Blah 2

part 2

~two months later~

Zane's POV

We make love to each other almost every night... But today... he decided to pay a visit...

You should know they are just using you...

So... At least they give me a bed to sleep on, food, water, showers, some attention...

But it's probably from pity... You're useless, worthless, weak...

Stop...

Ugly!

No...

They don't love you, never will, they will hate you!!! You killed so many people! Go die!

"Zane?" Travis's voice rang through my ears concerned laced in so he left...

"Baby, why are you crying?" Laurence asked kneeling down to me. "And why are you on the floor?" He continued. Getting closer. My breathing quickened and I scooted away into the corner... They had whips in their hand...

Travis's POV

Zane was starting to scare us, when we got close he scooted away, and kept mumbling things like 'please don't' and 'don't hurt me...' Me and Laurence were getting worried.

"Zane..." I said softly getting closer making him go to the corner...

"Please don't hurt me..." He whispered, emotions were swirling in his eye... Scared, sad, he just looked helpless.

"Zane we're not going to hurt you..." Laurence whispered cupping Zane's cheek. I pulled him into me and Laurence's laps. He looks so vulnerable, helpless. I kissed his forehead and rubbed circles on his back trying to comfort him, while Laurence's were whispering sweet nothings to him. He just sobbed into Laurence's chest... After a while, the crying settled down and Zane had cried himself to sleep. I sighed deeply... We are going to have to have a talk about what exactly Garte did to Zane...

~next night~

Laurences POV

Me and Travis walked into the house and Zane was on the bed, once he saw us he smile and walked over to us... What is he doing? He kissed me forcefully, almost as if he didn't want to, I saw him slip his hand up Travis's shirt which caused his breath hitch, but he held Zane's hand, which caused him to pull away and frown.

"Zane we know what you are doing..." I said. That only caused him to bit his lip and sigh before sitting on the bed...

"Please just make me forget..." He whispered.

"Zane, tell us exactly what happened with Garte..." Travis said softly sitting on one side of Zane and I sat on the other side.

"Well, he would have me do missions, if I didn't do it, how he wanted it... He would.... Umm.... Whip me... 20 has been the most, 10 was the usual... but there is some people I killed, becuase I knew my dad would torture them to death, such as Jeffory, my dad was going to take Abby, rape and beat her in front of him, before torturing him more, I told him this and he told me to kill him after he told Abby...... But such as letting Aaron live, 15 cracks of the whip..." Zane said, he took of his shirt and showed us his back, it was shredded with whip scars...

"Oh my Irene Zane..." I whispered hugging him.

"Please... J-just m-make me forget..." He whispered... I looked at Travis and he shook his head. I laid Zane down and curled up next to him.

"We love you Zane, that's why we're not going to have sex with you, we're going to make you forget a different way, we are going to love you, make you feel something you've never felt, love..." Travis explained and Zane nodded.

"O-okay..." He curled up and snuggled into me as Travis put his arms around both of us... Oh god how are we going to help this poor boy...