Zanvis Part 1!

Zane's POV
I have one friend... Aphmau... I was over her house playing ponies when one, handsome, guy with snow white hair came in... "TRAVIS!! KNOCK NEXT TIME!!" Aphmau yelled, I just blushed under my mask.

"Oh~ Sorry Baby, Katelyn was using me as a punching dummy so I thought I would see how you're doing~" He said, straight you can tell how he is a pervert around girls, "Plus I brought cupcakes!" Aphmau grabbed them and started eating.

"Zane you want one?" She asked with a mouth hole of cupcake.

"I'm not hungry, I'm good..." I said, she looked at me but shrugged it off, she doesn't know, good... Only Garroth and Vylad know and they sworn not to tell anyone without my permission. Travis looked me over, I just stayed silent playing with my fingers.

"I'm going to go home now, Aph you should get ready for your date it is in 10 minutes..." I said holding back sadness, she looked at the time and quickly pushed us out to get changed. Travis took my phone than gave it back. "What was that for?"

"Text me if you get bored!" He said all happily, I rolled my eyes and went home locking my door after me. I sat on my couch, it was late, 7ish, my cat Natsu sat on the other couch sleeping. I heard the clicking of the clock, I can't be alone right now... Memories kept flooding my mind, I crawled over in the corner, it started raining, it there was thunder and lightning, making me jumpy and scared. Tears started streaming down my face. I grabbed my phone, my vision was blurry from the tears so I believe I called Garroth.

"G-g-garroth?"

Travis's POV
"Travis, are you okay? Your whole right arm is shaking." Laurence said.

"Yeah..." I stated looking at my arm, we were eating. Usually it is my left hand, it feels weird, someone is breaking down... Right now we were eating dinner on the couch. My phone rang, it was unidentified, must be Zane. But why would he call? I walked into my room and answered it.

"G-g-garroth?" Zane said through the phone, it sounds like he has been crying. He is my right arm!

"No this is Travis... Want me to get him?"

"N-n-no, j-j-just c-c-can you come over I can't b-be a-a-lone r-r-right now... I'm the only grey house in the neighborhood..."

"I'll be right there!" My whole right arm shaking was getting stronger, he is going to have a panic attack! "I'LL BE BACK SOON!!" I yelled as I ran out of the house. I ran through the rain till I found the only grey house.

Laurence's POV

"I'LL BE BACK SOON!!" Travis yelled running out of the house and into the rain.

"That's weird, his right arm never shakes, never the whole arm and never the right..." Dante mumbled.

"What?" Garroth said, confused like me. Dante sighed.

"See Travis has this weird ability to tell when people are about to do something to themselves... It has always been his left hand and he can tell who it is. But right there, it was his right, whole, arm, and it looked like he had no clue who it was."

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Me and him have been friends since 5th grade. And in 7th grade, I got bullied a lot, my parents abandoned me, no one liked me and life was miserable. Plus Travis, my only friend, was in 6th grade and in a different school so I was lonely. One day was going to start cutting but somehow Travis literally broke down my door and throw the knife away, he transferred to my school and helped me... He helped a lot other people too... One day I asked and he just said he feels it in his hand..." Dante shrugged. "But right there, he would have been as fast as lightning if someone was going to hurt them, so it was most likely someone having a panic attack, or breaking down. Plus that phone call I think had something to do with it. When I checked on him it seemed like the person on the other side was crying, and Travis had a soothing voice..." Garroth turned slightly paler than usual. Garroth then jumped when there was lightening.

"Are you scared of thunder and lightening?" I asked mockingly.

"Well, more like the memories they bring..." He mumbled and shivered. Me and Dante gave him a worried look. I sat next to him, he flinched.

"You okay?" He nodded. "You sure?" He nodded again.

"I'm just going to go to bed, night guys..." He said getting up, but I pulled him down so he sat on my lap. He blushed, why would he blush? Dante noticed it too, and gave me a thumbs up, he is bi sexual, so I confronted him about me also being bi sexual and told him my crush on Garroth, he told me his on Aaron.

"Tell us what is wrong Garroth..." I said calmly, Dante sat on next to me. He shook his head.

"Please Garroth, we are your friends..." Dante soothed.

"I can't... I promised Zane I wouldn't tell anyone..." He trailed off.

"What does Zane have do with anything?" There was thunder and Garroth jumped off my lap and ran to his room, locking the door behind him.

"Garroth... Open up."

"No..."

"I'm going to break down the door!" There was silence so I did what I said, I broke down the door. Dante let me handle it but was going to listen from outside. Garroth was hiding under his covers. I sat down on his bed taking the covers off him. He looked at me, fear in his eyes. "Garroth..." I sat next to him, putting my legs under the covers and putting him on my lap. "Please tell me what is wrong..." I whispered in his ear. He shook his head. "I'll make you..." He gave me a confused look. I pinned him down to the bed, he looked really scared. "Tell me..." He shook his head. I started to fell him through his shirt, he looked really scared right now, he even started crying.

"P-p-please stop..." He whimpered. He is never this scared. I let go, and put him in my lap. He buried his head into my chest and I felt hot tears stain my shirt...

"Garroth, please tell me what's wrong, it hurts seeing you like this..."

"Tell Dante to go away..." I picked him up making him cling to me for dear life... What ever he was going through, I didn't like. I walked into my room locking the door. We sat on my bed, he played with the sheets. He took a deep breathe. "Okay... so me and my brothers loved by my father, he was kind and caring, till something happened in high school where he started to beat the crap out of me and Vylad... so in middle school through high school, Zane dated Michi, well more like she forced him. He didn't like it at all, he hated lying to her, he didn't want to hurt anyone. One day he had enough and he told Michi that they couldn't be together... She thought there was another girl, but then he told her that he didn't like girls at all and that he was gay... When he got home, our dad beated him to a pulp then kicked him out of the house... He became more violent, he started drinking and beating me and tried to beat Vylad up... And it was worse because I couldn't come forward too and say that I'm gay too... it hurt... physically and emotionally. I gave Zane enough money to get started in an apartment, sooner or latter he had to drop out and took online classes will he had a job, sooner or later me and Vylad ran away and Zane got a house. The thing is I found out that Garte was beating Zane before that... That he was very abusive... He also always made fun of Zane for his very feminine body, and by making fun, I mean pretending he is a girl toy... I have a feeling that call to Travis was Zane trying to call me having one of his breakdowns..." WAIT SO ZANE AND GARROTH ARE BOTH GAY!! I hugged him as tightly as I could without hurting him. He was sniffing hugging me back.

"S-so you're g-gay?" I asked playing with my thumbs. He nodded and looked down tears streaming down his beautiful face. "S-s-so c-can I d-do s-something?" He looked confused but before he could say a word I kissed him... He was surprised at first but slowly wrapped his hands around my neck, kissing back. We separated, he yawned. I laid us both down, I put my arm around him and we cuddled, him falling into a deep sleep.