Part 2

Levin's POV
So guess what that other ship is Kevin! Me and Kyle! Damn it! Why did I say anything! Stupid, stupid, stupid! But I'm surprised Momma Kate didn't go ham on Yip for taking Malachi's virginity... Now we are home, I'm in my room, in silence, drawing some crappy drawings of me and Kyle. Than I heard yelling from Momma Kate.
"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM USE YOU LIKE THAT!?!?" She yelled at I'm guessing Malachi.
"WELL BECAUSE I LIKE HIM BACK!!" Malachi screamed, oh shit he should of not down that. "BECAUSE IF I TELL YOU I STARTED IT!! I'M THE ONE WHO KISSED HIM BACK AND SUCKED HIM OFF FIRST!!!" Damn Mal's pissed. "SO IF YOU GOT A FUCKEN PROBLEM DON'T BLAME IT ON YIP BUT ME!!!" I wish I could see this...
"YOU ARE 15 AND YOU ALREADY LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!"
"AIN'T YOUR CHOICE IT'S MINE!"
"Oh mister! You don't what's coming your way! All electronics banned!" Jeez, really momma, that all you got? He doesn't even go on them!
"Sure! Here my Phone, take my laptop, I'll only go on the desktop if I need to do any homework, but it's the first week so I'll be fine!" With that I heard Malachi come up the stairs and his door close. Momma really needs to stop doing that to mal! He doesn't even go on those things! He reads! Oh well! Now time to do some snooping!! I put my ear to the door, oh! Momma punched the wall.
"Honey... Calm down... We had sex the same age he is!" Mom tried to reason.
"I guess I was a little harsh..." Momma stated.
I opened the door slightly and yelled down "No duh!" and laughed.
"Levin! What did we tell you about eavesdropping?" Mom yelled up.
"To do it more often when it could mean listening about ships?" I responded...
"How can you even do that! The walls are soundproof!" Malachi yelled after he walked in front of my door.
"Because I'm awesome and single! Now don't you got some letter to write to Yip since you don't have a phone?" I asked all sassy like. He just rolled his eyes.
"Oh... Levin is such like you..." I heard Momma tell mom...
"And Malachi is like up you but smarter..." Mom replied, they laughed and went talking about nonsense, or unimportant things to me... I put my headphones on and listened Set It Off, My Chemical Romance, Plain White T's, and put them on at full blast, before I knew it, blackness took over my mind.
~timeskip of lazy weekends, and Malachi and Yip hanging out and being all lovey dovey, so now it's Friday again! Because the week was somewhat boring, nothing excited other than countless bullying encounters~
Levin's POV
We were walking to 8th period it was the end of the day... Than the bullies decided to come, Malachi and Yip were already in class so it was just us three... The guys did their normal stuff, till the main guy whispered something... But I heard.
"Hehe, little punk, you and your fag parents should go burn in hell..."
"What was that!" I ordered whipping away the blood from under my nose. He smirked.
"I said you and your fag parents should go burn in hell for wasting air with your gayness, you and your slutty family..." He snickered, I pounced him, knocking him to the ground, and kept punching him in the face, till people finally tried to pull me away, once they did the couch came and pulled me to the principal office. I was smokin, steam probably was coming out of my ears... I sat down in the chair in front of the principal.
"Hey Bond..." I murmured to him, so me and him are somewhat close? We got to talk before, his name is James, so I call him bond, and even though he hates it, I know he secretly loves the name...
"Levin... Why were you punching this boy repeatedly..." He asked very nicely.
"That glass hole made fun of my parents! And all gay people! He called us Fa's, ugh! It hurts even just saying two letters of it! Plus he called my whole family slutty! And no one, and I mean no one calls my mom's or my brother a fa or a slut!" I explained. He sighed.
"I'm letting you off with one lunch detention just because that is a pretty good explanation..." I gave a half-hearted smile.
"Thanks... And please don't tell my parents, I'll tell them at dinner tonight..." I said. He nodded.
"Well, how about you go grab your stuff and hanged here till the end of the day? I'll let you out a few minutes early..."
~time skip to the dinner...~
Still Lev Lev's POV
We were all sitting around the table, it was at our house this time... I haven't said a word, oh no no, I'm going to show how angry I am when someone points anything out... We were all eating dessert.
