What if Malayip happened in MCD?

This is when Alexis kisses Yip's cheek before he heads to Irene Island.

"What the heck was that for?" Yip mumbled under his breathe. "I thought we were love rivals?" He asked out loud.

"Love rivals? But there is only one girl, and she likes all guys!" Aphmau stated. Yip smiled at her.

"I know! There is only one girl who is okay, than one very cute guy, who gives me butterflies in my stomach!" Yip exclaimed with a tiny blush.

"Who!?!" Zoey and Aphmau asked.

"Hehe, now that's a secret! Let's go!"

One day when Yip was supposed to help build a new house, but he is out in the woods with his special someone...

"Please Yip! One song! I gave you a dancing lesson now you must sing me a song!" Malachi said chasing Yip through the forest.

"But I have to get going to help the others!" Yip complained. "But you are sooooooooo~ lucky you are cute, adorable and my mate..." Yip said grabbing his guitar. "What song today my lovely?"

"How about something new?" Malachi said sitting next to Yip, who was sitting leaning against a tree, and Malachi leaned on Yip's shoulder.

(Listen than continue! He even has the same voice as the girl above)

Yip's POV

I finished that little piece to one of my new songs. I looked down at Malachi next to me. He kissed my cheek and got up. "See! I love hearing your voice!" He chirped. I blushed and got up.

"I love you Mal Mal..."

"I love you too my little werewolf! Now let's head back to the village!" My little Mal said. I nodded and grabbed his hand before leaning in and whispering,

"There are imps on the island so if we ever get separated the key word is Malayip forever and always..." He nodded and started humming the piece of my song. Once we were about to exit the woods we let go of each other's hand and I turned my guitar back into a diamond axe. Yes I rigged it so with a push of a button I can change it from a guitar to axe to guitar again. Once we got out, Garroth, Laurence, Brendan, and Travis were glaring at me.

"H-hi?" I stated.

"WHERE WERE YOU!?!?" They screamed at me.

"I had to borrow him for some things!" Malachi said deep in thought. "I needed help with something and Yip helped me!" He exclaimed looking up.

"What did you need help with?" Travis asked.

"Something..." Malachi stated. "Something very important and secretive... that I can't tell a living soul!" He continued.

"Um... okay..."

"See I told you Malachi they would be like this if I were late..." I whispered in his ear.

"I guess they just aren't smart enough to build a house like you, because there are four of them... Or maybe you are just the strongest out of them, because you are like super strong." Malachi said.

"What!?! No way! We are the strongest men alive!" Travis said.

"Travis have you seen Yip's muscle's?" Malachi asked.

"Come here Yip!" Travis pinned me down and took off my shirt before getting off me and I flipped off the ground. All there mouths dropped.

"How did you?" I looked down. Okay yeah, I have a six pack, and I'm all muscle without fat... And my arms have piles of muscles on them. All the guys started poking me. Than someone poked my side and I giggled. I looked and Malachi was poking my side than he started tickling me, making me laugh.

"S-stop!" I tried saying.

"Nope!" He replied with his sly smirk. I just kept laughing till I fell to the floor. "Now I'll stop..." he finally stopped tickling me and started walking away. I transformed into a wolf and chased after him. tackling him to the ground and towered over him. "Umm.... Hi?" He asked all innocently.

"Oh, so you think you use my weak spot and get away with it?" I asked him.

"Yes, because I'm to cute to handle?" He asked. I flopped next to him.

"The sky looks pretty today...."

"Yes it does, and we shouldn't be lying on the ground..." Malachi said, I got a handle full of dirt from the road and dropped it on him the same time he did it to me. And we started playing chase.

"Yip! Malachi! Stop acting like children and come over here!" Garroth said. We stopped and looked at him.

"But we are young children in love..." I whispered.

"Come on!" Malachi complained before grabbing my hand and dragged me over to the old grumpy adults...

"Well since you kept Yip from doing his work, you are both going to have to help now!" Brendan told us.

"YAY!!" I said and ran to where we were starting to build houses and buildings. It took forever for the others to get here.

"Okay, you will have to build the rest of the three houses that we started..." Travis said. Aphmau walked past but stopped.

"Umm.... where is your shirt Yip?" She asked. I looked Travis who was observing it.

"Travis has stolen my shirt!" I told her. She looked at Travis.

"Okay? But get to work! Also nice abs!" She said before walking off.

"Well to work we go!" I said going to the chest with all the supplies and put my axe into it's holder on my belt. Wood, cobble, stairs, slabs, door, bricks, nether rack, iron bar, fence, glass... Now to work!

~Time skip~

Now just to get this door into place. I hit the hinges a couple times with the back of my axe. And done! With the second house, and everyone is asleep. I looked over at Malachi to see him asleep on the stair case. I picked him up bridal style over to the sleeping area and put him in my bed before going back out to finish the last house...

YES!! THERE WILL BE A PART TWO!! SO STAY TUNED!!