Malachi X Yip!

I'm working on the requested story now! This is a filler! Hope you enjoy!

Malachi's POV

I can't believe I'm roommates with Yip! He is a jerk!

"Well... If we're roommates better-"

"The names Malachi, Yip..." I said quietly and sat on the bed Yip wasn't on.

"Well... See you later loser!" With that he got up and left and I went to unpacking my stuff. Than I got a text from PG.

PG- Sup NM!

NM (NightMare)- Hi PG!

PG- how's your day?

NM- okay? My roomy is a jerk...

Pg- That sucks! Well GTG! bye!

MN- Bye!!

Me and PG might have never met in person but me and him are dating, for the last 2 years...

I pocketed my phone realizing I left my laptop in my car. I got to my car, grabbed my laptop, but on my way back to my room. My ex... Alec dragged me to his room...

~When he is back in his room...~

I threw my laptop onto my bed and went to the bathroom, locked the door and sunk to the floor and started crying... Why did this happen to me?

NM- I really want to see you right now...

PG- Why?

NM- because I need a hug...

PG- what happened?

NM- why do ex's always come back and hurt you physically?

PG- what do you mean?

NM- My ex... Just... Trapped me in his room and...

PG- that's terrible!! WHERE IS THIS JACK GLASS?!? I'M GOING TO RIP HIM TO SHREDS!!!!

PG- but now to cheer you up! Dad's lame jokes you actually come in handy!

I giggled slightly.

PG- So... Have you heard of that sheep eaten by that werwolf?

PG- Of course not! I ate him! Get it! Because I'm a werewolf? No... Okay...

NM- that is so cheesy it's funny!

PG- okay... Cheesy... I think you are going to need some crackers for how cheesy it's about to get in here!

NM- I'm ready!

PG- is this an earthquake because you are rocking my world!

NM- heheh...

PG- is your dad a baker because you got some pretty sweet buns!

NM- you mean sore buns...

PG- nononono! You're buns are sweet and shouldn't be used!

NM- ...

PG- but now I'm worried about my roomy... He hasn't come out of the bathroom for awhile...

NM- knock on the door three times!

There was three knocks on the bathroom door, I knocked three times back.

PG- He just knocked back three times...

NM- I'm locked up in the bathroom... My roomy just knocked on the door, and I knocked back...

PG- open the door than!

I took a deep breath and opened the door...

PG- hey Mal...

It was Yip... I knew it was him I was just hoping it was some freak accident! I slammed the door shut in his face and slid down next to the door and cried into my knees. This is not happening! My ex just rapped me and now PG is Yip?!?!?!? Than my phone dinged.