"So Levin..." I looked up to Yip. "I heard you decked someone..." Everyone eyes widened, but Kyle's and Alexis...
"His fucken ugly ass face diserved it..." I snapped.
"Yeah but he had to go to the hospital! He lost quite a it of blood, you broke his cheek bone and nose!" Malachi exclaimed.
"Of it was up to me... I would of killed him..." I mumbled. Uncle Zane dropped his fork and everything went silent. "I would have stabbed him in the hand, than feet, and slowly up to his heart and then stab him repeatedly even if he was dead... Than I would have shot him on the head..." I said somewhat evilly.
"You just got more evil than old Zane..." Garroth whispered.
"I don't weather to take that as a compliment or an insult, Garroth..." I said facing and his direction.
"He didn't say anything... Just like Bill (the bully)... Than you asked him what he said..." Alexis mentioned.
"Yes they did, Garroth just said 'you just got more evil than the old Zane...' And for Bill, I heard him whisper it to himself..." I told her...
"Okay... That's just weird but what did Bill say to get you this pissed..." Aaron asked.
"Well... He said..." Kyle started.
"He said you and your F.A parents should go burn in hell for wasting air with your gayness, you and your slutty family..." I finished off. I could feel my anger boiling again. "I swear... If I wouldn't get arrested... Wait... Why do I care? I should just go murder him!" I said smiling, and I was about to get up... But Momma Kate kept me down... I frowned. "I want to go murder someone, why are you stopping me?" I asked.
"Sorry buddy but I'm not letting you get arrested... Not just for that..." She said, her eyes soft... I slumped in my seat. And continued eating, letting the ice cream cool me down...
"So Levin... Anyone that interests you in school?" Oh... Dale why! I could feel the heat rushing to my face.
"Oh! Spill the tea (I figured out that this is gay slang for tell about the information! I feel so smart!)!" My mom exclaimed.
"Well... I... Umm..." Words! We're did you go!
"What does he look like?" Dante asked. "Have you seen him get changed in the locker rooms?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"How would you know if he was gay?" Cadenza asked.
"Just a very accurate guess!" Dante exclaimed.
"Well there's a difference... Are you talking about my crush or some hot guys at our school... Because I can tell you I've seen many hot guys shirtless... Very sadly, Yip is one of those hot guys, girls falling left and right with one glance!" I said over dramatically...
"They don't fall left and right!" Yip tried arguing.
"OMI! Hey Yippy! Who are these losers! There not your mate right! Because I'm going to be your mate!" I said in a terrible girl voice. "Remind you of anyone?" I asked.
"That's Lucy though... She's just... Okay... I get it Kyle..." Kyle was making a silent act of what girls do.
"Omi... He said my name! Did you hear that Levin!" We were now being girls in our school.
"Hell no bitch! He's mine! Get your own man!"
"Why don't you! You're the one who's had sex with every man in the school!"
"Exactly! He want a pro not some noob like you!"
"Excuse me! I hope all your boyfriends cheated on you with me!"
"Well I didn't like them anyway!"
"What guys even fighting about!" Alexis cut in. "It's obvious he is going to go for me!!"
lev: "Yeah right! I'm Lucy and I'm a whiny three year old who gets what she wants! And I want him!"
Kyle: well I want him more! Plus shouldn't we get ride of his current mate?
Alexis: why just her! Let's murder every girl in the school! Levin stop trying to fix your hair it looks ugly!
Lev: well Yip is right there!" I winked and waved at Yip, Kyle jumped on me and Alexis sat on him and now was talking to Yip.
Lex: so you free tonight? Because I got a bed and a bottle of cham-
Kyle: You bitch! Don't you know we have to go to his house so we find something of his to bring home and make a senpai shrine out of!" I couldn't hold it anymore I was laughing my ass off. Soon they did too.
"And scene! That is how girls react to Yip at school!" I finished off.
"Sorry Yip but I saw three girls actually almost killing each other to date you..." Alexis stated with a shrug.
"Damn... They should be glad they haven't come near me! I would kick there butts!" Malachi stated with a smirk.
"But back to you Levin... Who do you have a crush on?" Lucinda asked, always looking for gossip.
"Well, he's cute, blond hair, green eyes... All I'm gonna say!" I sassy hair flipped, went back to finishing my ice cream.
