Part 3

Part 3:

Dante's POV

"You're what!?!" Nicole and Gene yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait... So I'm going to be an Uncle?" Gene asked. Aaron nodded for me. Gene just smiled and his eyes light up.

"And we decided that you Nicole are going to be it's godmother..." Aaron added. They both squealed and jumped around.

"So how long?" Nicole asked.

"I'm 3 months now, and the doctor said I have 7ish months to go!"

"Well! Come on Dante! Let's go buy baby stuff before you get all round and don't want to go anywhere! So what gender?" Nicole asked.

"We don't know yet." I said looking down, I was slightly showing but a big sweatshirt can fix that!

"We want it to be a surprise!" Aaron said putting me in his lap.

"Well! Come on Dante let's go!" Nicole grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house and into her car. "Let's go to baby's r us!" She said as she pulled out of the drive way.

"Okay! Let's get white furniture, because even if I knew the baby's gender I would get white..." I told her.

"Alrighty!" I turned up the music till we got there. We entered the store. We picked out all the supplies we needed and as we were walking out we saw Travis and Zane, well, Travis dragging Zane inside. They saw us and walked over. I studied Zane, than I saw he was wearing a big sweatshirt and he looked moodier than usual. "Geez Travis..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Zane asked.

"You get turned into a girl for a week and you forgot protection! Bad mistake! Well! I'll see you later! Good luck!" I said pointing at his stomach before grabbing the cart and continued to walk to Nicole's car, she ran up to me.

"Well are you going to tell them?" She asked.

"Never?" I said.

"How are you going to tell them about the little one than?" I just shrugged. She put the cart away and I got into the car. We drove back to Aaron's and left all the stuff in the guest room to set up when it gets closer to the due date.

~Time skip of 5 months!~

3rd Person

Dante and Nicole were building the babies furniture, well... Just Nicole because she and Aaron wouldn't let him help since he is due in 2ish months and was getting very round. "Ugh! I'm done arguing, I'm going to go get ice cream..." Dante grumbled before walking down stairs. "Nicole!" Dante yelled.

"What!?!"

"C-c-can y-you c-call A-a-aaron, tell him to meet us at the h-h-hospital!" He yelled up.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE MY WATER JUST BROKE YOU IDIOT!!" Nicole bolted for her phone while running down the stairs, grabbing her keys and helping Dante to her car. Aaron finally answered.

Aaron and Gene were at the mall... Well Aphmau, Katelyn, Vylad, Garroth, Travis, Laurence, and Kawaii~Chan dragged them there. When Aaron's phone rang Garroth grabbed it. "AARON!!" Nicole yelled through the phone. Aaron heard it and grabbed his phone from a Garroth who is trying to get back his hearing. Aaron walked off behind a wall. "GET YOUR LAZY ASS INTO A CAR AND MET US AT THE HOSPITAL!!"

"Why?"

"IDIOT YOUR BABY HAS DECIDED TO COME EARLY!!" Aaron hung up the phone call and ran to his car and tried starting it.

"DAM PEICE OF CRAP START!!" He said to his car which refused to start. Gene tapped on the glass.

"Umm... So what happened?" He asked.