Y/N x Laurence

Y/N x Laurence

You are Y/N L/N you have a daughter named Lillian and she is Laurence Zvah's daughter too. You used to live in Metilli and you and Laurence were best friends, you always had a crush on him, but you ran away after that one night. Cadenza was having a party, Laurence got drunk and you got slightly, you had you know what making him the father. You woke up in the morning seeing Laurence naked, you put on clothes, told Cadenza and also told her not to tell anyone. You ran away to Phoenix Drop for the last 6 years, Lilli is 6 years old, but no one in Phoenix Drop knows she is even alive. That all changes the day Aphmau brings in a brown haired casanova from Metilli.

Y/N's POV

I promised today that Lilli can finally go see the kids! She is also ready! She has been talking to herself getting ready! For a 6 year old I'll tell you she is a genius! Plus because her mother is an amazing guard I taught her basic fighting skills! I was about to walk out but there was a knock. I answered it and Garroth was there. "Hello Y/N! Aphmau wants you to show the new guy to his house!"

"Hey Garroth! And okay! But can you take my daughter Lilli to the other kids?" He looked at me surprised and Lilli came down the stairs all happy.

"Mommy, I'm ready to meet the other kids!" You giggled.

"Garroth is going to take you, okay? I got to show the new guy to his house! Remember! If you see a guy my age that has light brown hair and baby blue eyes run for life to me!" I said and gave her to Garroth.

"When did you have a kid?" He asked.

"6 years ago when I first moved here!" I said skipping to Aph's house. I knocked on her door. She answered with some guy...

"Y/N! I want you to show-"

"LAURENCE!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! I THOUGHT CADENZA WOULD HAVE MY BACK AND SAID YOU WOULD NEVER COME HERE!!!" I screamed and ran for my life. I got to my house and locked myself in my room, I was rocking back and forth.

Lillian's POV (also known as Lilli!)

I heard Mommy scream the name Laurence. "Did you hear that! Laurence were!" I said hiding behind Garroth.

"He is the new guy!"

"Can I meet him?"

"Sure?" He said confused but brought my to outside Aph's house where Laurence was there. "Laurence, Lilli here wants to talk to you!" Garroth said. Laurence kneeled down to my height. I smiled.

"Take this you little piece of crap!" I punched him hard in the jaw. "That's what you get for hurting my mommy." I walked off back to my house.

3rd Person

"What was that for? Her mother?" Laurence asked confused. "Oh sh#t! That hurts!" He complained holding his cheek.

"That was Y/N's daughter... Whatever you did to Y/N is probably why she ran away earlier." Garroth said with a shrug.

"Wait did you say Y/N! As in Y/N L/N!" He said his eyes sparkling.

"Yes?" Aphmau joined the conversation.

"I haven't seen her in 6 years! After she ran away and Cadenza sworn to secrecy not to tell me!"

"Did you say six years?" Garroth asked, Laurence nodded.

"Why you ask?"

"Just a hypothesis, that I shall not say..." Garroth stated walking off.

"Hey, Aphmau? Can I go see Y/N?"

"I don't think that is a great idea, from the way she screamed and ran for her life..." Laurence sighed and nodded. "So I guess I'll show you your house!"