Doh

Little do you know
Zane, Travis and Aaron have been dating for a while now, 3 years to be exact. Travis and Aaron have been ready to make love between love with all three of them, but Zane wasn't ready, he was traumatized from a different event that he refuses to tell anyone... But he has been working on it, he's been getting ready for Travis's and Aaron's birthday which conveniently was on the same day.

"Zane baby..." Travis purred kissing Zane's soft lips. Right now all three boys were on the couch. Aaron was kissing Zane neck, careful not to leave any hickeys. Zane could feel Aaron's hardening length against his back and Travis against his leg. He stopped kissing Travis, he knew what they wanted, but he was scared, he was so fucking scared of what they would think, all the reminders of what he did. He slid off Aaron's lap and onto the couch where He curled into a ball.
"Zane-"
"No... I'm sorry... you can do whatever I'm just going to bed..." Zane cut Aaron off, even though it was only 7 o'clock. He climbed upstairs and got into his PJs and was surprised when he turned around and saw both of his boyfriends on their bed.
"Zane come here..." Aaron said softly opening his arms Zane slowly got in his arms and Travis also put his arms around Zane. Even though they don't know exactly what happened to Zane, they know something happened, see before whatever happened to him, they had all planned a day they were all free to 'make love,' but when Zane got home, he was crying and ever since he has refused to do anything, take a shower with them, change infront of them, anything in that sort...
"Zaney, when are you going to tell us what happened..." Travis asked softly.
"Never..." Zane said looking at him.
"Zane." Aaron pinned Zane down to the bed. "Zane you need to tell us what happened, or it will never get better." Aaron tried reasoning. Zane just teared up and shook his head. Aaron sighed rolling off Zane and just cuddled his side... Travis sighed before joining them... Aaron and Travis's birthday was tomorrow, so maybe tomorrow will be better, all three of them just wanted to hang out the three of them, no one else...

