PART 2~

HAAHAH!!! I'm laughing at myself because I thought April came after May and that it was april now and it was a whole month since I updated... Well... It's only been 9 days! But still! I posted 3 or 4 things in this book, I think... So enjoy! :D

Part 2:

It's now prom! Everyone has gotten really close in the last year, and they all help Garroth out with the bullying, but he somehow is always getting hurt!

Laurence's POV

So I asked Garroth to walk with me behind the school... I'm going to ask him to be my prom date...

"So Laurence, what is this all about?" He asked turning around, so he was facing me. I grabbed his hands in mine, he blushed, I pulled myself closer to him, so our bodies were touching. "L-l-laurence?" He squeaked. I leaned my head closer to his, so now our foreheads were touching.

"Garroth, will you give me the honor and be my prom date?" I asked short and sweetly, He moved his arms around my neck and leaned even closer.

"Yes..." Then he kissed me! I kissed back in a matter of seconds, our lips were moving in sync. It was more than magical! After a few minutes we separated. "Laurence, is it crazy to say I love you?" He asked.

"Nope, because I love you too!" I poked his nose. "Now let's get you home before your brother thinks I killed you!" He held my hand and we skipped to his house. Halfway there though, he slowed down to a walk.

"Laurence, what does your father do to you... I know he hurts you..." He mumbled, locking arms with me.

"H-h-how d-did y-you f-find o-out?" I asked.

"Just answer my question..."

"He beats me, raips me, hits me, kicks, punches, and smashes beer bottles on me..." He hugged me.

"You should've told me! I would have helped!" He stated. "In fact let's go to the police station right now!" My eyes widened, I've never tried that!

"Okay!" We ran to the police station and filed a case. Garroth called his mom.

"Hey Mommy!.... Sorry, can a friend stay over our house for a while?... I explain when we get home... Okay... Yup... No... He's my boyfriend..." He. called. Me. his. Boyfriend.... There was a loud squeal heard through the phone. Garroth hung up and grabbed my hand. "To my house we go!" He said and dragged me to some huge house.

His family is so~ nice! Even Zane! He is completely different in his house! He is always doing gymnastics! When I first entered the house, Zane was walking on his hands, he saw me, flipped up, than did a round off away! And Vylad! He and his trainer were sword fighting through the house! It's great! And Zane started getting bullied too, well he always had, just more now, but now he is using his skills and will do cartwheels to a round off to get away! And Vylad, Dante asked him to Prom, and he exploded when we got home! He literally started jumping around his room, jumping on the bed and squealing into his pillow. It was hilarious to watch!

~To prom!~

Me, Garroth, Zane, Travis, Vylad, Dante, Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, and Jeffrey all walked into the gym where prom was being held. And I swear, we are squad goals! (#SQUADGOALS) We looked like bosses! We talked and danced than a slow song came on. Katelyn and Jeffrey went together, Aphmau and Aaron, Vylad and Dante, me and Garroth, and the most surprising was Zane and Travis! Zane blushed when Travis put his body closer to Zane. Me and Garroth laughed slightly. He put his arms around my neck, as I did to his waist. We danced like this and at the end we kissed. Everyone gasped, but then took pictures and what not, saying there ship is sailing. Ivy then came up and slapped me across the face.

"What the heck!?!" I yelled at her.

"What are you doing! You can't be with him! That means you're gay!" She screeched.

"That makes no sense! Because I have always been and always will be gay!" Garroth held out his hand, which I accepted and he helped me up. Ivy stomped away with her 'crew' who were taking pictures and were silently shipping!

The rest of the night was great for all the couples. Zane and Travis left early, to the park and kissed under the stars! Everyone had a blast, and the prom kings where Garroth and Laurence!! That night was great for everyone! And they all lived happily ever after?