Part 4:

Part 4:

Dante's POV

"Truth or dare!" Aphmau announced. I sighed. "Zane!"

"Dare..."

"Oh! You want be brave!"

"Honestly, I don't even care anymore..." He stated with a shrug.

"Hey!! That's my line!" I said and slapped his shoulder.

"I know! I stole it!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Okay, okay boys!" LADIES!! WE ARE HIGH CLASSED LADIES!! Wait? Why would I care? "Zane go in the closet for 10 minutes with Travis!" Aphmau stated. Zane just held onto his knees and closed his eyes tight. Travis lifted him up and brought him to the closet. Zane was trembling slightly and just stayed in a little ball with his eyes glued shut.

Travis's POV

I know Zane isn't ready for this stuff so I just brought him to the closet shut the door and sat next to him. He opened one eye. "Aren't you going to hurt me?" He asked scared. I shook my head. He slowly unraveled himself and softly kissed my lips and sat on my lap. I was confused.

"What was that?" I asked. He looked up at me and just smiled and snuggled into my chest. After a few minutes I heard very soft and quiet snores. Zane had fell asleep I just leaned back against the wall and felt my eyes slowly close. In a couple more minutes I opened my eyes again, and everyone was there looking at us and giggling. I blinked a few times before shaking Zane he made some tired noise and just snuggled back into me. I giggled and shook him off me, he fell with a thud, he rubbed his eyes and pulled up his mask when he saw all of them. He grabbed my hand pushed them aside and sat back in the circle. Everyone soon came back and sat on the spots they were this time, but this time Zane was sitting on my lap trying to stay awake, we did stay up pretty late... And by that I mean... All night... He rubbed his eye again. And leaned against me. He snapped awake.

"Umm... Dante truth or dare?" He yawned. Awe! He is so cute!

"Truth!"

"Why are you wearing one of Aaron's sweatshirts?" Zane asked leaning against me again.

"Because it's comfortable?"

"Why do you have it?"

"Because... I just do..." Dante crossed his arms and a tint of pink. Zane sighed and closed his eyes.

"Alrighty! Laurence!"

"Dare!"

"Okay, Laurence! I dare you to answer this question! Are you and Garroth dating?" I never seen Dante's eye's light up so much. Laurence thought for a moment.

"I mean..." Laurence trailed off looking at Garroth who sat on his lap.

"Yup! We're dating!" Garroth answered and leaned back onto Laurence. Laurence surprised.

"Why you looked so surprised?" I asked.

"I swear Garroth is innocent by day Dominate by night..." He said quietly.

"Mmhmm..." Dante said nodding. "He also turns into a bad@$$ too..." Dante added. "Oh! And a total dark souled being!"

"You too! I'm not the only dark souled one here!" Garroth argued.

"I would be offended if you didn't call me a dark souled!" Dante said. Than the sun sank into the world making it night. Garroth's and Dante's clothes turned black, like Zane's but the pattern of their normal clothes, their skin turned pale and their hair had a black streak in it. Everyone looked at them and took a step back.

"Hehe..." Dante laughed evilly and looked at himself and blew a bubble out of gun. "Come on Laurence it's your time to dare or truth someone!" Dante complained.

"Okay... Umm... Garroth truth or dare?"

"Dare!" OKAY!! GARROTH WOULD NEVER PICK DARE!

"O-okay... Kiss me!" Garroth kissed Laurence snaking his arms around Laurence's waist, they stayed like that for a minute before They separated and Garroth licked his lips and winked at Laurence who was redder than a tomato. Everyone's mouths dropped. Except Dante who was editing the photo he took of them kissing.

"Omi... Well... Um... Aaron truth or dare!" Laurence asked.

"Truth?"

"How do you feel about Dante and his new get up?" Laurence asked. Aaron looked Dante up and down and I could tell he was biting the inside of his cheek. He leaned in and told something to Dante.

Aaron's POV

I leaned and whispered, "I think you look extremely more sexy than usual..." I whispered in Dante's ear making him smirk.

"Than how about we ditch this place to your bedroom?" He whispered into my ear before licking it. "Or you can wait to the next full moon..." He continued. He winked at me. I just sat there stunned.

"Ummm... I.... Travis! Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Kiss Zane! And I mean, full out kiss him..." I stated. He shrugged and kissed Zane who was sitting on his lap.

"Well! Me and Zane have to go!" With that he picked Zane up bridal style and carried him to his house.

"Me and Aaron have to go too!" Dante said and dragged me kinda to my house. He locked the door and dragged me to the bedroom, where there was no light from the windows... Well the curtains were closed, so Dante changed back. He sighed and sat on my bed.

3rd Person

Aaron went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got undressed (The door was shut!) before getting in the shower. He didn't care if Dante was here, he wanted to take a shower to get his thoughts together... But then someone tapped his shoulder, Aaron turned around to see Dante standing in the shower with him, both of them naked. Aaron started blushing, and Dante smiled.

"H-hi!" Aaron said.

"Sup!" Dante said with a little nod. He grabbed Aaron's shampoo and started cleaning Aaron's hair. Aaron was a tomato that was then bathed in red paint. Dante then turned around and was looking at the conditioner for Aaron but Aaron had different plans. Aaron grabbed Dantes tail and started sucking it before he pinned Dante to the wall and started kissing down his neck...

~Time skip to out of the shower, all the smutty stuff that I don't want to write!~

3rd Person

Aaron and Dante walked out of the bathroom, blushing and on,y having a towel around their waists. Now it was time for round two!