Zane's POV
Today is their birthday, we have already made a cake, decorated, shared many kisses, and cuddled, it was night now, not too late, but I had something planned for them both. I walked up stairs to the room I've been locking and not allowing them into. Inside was a little black maid dress that was too short. Well it is supposed to be like that. So I know Travis and Aaron can get very kinky at times, so I made a little maid dress for myself. And a few gadgets for them to use on me. I put the Maid dress on and was about to open the door but I just stood there...
What if it's like the last person?
Will they hit me?
What if they call me things?
What if I'm too ugly to handle and they break-up with me?
What if they think I'm too fat?
What if they ask about the scars?
It was starting to get harder to breathe the more thoughts they came to my mind...
"Zane are you in there?" I heard Travis ask from the other side of the door.
"Yeah?" I replied weakly.
"You okay?" Aaron now asked.
"Y-yeah... umm... you guys ready for your birthday present?" I asked.
"Zane you didn't have to get us anything..." Travis stated.
"Shhh! I'm coming out now!" I opened the door slowly, and there eyes widened, a slight blush coming across there faces. "Masters..." I said making sure not to stutter.
"Fuck..." is all they could manage to sputter out.
"Fuck me!" I said trying to get them out if there chance. They nodded and I guided them to the bedroom, I'm ready for this? I sure hope so!
They pushed me into the bed and Travis attacked my lips while Aaron attacked my neck.
"Mmmmm.... I love this dress Zaney, who made it?" Travis asked pulled away from the kiss making me whine, than moan as Aaron nibbled at the right spot.
3rd Person
"I-I made it!" Zane was able to form before moaning again as Aaron's hand started to rub his inner thigh, still sucking on Zane's neck. Travis stood up and walked to the closet pulling a medium sized box filled with little pleasure making devices.
"Oh you did? Than we won't want it too get ruined!" Aaron said with a smirk and helped Zane sit up so he could unzip the back and he slowly slid it off Zane throwing it somewhere in the room. Zane was just left in his boxers while his other two lovers were still fully clothed.
"Clothes!" Zane said trying to sit up.
"You want our clothes off?" Travis husked taking something's out of the box.
"No clothes masters!" Zane groaned as his lovers started to take off their clothes slowly. Zane's face was getting hotter as he saw his lovers took off their boxers letting there hard, long, peniss sprung up. Zane moaned at the site.
"You want us Zane? Hmm? You want us deep inside you?" Aaron asked deep and sexily, making Zane shudder, he, said the same thing, but Zane just brushed it off, Zane wasn't going to let him get in the way of tonight.
"You're beautiful Zane..." Travis stated putting handcuffs on Zane, attaching them to his wrists and ankles and then attaching the other end to the bedposts. (Oh I also forgot to mention Zane's boxers also have came off!) Zane tugged slightly at the handcuffs and whimpered.
"Shhh... don't worry baby... master will take care of you..." Travis stated. And started kissing down Zane's stomach before reaching the desired destination and taking it whole in his mouth, making Zane arch his back and let out a loud moan. Aaron was looking through the box trying to find the right 'toy.' Zane was in a pure bliss.
"Travis! I'm close!" Zane yelled out making Travis stop. "Master! It hurts!" Zane complained. Aaron found what he was looking for and took the stop where Travis once was. Travis went back up to attack Zane's mouth as Aaron put a digit it. Making Zane moan out.
"Master!" Aaron started thrusting in and out one finger, soon adding another, and another. Zane was moaning into the kiss, making it easier for Travis to explore like Dora, but he wouldn't need no map to know where he was going after Aaron was done...
"Your so beautiful Zane... so sexy..." Travis was rubbing circles on Zane's hip. "And all me and Aaron's, remember that okay... no one is aloud to touch you like... no one..."
"Yes! All Masters! All masters! No one touch!" Zane spit out. Aaron grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on a dildo, he didn't want to hurt his little nugget. After he was done, he slowly pushed the dildo in, making Zane let out one loud moan. Aaron turned it on letting it vibrate inside Zane and started pulling it in and out.
"Want real thing!" Zane moaned out making Travis smirk, him and Aaron had a talk about who would take Zane for the first time, and they decided Travis should because he and Zane have dated longer, him and Zane were dating before they started dating Aaron as well. Aaron took out the dildo and Zane came breathing heavily.
"You tired Zane?" Aaron asked making sure it was alright for them to continue.
"N-no!" Zane stated shaking his head.
"You still want Travis inside of you?" He than asked with a smirk.
"Yes! Please! Master!" Travis obliged slowly going inside, making Zane hiss in pain.
"Shh... it'll feel all better soon baby..." Aaron told Zane, trying to keep him relaxed. So he undid the handcuffs, which Zane automatically sat up and pushed Travis down onto the bed, and started to ride him, which made Travis moan loudly.
"Oh god you're so tight!" Travis moaned out.
"Stand up master..." Zane purred to Aaron, who did as told and stood above Travis, and Zane took Aaron fully in the mouth and moaned half way through as Travis started to thrust upward and started hitting Zane's prostate, making him moan crazy, making shivers go up Aaron's spin.
"Fuck Zane! Tell a man when your going to vibrate like that!" Aaron stated moaning half way through, he knees were getting weak and he had to lean against the wall behind him to make sure he wouldn't fall over.
"Zane I'm getting close!" Aaron grunted.
"Me too!" Travis and Zane said at the same time, well Zane's can out as a lot of muffles. A few moments later they all came around the same time. Zane and Travis collapsed onto the bed cuddling, while Aaron was trying not to fall on top of his two lovers, though it seemed to be very difficult seeing that he couldn't feel his legs.
"Babe you okay?" Zane asked sitting up.
"Yup... just trying to get down without falling in top of you guys... I can't feel my legs..." Aaron stated his cheeks flushing a light pink being embarrassed.
"Come here..." Travis stood up picking Aaron up and laying them down on the bed, and Zane crawled over Aaron so he could be right between both of them. And they fell asleep like that... what a fun night they all had!