Ti!

AU: Zane is known as the anti-social emo in high school (he does not follow the shadow knights everywhere). But that is on the outside, just because he wears black a lot and hates his apprehended (he hides most of her face), doesn't mean he isn't nice. Once you get to know him or just stay around him for a little bit you can tell he is actually a bubbly guy who is full of excitement and energy. He just doesn't like being around big crowds of people, the smaller the group, the better for him. Travis on the other hand is the most popular guy in high school with all of his other friends, but he doesn't want to be. Yes he likes all of his friends, and likes talking to people, but like Zai he doesn't like large groups of people at once, he'd rather him and his friends hang alone at someone's house, not go to parties filled to the brine, or sit by a fire and read a nice book.

Now here they are, a party Garroth threw since his parents were on a business trip.

Travis's POV
I don't know why I torture myself by going to these house party's. there are so many people here, it's loud, and there is alcohol. Three things I hate. I was sitting in the quietest corner I could find and was reading a book called 'The Outsiders' (fucken best book ever! I read it 5 times in one month.... I'm not obsessed or anything... BTW soda pop is my fav character!) Soon though, I felt a lib tap on my shoulder, I looked up to ,etc with one icy blue eye.
"What you want?" I asked. She licked her lips nervously.
"Umm. You looked like you want to be somewhere quiet?" She stated, more like a question.
"I do actually! Know a place?" She nodded before walking away before turning around and motioning me to follow her. She lead me up stairs to a room with black walls, curtains, and bedding, and had tons of different band posters. Once we were inside she shut and locked the door.
"Don't want any drunk teens coming in... but you can stay in here as long as you want..." she stated sitting on the bed pulling out a book. I was looking around trying to tell who's room this was. "Oh! And before you ask, this is my room so we are allowed in here!" She said all happy before reading her book, which happens to be the same one I was reading!
"OMI! I love that book!" I said. Her eyes brightened slightly.
"I know rights, it's such a good book! In fact it's like my 10th time reading it!" She said.
"Travis!" I said holding out my hand.
"Zai... but please call me Zane!" She said shaking my hand.
"Wait but isn't that a guy's name?"
"It is! If you wouldn't mind... I rather you call me by male pronouns too, so as he, him, his..." sh- HE said shyly.
"I think I can do that!" I said with a smile. Me and Zane kept talking for hours till someone knocked on Zane's door.
"Hey Zai, the party's over!" I believe Garroth said.
"Im talking to a-"
"Friend!" I cut him off making him giggle.
"Travis?" Garroth asked opening the door, and I groaned.
"Yes?"
"We thought you already left!"
"Nope! I was here making friends!" He frowned before laughing.
"Come on! Friends win a tranny like Zai!"
"Can I tell you what's funnier? Being friends with a bigot like you! Good bye!" I pushed him out of the room before slamming the door in his face.
"Thanks for that." Zane said biting his lip.
"Don't mention it! But question! Why is your hair still so long of you want to be a guy?"
"Well, I can't really see the back of my head and I don't want it took look terrible, I don't trust Vylad with scissors that close to my face, Garroth is... well... Garroth, and my mom said she would cut it but she is always on business trips..."
"If you want I can cut it! I mean, I cut my hair all the time!" He looked a little skeptically. "I don't bite!"
"Fine..." he guided me towards the bathroom before handing me a pair of scissors and sitting on the toilet lid.
"It's probably going to look a lot like my hair..."
"That's fine... it's better actually because it still covers my eye!" I wetted his hair and started going to work. We continued to talk and the hours just flew by.
"Hey can I ask you a personal question?" He nodded. "How does it feel to where a binder?" He seemed to think for moment, finding the right words to say.
"Well... at times it can be uncomfortable, but it is better than feeling insecure about my greats, it stinks though that if I wear it 24/7 it can kill me... that is why I'm not wearing it now..." I nodded in understanding.
"Well! Here is the finished product!" I said stepping away allowing him to look at himself in the mirror. His eye began to water, making me frown.
"Do you not like it?" I asked. He shook his head hugging me.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I chuckled hugging him back.
"It's no problem! But another question... why don't you have the guy uniform?" He shrugged.
"I asked and they said they couldn't provide one for me, they said I would have to borrow from someone else. And I never felt like asking anybody..." he stated. "But it's late now so, do you want me to drive you or do you want to stay here?" I looked at the clock in the corner of the room and saw that it was 12 o'clock.
"I think I'll stay here, my parents knew I was staying at a party here so they now where I am if they want to call!" He nodded before walking into his closet.
"Hmm... here!" He said throwing a large t-shirt at me that said, 'all cute, hot, sexy, smart guy please stop being straight! ~all gay people' I gave a small giggle and slipped it on. He also laughed.
"I forgot I had that, Vylad bought that for me last Christmas..." he said going back into his closet and coming in some PJ pants and a way to big MCR  sweatshirt.
"Comfy?" I asked, he nodded with a smile since he took off his mask. He climbed into his bed yawning. "Tired?"
"Yeah... I'm probably going to go to bed now..." he said tiredly. He patted the bed next to him. "Sleep here..." he whispered. I nodded turning off the lights and crawling under the sheets with Zane. "Night night..."
"Night Zane..." he smiled before we both fell into a deep sleep.

Over the next few years Travis and Zane became best friends, they were they too clingy, but at the same time where always there when wanted and needed. But when they both started dating both realized the jealousy, so before they knew it they were dating, Zane even got his surgery done. But then the second year of college came, Zane got accepted into his dream school but it was on the other side of the country. Travis encouraged him to go, so he did, the connection between them got lost over the following year... now Zane has became friends with Aph... but he still isn't as close as he was with Travis, no one could replace him.

"Aph why am I coming?" Zane asked his tiny, female friend.
"Because! He wanted to see you!" Aphmau has said that someone was coming to mystreet and they would meet him here, but she refuses to tell him who it is. They were waiting at the spot they were supposed to meet him at.
"Zane!!!" Someone called out behind Zane. Zane turned around and his eyes widened before he started rubbing to that said person... Zane pulled off his mask before jumping in that person's arms tears in his eyes.
"Travis..." He whispered, nuzzling into travis's neck. He pulled away, his legs still wrapped around Travis's waist, Zane cupped Travis's cheeks and kissed him straight on the lips, Travis kissed back the best he could while trying to keep Zane up. Zane pulled away.
"I missed you so much..." Travis whispered as Zane put their foreheads together.
"I love you..." Zane said with a smile.
"I love you too Zaney."
~The End~