Dante X Aaron

Okay... So this has I think 4 or 5 parts... That's what took me so long also I kept re-readin it trying to make it perfect with grammar and spelling... So yeah... But here you go

Dante's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching anime. Than my phone went off... It was the hospital?

"Hello? Is this Dante?"

"Y-yes? How may I help you?"

"Your friend Aaron has gotten into a car crash, he hit his head pretty hard..."

"I'll be right there, can I bring our friends?"

"Please do! See you soon!"

"Bye!" I hung up. "GUYS!!! CALL THE GIRLS TO MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL!!" I yelled getting them all to run to the living room. "I'll explain on the way! Now get in the car! I'm driving, no shotgun!" I demanded. We all got in the car, they had texted the girls. I first went to Gene's house. I opened the passenger door. He entered.

"I have your book..." I nodded again... My sketchbook, it's been forever since I had drawn in that. I explained what I was told to the guys and girls when we first entered the hospital. I walked up to the secretary.

"Dante!" It was Lucy! She got up and hugged me, I hugged back. "So how- Wait, these are your friends?" I nodded. "Than we'll talk later! But now you need to go see Aaron!" I nodded again. "Same room!"

"5th floor, 10th door to the right?" She nodded. "Thank you Lucy!" All 8 of us got into the huge elevator and went to the where we needed to get to. I waved at a few doctors and nurses I knew, they wave backed with smiles. When we reached the room one of my nurses was at the door. He smiled at me. "Hello again Jake!"

"Hi Dante! Hey Gene!" He smiled at us. "Just go wait in the waiting room, he is still in a small coma..." I nodded and sat down in the corner. I looked at the sketchbook in front of me. Should I, should I not... YOU KNOW WHAT!!! SCREW IT!! I grabbed my book and stared at the beginning of the drawing that was there. It was the sink, with blood stains in it, the mirror, my depression pills, and my two arms, one with blood running down it from the cuts I was making with the knife in my other hand.... It was just a sketch, so no color yet... I went to go finish the sketch, I drew someone in the mirror, and a door, that had a crack in it, that the light was shining through, and in that crack you could see Gene, watching in horror... I remember this like it was yesterday...

Gene's POV

Travis, Laurence, and Garroth all looked at Dante with concern, he was finishing that sketch and was in the corner by himself. "What's up guys?" I asked them.

"Dante has just seemed, disconnected, dead almost the last week..." Travis said, the others, being worried for him started listening.

"He has just seemed, blank..." Laurence continued.

"As if-"

"He doesn't want to be alive..." I cut Garroth off.

"I guess he is finally done acting happy for you guys..." Nicole said sitting next to me. Me and her are the only ones that know.

"What do you mean?" Aphmau asked.

"Dante... well... he has been going through deep depression for the last 6 years..." I said carefully. All there eyes widened and they looked at him.

"W-why hasn't he told us?" Asked Laurence, I looked into his eyes... he has gone through similar things, depression, afraid of not being accepted.

"The same reason as you little Laurence..." I said. He shifted uncomfortably.