Wounded Warriors...

The Wounded Warriors...

First, some ideas are from "Zanves kill me know" By Sweetkiller342!

Zane, Gene, Zenix, Sasha, Ivy, and Bolto were all the bad guys in high school. But people never asked them why... Why they were bad, what happened to turn them? Not only that... But after High School they never gave them a second chance. There siblings and family were never there and always looked down to them. Little does everyone know... They have changed, a lot. They were also in the military and navy. Now to tell a story when everyone found out the true them!

3rd Person

Zane was walking down my street to pick up the kids he babysits. He walked up to the porch and the door opened. There mother was there and opened the door for him. "He is up in his room..." She said pointing to the stairs.

"Thank you!" Zane passed the boys 3 brothers before walking to the boys room. The boy was getting pulled out the window when Zane entered. Zane sprung into action and grabbed the boy and the kidnapper ran off. "Are you okay Blaze?" Blaze was getting teary eyed but nodded. Zane hugged him. The mother was in the doorway her hand covering her mouth.

"Blaze are you okay?" She asked worried for her son.

"I'm fine Betty."

"Blaze... I know how much, you don't fit in here much and go over Zane's almost every weekend do to traveling which you don't like... So if it is okay with Zane... I'm willing to have him adopt you..." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Zane?" Blaze asked.

"I would love to adopt you..." Zane said with a warm smile. Blaze smiled brightly and hugged his mother.

"Thank you so much mom..." He said before starting to pack his stuff while Zane filled out the paperwork with Betty. Once they finished Blaze, his brother, and his mother all said goodbye as Zane put all of Blaze's bags in his car. Once they were done saying goodbye. Blaze got in Zane's car and they drove to Zane's house. After they unpacked they went for walk. But first let me tell you what Blaze looks like... He has orange hair with red tips, almost looks like fire. He usually wears black jeans and an orange or red shirt, sweat-shirt, or button down. He also wears a mask like Zane, but his matches his clothes. Right now, he was on Zane's shoulders wearing an orange, red, and grey flannel. Zane has a black, grey, and blue flannel on and black jeans and his mask. They were both talking and laughing. Than they passed the guys house, where they were having a barbecue with everyone on my street. They all looked at Zane and Blaze as they passed. Blaze stuck out his tongue and pulled down his left eyelid with his middle finger then tilted his head. Than someone ran up behind them.

"Boo!" Zane shouted and hugged Gene.

"Hey Uncle Gene!" Blaze got off Zane's shoulders and hugged Gene after Zane.

"How are my fellows doing?"

"Just great! I missed you so much boo!" Zane said again smiling ear to ear. He loved seeing his few friends since he saw them not so often. Garroth and Vylad were glaring at Gene. Zane noticed this and leaned in toward and kissed right below Gene's lips to make it look like they were kissing. They separated and all three of them knew it didn't mean anything, they knew it was to make his brothers mad. They all held hands and continued walking to the park. Once they got there they ran to the flowers and started picking out colors they liked and any other flower they liked. After they gathered tons of flowers they sat under a tree in the far corner of the park.

"Ouch!" Blaze yelped as a thorn pricked him. Zane kissed the little cut.

"Better?" Blaze nodded and went back to working on his crown. Once they finished they put them on. Blaze's as suspected had red, orange, yellow, and some white flowers and was pretty thick. Zane's was dark blue, light blue, purple and white. Gene's was blue, light blue, different pinks, different purples, and white. They all complemented each other's crowns before getting up and walked to Mc. Donalds, ordering some food for the go and went back to Zane's house to eat and catch up. On there way back they passed the guys house again everyone was on the porch waiting for them. Zane was dancing kinda in front of the other two who were giggling at him.

"I told I left and go. And that I find my corner. Maybe tonight I'll call you after my blood turns into Alcohol. No I just want to found ya!" Zane sung.

"Hey One-Eye! Is that a flower crown?" Laurence said with a snicker.

"Hi Little Laurence! And yes! Yes it is a flower crown!" Zane replied happily with a twirl, still humming to Ed Sheeran's Give me love.

"Hi baby brother!" Garroth said with a smile. Zane stopped and glared at him before walking up to his face.

"I'm not your brother... We might be blood related... But that wasn't my decision to have such an arrogant, none loving brother who wasn't there for me when I needed him the most..." He said glaring at Garroth before walking back to Gene and Blaze.

"Come on Boo and Blaze let's get back to my house!"

"Mmhmm... Have Gene all in your pants..." Zane, Gene, and Blaze heard Laurence whisper. Blaze was know stomping over to Laurence's now scared face.

"What did you just say about my dad and uncle?" Blaze said his hair started turning to real fire but you couldn't tell because of his nature hair color. "For your information they aren't dating... If anything you should be the one in Garroth's pants... Because you used to be some fuckboy... And Garroth can just be one of your sex men... So leave my dad alone or I'll burn you in the pits of my homeland..." You could see fire in his eyes from anger. "Do you understand? Because that kiss from earlier was just to get Garroth and Vylad angry, maybe jealous on Vylad's part because they were total jackasses when Zane was little... Same thing for Dante... Now do you understand me?" Blaze was only 10 but he had Laurence basically on the ground and was towering over him.

"I understand..." Laurence whispered. Blaze backed down, when his anger vanished. He saw all of these people he didn't know and bolted to Zane and coward behind him.

"Come on Blaze, let's get away from these hoes, just being around them is bring back memories..." Zane said putting Blaze on his shoulders and walked home.

"Zane I have a question!" Aphmau said. Zane looked at her. "Is he yours?" She asked. Zane looked up at Blaze.

"Yup... He is now officially my son! Not just kid I babysit every weekend..." Zane said with a smile under the mask before he and Gene continued to walk to Zane's house. (If you're wondering why Blaze isn't walking it's because he is on Zane's shoulders!) Once they got settled they made popcorn got in pjs and started the marathon of My little horsie, while catching up!