed him. He whimpered backed away.

"The worst thing you could do is spray a werewolf with water..." He mumbled under his breathe.

"Well! Suck it up!" I told him and let the others in and hugged Levin.

"Hey Malachi!"

"Hi guys how's it goin! How's it in Ok'asis high? Did you get in any trouble? How are the teachers? Is it too harsh. Are you coming back to Phoenix Drop?" I just kept rambling really quickly, before Yip sprayed me with the water. I gave him a look.

"You were making meh head spin!" He complained and crossed his arms and kinda throw the spray bottle to the side glaring at it.

"I heard nothing you said! But Ok'asia is great! How's it going here?" Kyle asked.

"Great!" I lied, Yip frowned. "Everyone is so nice here! And I've made a few friends!" I said, still lying, I only have one Yip, who I just made friends with.

"And who's this!" Jesse asked looking him up and down. "Wait are you two dating! OMI! So help me if he-"

"No Jesse we are not dating! This is Yip! One of my many friends!" Lies...

"Hullo!"

"And Yip! The guy version of a total white girl is Levin, the other blonde is Kyle, you already me Maddy, the Pinkette is Alexis, and he is Jesse!" I introduced.

"Malachi? We're all the extra food on you plate! You never eat all your food!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Well I ate it all this time!" I yelled back to him. She poked her head out into the living room.

"You did what now?" She sassed.

"I ate all the food on my plate? You happy?" She smiled and ran to hug me, smushing me in the process.

"You never eat all your food! You eat like a couple bites before saying you're full! I've tried everything! Oh and hello Levin and others!" She smiled happily still hugging me. "But you actually ate a whole meal! For the first time since middle school! What happened? Did that kid finally get expelled? Maybe even died by a poorly placed piano that fell on his head?" She asked.

"Nope! I just was hungry!" No... I just forgot to stop eating! And now I ate like pig... I'll probably gain a few pounds, be made fun of some more...

~timeskip to bed!~

The others went back to my grandparents house where they were staying for today and coming here tomorrow... Me and Yip got ready and now we're in different beds, he was in Levin's old bed, just in his boxers while I was in my Pjs. I'll have to say... He looks hot... Than I saw it, a giant bruise on his side, we had got in bed a while ago so he could be asleep, I got up and walked over. This is from the other day when he stood up for me isn't it... I gently glided my fingers over it. Yip looked at me, he was a wake, oh well!