Part 3:

Part 3:

~timeskip to the next day! Also on one dare Dante got turned into a mew'fa!~

3rd Person

The group of the girls, guys, Zane, Aaron, Vylad and Gene all entered the little maid cafe.

"Welcome to the Little Maid Cafe! Nya~" the mew'fa lead them to a booth for 7. She left. "Your waiter while be here soon to get your drinks!" After a couple minutes a mew'fa with blue ears and tail with a dark navy blue maid dress and blue hair came over.

"Hello!" The maid looked up and jumped back. It was Dante, everyone's mouth dropped, even Zane's and Garroth's. "Hi guys, w-what c-can I-I g-get you t-to d-drink..." He asked.

"Coffee..." Basically everyone said since it was the morning. Dante came back 10 minutes with coffee, they didn't ask for flavones but he knew everyone's favorite.

"Diet Coke for Zane, French vanilla for Garroth and Laurence, chocolate mocha for the girl, black for Gene, decaf coffee with cream and sweetener for Vylad and for Aaron iced coffee, Caramel swirl..." Dante gave everybody their drinks and walked over to a different table were multiple guys were just sifted at.

"Hello! What can I get you fellows to drink?" Dante asked.

"I'll take a Caramel swirl iced coffee!" Guy 1 said.

"Toasted almond coffee?" Guy 2 said.

"All tall glass of you cutie!" The last guy said.

"Coming right up!" Dante walked off and the last guy hit his butt in a sexual way. Making Dante jump and blush but he continued walking to get there drinks.

Dantes POV

Oh my Irene this is so embarrassing! All of them are here! And they have seen me in a maid dress! Can it get any worse! Plus those three guys are hitting on me! I ended up serving everyone their meals and they left without any questioning. Even those three creepy guys... Once we were finished I put on my sweat-shirt over my maid dress before walking outside. After I got a good 10 feet away from the building those guys from earlier came... One tugged on my tail making me blush and squeaked in pain. They surrounded me and pushed me into the alleyway between an abandoned house and the maid cafe, on had his hand over my mouth stopping me from screaming. The street light was out so people couldn't see what was happening... And I could hardly see there faces... But I could feel them touching me in places they shouldn't be touching and they were under my dress. And I felt them pull down my boxer briefs... "Now little kitty! This is going to hurt if you're a virgin! Which I know isn't true because you are too cute to be!" Said the guy behind me. I was trying to break free but they were too strong... I felt finger me... One, two, three, four... I felt tears swelling in my eyes. Than I bit the one who was holding my mouth shut and he slapped me... The guy behind me snickered. I closed my eyes tight before I felt someone pull up my boxer briefs and pick me up bridal style... I opened my eyes to see Aaron there. He smiled down at me and I just wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my head into his chest.

"Thank you..."

"No problem... We are almost to your house..."

"I don't think I can face the others right now..."

"My house it is!" He opened the door to his house before walking in me still in his arms... We sat on the couch and cuddled before we went to sleep.

~next morning~

Aaron's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I looked in the kitchen to see Dante in my old smaller sweat pants and his sweatshirt and one of my tanks underneath... I saw his maid dress folded nicely on the arm chair.