Part 2

Part 2:

~Timeskip to saturday night!~

Laurence's POV

Dante hasn't come out of his room in the last 3 days... We all worried for him. Whenever we ask to come in, he says he is doing something. And this is causing me to cut more! There was someone at the door. Dante came out of his room, and he looked like a mess! His hair was messy, paint was all over his body, but he had a big smile plastered onto his face. Ha! Get it because he was painting and the plaster! No okay... Anywho! He came back to us with four boxes of Pizza in his hand he gave two to us and the other two he brought into his room before locking it again.

~To Monday~

Same POV

Today is monday! And Dante hasn't came out of his room still, but we have heard someone singing, and playing guitar in there. He could be having sex with a girl! Because from the way I see it, we heard a girl and guy singing, and he doesn't know how to play a guitar, so yeah... Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Aaron was there, with crutches. "Hey! Is Dante home?"

"HAHA!!! YES!!! MY MASTERPIECE IS FINISHED!!!" Dante yelled.

"I guess he is!" Aaron stated and I let him in. Dante came out of the room holding gallons of empty paint cans, the two pizza boxes, and lastly his old stuff? And he had some stupid smile on his face. He emptied all the stuff into a garbage bag and put it outside. "So what have you been up to?" He asked Dante.

"Well come and see my new, and improved, amazing, bad ass, boys of fall out room!"

"You mean the famous band? They have been retired for the last 7 years!" I exclaimed.

"And no one knew who they were!" Garroth cut in.

"Oh just hush and come and see my room!" He ran to his room, Aaron following on crutches and stopped at the doorway his mouth wide open. Me and Garroth looked over his shoulder, Aaron went and sat on the bed. We looked around, there was a red and blue bean bag chair in the floor, two guitars, the cover to the Boys of Fall Out, there symbols, his closet had chalkboard paint on it, and around his room where tons of pictures of Dante and Aaron!?!? Dante was smiling like a duff, he even has blues original jacket! "And it gets better!" He turned off the lights, his guitars had glow and the dark paint with the band symbol on it, and all around his room where the different song names of the band as well as music notes! He flicked back on the lights.

"This is amazing! You even have the original jacket!" Garroth exclaimed.

"Oh! That old thing! I haven't used that in 7 years! The good old days when life was great and me, Dante, and Gene were all popular rock and roll stars!" Aaron stated with a smile.

"Now get out! Me and Aaron got.... Um... Manners to attend too at his house! See ya!" With that he bolted out of the house Aaron behind him a lot slower. But since Travis is out with Zane... And now it's just me and Garroth... oh! This is going to be fun!

You can imagine the fun they had!

3rd Person

Dante and Aaron walked into Aaron's bedroom, Aaron already had his jacket off, and Dante was taking his off. Aaron might have a broken leg but he wasn't going to wait to fuck the love of his dreams! (HOLY FREAKIN COW WHAT AM I WRITING!!!)

Whole sexy fluffy stuff that I'm too lazy to write, also, remember, Dante is a guys, who has girl organs! Just heads up!

(Bloopers of that scene:

"Fuck Aaron! Have you gotten bigger since last time we had sex?" Dante said rubbing it slowly before they both cracked up laughing.

...