Aaron x Dante

Guys.... I'm about to post a whole bunch of one shots since they have been stacking up on my google doc file! (that is how I write in school!) But yeah.... If you read my other two books than this is why I havn't been posting, I have SO many one shots ideas that the ideas just keep flowing in without stop!!!

Dante's POV

I have always had a crush on Aaron, today he invited me to his house saying he had a surprise for me. I knocked on the door to find it unlocked... I opened the door and everyone jumped out and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I screamed and went to run away but someone stopped me! I saw that Aaron didn't jump out. Aphmau came over with a smile. I was scared for dear life! Breathe Dante breathe... It's fine, breathe, good...

"How did you like it?" She asked I have a fake smile. She frowned. "You didn't like it?"

"I just hate surprises, sorry..." I said looking down, surprises always get me on edge since... he happened.

"Told you we shouldn't of done it... He probably didn't remember his own birthday like the last few years." I heard Aaron mumble under his breathe.

"Well sorry I didn't listen to you! It's not like you are his best friend!" Katelyn said.

"Actually he is... so yeah! Also it's really my birthday?" I said. Everyone looked at me surprised except for Aaron who just face-palmed.

"Baka."

"When did that happen?!?" Laurence asked.

"Umm... 16 years ago give or take? (Dante is 21 and Aaron is 22, so Dante was 5, Aaron was 6)" I said looking at Aaron who nodded. "Yup! 16 years of knowing each other and endless nights of rocking the hunger games!" I said proudly and, me and Aaron high-fived.

"Wait! Are you two LucariosKlaw and AwesomeDom!" Travis asked.

"I don't know? Are we?" I love tricking these guys. I crashed Aaron's couch. "We could be... we could not be, we could all be fingers of your imagination because you are in a coma in real life!" Travis scratched his head.

"Okay? So truth or dare anyone?" Aphmau said excited. Me and Aaron sighed when everyone else agreed.

"Sure!" I said with all the enthusiasm I could mustered up.

"Okay! Aaron truth or dare?" Katelyn asked.

"Dare." He said.

"Go kiss Aph!" Aph blushed and Aaron's eyes widened.

"Umm... No..." He said and sat down.

"Why not!?!" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"Because I don't like girls." He said calm and collected. Everyone gave him a confused look but me, I knew what he meant exactly. "You people really don't know what I mean... I'm homosexual." He said.

"Okay. Laurence, Garroth want to kiss Aph?" Katelyn asked, they shook their head. "Any guy?"

"No... I have the boyfriends! I'm good!" Vylad said scooting away from everyone. She looked around and no guy stood up.

"Dante what about you!" She said hopefully. I laughed.

"Sorry sugar! I'm not into Aphmoo either!" I said with a laugh. "Anywho Laurence truth or dare?" Aaron asked.

"Dare!"

"Go kiss prince charming!" Aaron said hiding his phone behind his back. Laurence blushed and quickly pecked Garroth's lips. Aaron giggled, everyone gasped. I laughed.

"OMI! Aaron! You giggled! For the first time since last night at the guy trying to do parkour!" I said with a snicker.

"Oh! You're just jealous!" He said laughing, I laughed along, I was jealous actually.