boop!

So, I don't think I said this, but I'm working on two new books and I'm trying to pre-write the whole thing so I don't miss updating dates for that and this book can have my full attention... So I'm going to write a quick billdip because I've had this idea in my head! So I hope you can understand!

Also the image above, I can relate to so much... so fricking much... so damn well much...

SEASON THREE!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipper's POV (LET'S PRETEND HE IS 16 in this okay? 16 is when this all happened!)

After the whole thing with Bill... You would think he is dead.... Nope! He is immortal, but there are somethings missing... Let's get at how I met him... again.

I was walking around the woods seeing what was left over after that fight. Till I saw some blood, being curious I followed it to show a handsome man bleeding from multiple locations. He had golden hair with black in the back. He had an eye patch on one eye and had a yellow suit on with a white button up underneath and black pants and a black long top-hat... Almost a human Bill? I shook my head, even if it were Bill, I can't just leave him here! I throw him over my shoulder and went to my secret cave to fix him up. In my secret cave, I have everything you need to live... Once I got there I laid him on the bed and took off his shirt and pants, and blushed seeing he had no underwear... I shook my head and started cleaning and wrapping all his cuts. Before giving him a pair of some loose boxers so he wasn't complexly nude. I sat down on the couch across from the bed and took out my sketch book out. And while this dude that looked a lot like a human Bill was unconscious in my secret hide-out's bed, I started drawing it, I mean I had nothing better to do... And like I said... He was pretty hot, he seems like a nice person, plus I like the tattoos on his back of the Bill Cipher wheel.

~Time skip~

I was almost finished with the drawing when the guy started to stir. I got up and walked over. His eyes fluttered open and he jumped slightly realizing I was there. He leaned up and groaned slightly scooting away. So I sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey..." I said, slightly awkward.

"H-hi Pine Tree..." The guy stated... So this is definitely Bill.

"So I guess that thing Stanford did only allow you to stay in human form and limits your powers to a few?" I asked, already knowing the answer from reading the books cover to cover multiple times.

"How do you know that all?" Bill asked skeptically.

"I have read all 3 journals multiple times..." He nodded in response.

"Why am I here?" He asked. "I'm stuck as a 20-year-old guy, a human may I remind you, with bandages and stitches... With you in a secret hide-out..."

"I was looking through the woods when I found you bleeding and in human form, we were close, so I was able to carry you here and clean up the wound so they wouldn't get infected... Plus, you don't know much about how to be a human..." I answered with a smirk.

"Oh... Well... Thanks for helping me Pine Tree..."

"And you are going to have to stay here since everyone now knows who you are..." Bill seemed to frown at that, which made me frown. I don't know why, but I felt sad that he didn't like the idea... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!! Ugh... You know what! Yolo! Maybe I should be nice to him, and then he won't try and kill me! Yeah, sounds like a plan. "But, I have plenty of food, as you can see I have a bed, umm, theirs a couch and if you hit the button a TV comes out and there are movies over in that corner!" I told pointing over to the stack of movies.

"Okay... Thanks!" He said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Well... I should probably go Mabel is going to start worrying." He nodded. "I'll be back tomorrow..." I told him before getting off the bed, he nodded again and I grabbed my backpack and walked into the vast forest, running to mystery shack. Once I started getting close I slowed down to a walk and started to think things over... I just helped Bill, the person who tried to kill me on so many occasions, and left him alone... well shit! He is probably coming up with ways to kill me or kill everyone in this town. Well... I just doomed us all... I walked into the mystery shack and Mabel ran up to me, she looked almost in tears.