"Yup... He is totally like you hon..." momma Kate said too mom. When I finished I grabbed my bowl, and anyone else's that was finished and went into the kitchen and started cleaning them out, so it basically everyone, but a few, so it was a lot... Oh well! And these bowls have to be hand watched. I heard everyone get up and probably go to the empty room with the music, they are probably going to dance. And I knew they wouldn't play my type of music so I got my phone out and put on my playlist of the same songs, MCR, Plain White T's, All American Rejects, and SIO.
I was humming the song that was on and started scrubbing out the know crusted on ice cream... Great... About halfway through I went to grab a dish and felt a hand?!? I jumped back and held my chest and saw Kyle, who gave a smile!
"You just gave me a mini heart attack! What wrong with you!"
"Sorry! But Aph told me to tell you that you can stop washing the dishes and can come dance..." I shrugged.
"Their music isn't my type of dancing music..." He noticed how had my music playing. I switched to a slowish song of 'Ghost of You' by MCR.
"Than may I have this dance..." He asked sticking his hand out. I whipped my hands on my pants and took his hand. I had my hands on his shoulders, and his hands were on my waist and we were a reasonable length till he pulled me closer to him. So my head was laying on his chest, one arm was around his neck, one of his arms was around my waist, and for both of our other hands, were holding hands, intertwining fingers. As the song ended we pulled apart, we were blushing ruby red. But he decided to make it worse and put a finger under my chin, making me look up at him, he leaned in closer closing his eyes... I closed my too and leaned in, till my lips met his... Damn it's better than I dreamed... We separated and he smiled.
"So I suggest we get to the main room..." He whispered I grabbed my phone and nodded. We walked into the room, everyone was dancing stupidly and I sat down in the corner of the room. Than a slow song came on and Kyle walked over.
"May I have another dance?" He asked, giving a small bow.
"Maybe..." I said taking his hand.
"Well I'm taking that maybe as a yes!" He exclaimed bringing me closer to him. I saw everyone get with there partners. Alexis, being as lonely as his he is was dancing with the four smaller kids... Me and Kyle were just like earlier, but this time I was listening to his steady heartbeat. Once the song ended we pulled apart and we sat down on the couch, well more like I sat on his lap, sending him to turn into tomato Kyle (Yup I went there). I snuggle into his chest and listened to his heart beat go faster, and slowly calm down as he played with my hair, everything slowly faded to black...
Kyle's POV
Levin ended up falling asleep... On me... And every once and awhile, he would let out cute little snores! The get together ended and everyone left but the people that lived here and me, because Levin would not let go of me! Plus Yip! Since Malachi and Yip were going to have a little sleep over! I walked into Levin's room, closing the door, I laid in Levin's bed, him still in my arms. He stirred slightly and his eyes fluttered open... You have to be kidding me!
"Hey Handsome..." He whispered.
"Now you are awake!" I whispered-yelled, he gave a little grin.
"Don't you want to spend a night with me?" He asked, pretending, I think, to be sad. I sighed but smiled and pecked his lips.
"Yes I do..."
"Good... Good night... Love you..." He whispered. I was shocked at first, then he realized what he said and shot up. "Omi... I'm so sorry, oh irene this is going to be awkward-" I cut him off by kissing him.
"I love you too..." He smiled and we layed down going back to bed...

Dante: Please tell me there's a part 3!
Me: duh! I need to fulfill the birthday girls wish! So Part 3 coming your way!
Garroth: Yay!
Zane: Yay... (In deadtone...)
Me: come on Zane! It's a little Zanvis thing! You love Travis!
Zane: *Blushes*
Travis: so baby cakes you lov meh or nah!
Zane: *still blushing just walks away mumbling under his breathe*
Me: don't worry trav! He loves yay!
Malachi: I have a question... When your gone for a week starting Wednesday can I maybe take over your account?
Me: sure!
Yip: YUSS!
Levin: hmmm... I wonder what we will do...
Malachi: OMI! We should go camping with you Maddy and we write a one-shot on what happens!
Me: Fine by me! We'll write will we are there and post it all when we get back!
Everyone!: Yay! Vote and comment! Bye!
Me: what they said! Bye! Hope you all find a pika cat and it gives you many cuddles!