Part 2

Part 2: Aaron time!

~at the departure place for Zane to go to the Military~

Aaron's POV

Me and Zane hugged again. "Now you promise to call me when you are in town!"

"I promise, when I'm in town and I want to surprise you than I'll walk to your house, other than that I will call you!" He promised with a smile. I smiled and hugged him one last time before he had to leave with the rest of the group, he waved and I waved back with a smile before heading to my car and driving home... Before I got a text from Aphmau saying that she was having a sleepover. And that she was fine with the break-up since she started not having feelings for me anyway... Okay?

~Timeskip to Aphmau's house!~

Still Aaron's POV

I knocked on the door and Travis answered with a smile and let me in, like nothing happened last night. Once I got in I got a text from Zaney,

Z: Well... I made it safely! And this will probably be the last time I contact you till I get home or something else... They're taking our phones away, I'll text or call you next time I get it! <3 ya!

A- Lov u 2! Be safe plz!

Z- K bye!

A- Bye! <3

I sighed and pocketed my phone. We all sat in a circle and talked. Aphmau was taping her foot and kept looking at the door. "What's the matter Aph?" I asked. She looked at me with a sad smile.

"Well I invited Zane and he hasn't shown up, I wanted to apologize..." She mumbled. Oh, they don't know...

"Well it's too late for that!" They looked at me confused.

"What happened to him is he okay?" Garroth asked worried, oh yeah, he wasn't there last night...

"Well see! Last night Zane was trying to leave! But no! Aphmau walked out with him and told him to stay but he replied that he was having no fun! Than Aphmau and Zane got in a fight! Because Aph is a butt! Than Travis just made it worse and took his ugly face into the conversation and was being the big fat butt he is! And Zane dragged me away before I could knock a tooth out..." I stated crossing my arms. Garroth's eyes widened.

"Why did I have to not go last night! I would have kicked Travis's ass!" Garroth whispered.

"I was going to do that! But Zane stopped me and dragged me away so we could dance and he forced me to watch My Little Horsies with him..." I shivered at the thought.

"Hmmm... But he's not here now!!" Garroth smirked evilly and looked at Travis was cowering behind Katelyn who rolled her eyes.

"But I'm surprised you agreed to the date Katelyn!" I said her eyes widened. "See after Aphmau looked through Zane's stuff he looked through Aph's, which accidentally was yours!" I stated with a frown, I didn't want to be forceful, I actually just wanted to give her some advice. "And I'm not going to say anything else, but I suggest saying it before something you don't want happens... Trust me, it happened with me and Aph..." I whispered in her ear. She nodded understanding.

"I'll think about it... But why did you help Zane last night?" She asked me.

"Because he is my best friend! I know everything about him, he knows everything about me! If we fall the other person helps the other back up!" I explained.

"Hmm... Well thank you for standing up for Zane when I wasn't there..." Garroth said bowing his head in thanks.

"No problem!"

"But where is Zane?" Dante asked.

"Somewhere... I actually don't know exactly wear, but he's training, and I'm so proud of my little Zaney!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean training?" Garroth asked.

"Well sir! There is a thing called a Military that has called upon our little Zane! And I have a feeling he is going to have a blast..." I stated. Garroth nodded.

"Well how about truth or dare!" Aphmau stated, everyone either agreed or shrugged. "Okay! Aaron truth or dare?"

"Dare?" I said hesitantly.

"Follow me!" She grabbed my hand and we walked into the bathroom and she locked the door before I could get out... Then she pulled out a potion and splashed me, everything went black... When everything came back to normal Garroth was in my face, I felt the heat rush to my face and I backed away.

"W-what h-h-happened?" I asked looking at all the glaring faces and Aphmau was smiling under fake tears...

"Oh you know what happened mister! We heard what went on in there! You railed her!" Travis said, his voice dripping in venom... I pulled my knees to my chest and put my hood over my head as I put head on my knees and started rocking back and forth...

Garroth's POV

Aaron started mumbling things to himself like, "this isn't happening... I know she was up to something... why did I come... I miss Zane... Why is this happening to me... What happened when everything went black..." His back was rising and falling quickly with his breathing, and he kept rocking back and forth... I crawled over to him glaring at Aphmau she looked surprised and when she was about to say something I let out a low growl making her coward in fear, I put my arm over Aaron...

"Shhh... The mean lady ain't going to do anything to you any more..." I told him, everyone looked surprised. "And I'll make sure I kick her ass... She's probably still sore from raping you..." I whispered to him making him give a little giggle. "Do you want to go back home?" He didn't say anything he just got up grabbing my hand, grabbing our stuff and walking out the the door... We walked to his house and sat down on his couch, he curled up into a ball and fell slightly so his head was on my lap... Oh my poor baby...

There will be a part 3!