Thanks too ButterflyCultureSeto!

So as you can see! I was feeling generous! So sometimes, not all the time, it will be a surprise, the first comment will be able to request! But now to the story! The first part is this idea, than there are 3 other parts with more on the relations...

So as you can see! I was feeling generous! So sometimes, not all the time, it will be a surprise, the first comment will be able to request! But now to the story! The first part is this idea, than there are 3 other parts with more on the relationships...

Part 1:

So Dante, Garroth, and Zane are all at Zane's house being complete girls and do a small spa thing!

3rd Person

"So~ Zane! You and Travis have been getting pretty close!" Dante stated doing his nails.

"I know... But I know where you are thinking and it's never going to happen... It's obvious that he loves Katelyn! You really think he would change all her for me?" Zane said with a sad smile.

"I mean he could be faking it, I did the same thing with Aphmau..." Garroth said pulling back from doing his nails. "Because I have a feeling that he is bi, plus I saw him checking you out a couple times..." Garroth continued with a smirk.

"Really, fall in love with me, some emo gay geek?" Zane said.

"Oh shucks Zane! You make it seem like we are freaks!" Dante said in a nerdy voice and pushed up fake glasses, they all burst out laughing.

"Okay! Enough about me... But Dante... You and Aaron?" Zane said with a wink. Dante turned into a cherry.

"I mean... he knows I exist? That's something right? Plus isn't he dating Aphmau?" Dante asked trying not to stutter.

"No... They broke up but stayed friends... Something about them liking someone else... So he could like you! I mean! You cute, adorable maybe, plus, he has been jogging on the jog path you take every morning, and he is getting closer to the time you wake up!" Garroth said.

"It looks to me that he is trying to get a peek of you in your showy work out clothes!" Zane stated. Dante blushed and covered his face with his towel that was on his hair.

"They aren't showy..." Dante mumbled.

"Well, they are a good length, but if they were to be pulled up about an inch, they would be showy... Your shirt is a tank top!" Garroth stated.

"Okay okay! I get it! Now Garroth!" Dante said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing! Just bros! He will never ever like me the way I like him! Or he could because that fudged @$$ party he got f*cken drunk and he kissed me and said he loves me so I have no clue!" Garroth said finishing off his nails.

"Mom used to say driven words are the tire words!" Zane stated and nudged his brother.

"My dad used to say that too, saying that's how he told his feels to my mom!" Dante said.

"Mhmm... And Brandon said he loved Vylad when he was drunk and we all know that was not true..." Garroth said crossing his arms...

"Bad example!" Zane said.

"Still! The same thing!"

"Ladies ladies! Now let's talk about Vylad and Gene!"

Little did they know some guys were outside the window, and they saw everything, and I mean everything!

"We saw them take a bath together, we saw them, naked!" Mystery man 1 said.

"And Dante looks so hot..." Man 2 stated.

"How! Zane looked way better! And I'm going to flirt with him tomorrow!" Man 3 said, and he was thinking dirty, dirty thoughts of Zane.

"And they like us back!" Man 1 exclaimed. All three of them high-fives than sneakily walked back to there own slumber party...