Part 3

Part 3
~Timeskip to friday again but in a few months~
So Yip and Malahi have been dating, Kyle and Levin have been going strong, and Alexis and a girl named Mavis have been hitting off good. Dante and Aaron, Zane and Travis, and Garroth and Laurence have news to tell everyone! So everyone was eating silently, till Znae, Dante, and Garroth all stood up, and looked at each other.
"You go first! No you go first! Fine I'll go first!" They all said at the same time.
"At once?" Dante asked. Zane and Garroth shrugged.
"3,2,1, I'm pregnant!" All, three said at once. "Wait you're pregnant too!" They all laughed at each other. There loves just froze, not knowing this either, everyone was staring at the three in awe.
"So how long?" Malachi asked, breaking the silence.
"Umm... 6 months now?" Garroth said.
"About the same here!" Dante and Zane said at the same time.
"So do you knew the gender? Why didn't you tell your partners... Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Malachi raped fired the questions...
"Gender no, why I didn't tell my partner, reasons, didn't tell you sooner other reasons!" Zane summed up, the other two nodded in agreement...
"Damn... So this giant family is going to keep on growing?" Yip said with a smile, and kinda zoned out, his eyes glistening, with something else...
"What thinking about having kids with Malachi?" Cadenza asked. Yip flushed red as a strawberry.
"I mean when we get older of course... And if Malachi wants it..." Yip mumbled and played with the food on his plate.
"YOU WERE THINKING LIKE THAT OH I'M GOING-"
"OMI GRANDBABIES! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE KIDS NOW!!!!!!" Aphmau exclaimed. "You can even stay at a hotel for a few days!" Yip was dazed. And Malachi was 50 shades of red. Others were asking questions to the three mpregs!
"Wait... Because your a werewolf wouldn't we have a litter of pups?" Malachi asked Yip who nodded. "Hmm... Maybe..." Malachi mumbled, and Yip fainted falling to the floor making Malachi giggle.
Malachi's POV
"Damn... Highschool babies?" Kyle said.
"You are forgetting I was alive for 900 years before I was adopted..." I told him.
"Oh yeah... Plus you could probably graduate college now since you're a smart ass..." Levin stated. I smirked.
"True! Plus I am taking an online college class and so far I think I'm the best in the class!" I exclaimed excited.
"I didn't know this?" Levin asked confused.
"It was secret... Shh!" I said, my thoughts getting fuzzy. Yip was up now and looked at my drink before face-palming. "What's the matter hot stuff!" I slurred out falling in him giggling.
"Who mixed up his drink with alcohol!" He said. I took it from his hands and continued to drink it. "No Mal... You don't drink that!"

Basically things happened... Mal was drunk, people talked... A few months after the three mpreg's gave birth... Even later in college, Malachi got pregnant! Yup! Yip went ham on Malachi's poor ass... Yup... That's how I'm ending it!

Malachi: I swear, my ass feels like a rhino just stabbed his horn in it...
Yip: Sorry... Couldn't hold it in, your little whimpers, and begs... So yeah...
Levin: WE DONT NEED TO KNOW YOUR DAMN SEX LIFE!!!
Me: levin calm the fuck down! Malachi started this convo and he is my best buddy!
Mal: your my best buddy too!
Me: *runs around them in circles* TAKE THAT SCOTT I TOLD YOU ME AND HIM ARE BEST BUDDIES!!!
Scott: okay okay! Calm down!
Me: NEVER!!!
Scott and Mal: Bye! Vote and Comment!
Scott: Damn Maddy, I thought you weren't in shape! You couldn't run a mile before and now- shit... You had sugar didn't you...
Me: OMI OMI THIS ICE CREAM IS SO GOOD!!!!
Mal: shit...
Me: *still running* I want more sugar mom!
Mal: Bye before she kills me with this excitement!
Everyone: BYE!!!