Malachi x Yip!!!!!!!

Malachi x Yip!!!!

Malachi and Yip both have crushes on eachother, they both in a group of 5 best friends too. They don't know they like each other. All there friends can easily tell that they like each other... And today they have a plan to get them together.

3rd Person

They were all at a party, it was a party by their friend Jesse, or Kyle's boyfriend. Some of their other friends were there and knew what the plan was. The plan was to get Malachi drunk, put them in a room together and well... hope they confess their love for eachother. Yip was new and didn't know anyone but, Levin, Kyle, Jesse, Malachi and Alexis. So he was very award at this fancy party, that was held for no reason.

Yip's POV

It has been 20 minutes of me sitting here feeling awkward. I got up and headed for the door. But I knocked into Malachi before heading out making him spill his drink onto him. "Sorry Malachi! I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

"It's fine Yip! I was about to leave anyway!"

"Hey! Malachi is that a spill! Come on let's get you fixed up!" Maddy, Jesse's sister, said. They went upstairs to her room. Then Levin came over.

"Hey Yip! Want a drink?" He asked bringing it my way.

"I don't drink..." I said giving it back.

"It's apple cider!" He said, lying. I just nodded and took it hesitantly, he had some stupid smile on his face. I hope they know I'm two years under the age limit? Maddy came back down stairs fuming.

"WHO IS THE BIG IDIOT THAT BUMPED INTO MALACHI!!" I raised my hand. She looked at me. "NOW GO UP THERE AND APOLOGIZE!!" She yelled I was about to go up the stairs, till she added, "AND NO DRINKS!! DRINK IT RIGHT NOW!!" I really hope this is apple cider! I chugged it down and put it on the closest table before running up the stairs, I almost fell a couple times. I made it to Maddy's room, stumbling a little, great that wasn't apple cider, I just hope I don't get alcohol poisoning again... That is the worst! Malachi was sitting on her bed shirtless. I could tell that I was blushing. Once inside Levin slammed the door shut and locked it.

Malachi's POV

Yip came in stumbling a little, and after Levin locked the door. "Hey Yip... Let me guess... Maddy forced you to have a drink?"

"I just really hope it wasn't alcohol because I'm two years under the limit... And if it was strong, I really don't want to get my stomach pumped again..." He mumbled sitting next to me.

"You're 17 too!" He nodded. "Let me guess! You are super smart so you got in two year advanced classes!" He nodded. "Me too!" He smiled at me. He was also slightly blushing, I realized I didn't have a shirt on so I put one of Maddy's old t shirts before sitting back down. We are alone, no interruptions, it's the perfect time! I think he had the same idea because we both started leaning closer together, but Yip pulled back holding his head, he looked very pale. He somehow made his way to the bathroom before throwing up. Oh this isn't good... He cleaned his mouth after throwing up for a good 10 minutes, that isn't good, he tried walking out of the bathroom but almost fell. "Yip, how do you feel?" I asked him sitting down on the bed.

"The room is spinning, there are five, I think, of you, my whole body feels like it's going to explode?" He slurred. He looked very pale, and he was burning hot! These are symptoms of freakin alcohol poisoning! I burst down the door in anger. IRENE DAMIT!!

Maddy's POV

My door came flying over the railing. "Oh no..." We made Mal angry.

"MADDY, LEVIN!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" He yelled. He stormed the down the stairs, grabbed us by the ears and dragged us back to my room. We looked in there and Yip didn't look good at all."WHY IN THE NETHER WOULD YOU GIVE SOMEONE THAT IS TWO YEARS UNDER THE LIMIT A SUPER STRONG DRINK!! AND NOW HE HAS FREAKIN ALCOHOL POISONING!!" He boomed. We stared in shock. TWO YEARS!! "Where's your phone!" He said, I pointed to the corner.

"Why?" Levin asked.

"Because of you idiots, he'll probably need to get his stomach pumped! And that would have been me if I drank the thing you have me earlier!" He said dialing 911.

~Timeskip to when they get Yip and bring him to the hospital and is awake~

3rd Person

Malachi walked into Yip's room. "So how you feeling?" He asked sitting down. Yip looked at him, he was shirtless and you could see cuts up and down his arms as well as a couple huge cuts around his torso.

"I feel that I want to go crawl into a hole and die..." He stated with a dead tone. "Plus, I'm starving and could really go for some water..." Right as he said that a nurse came in with a smoothy.

"You know you can't have food yet... So here is your drink..." Yip took it and started sipping it. The nurse left.

"Is it good?" Malachi asked.

"Very!" Yip relied taking another sip. "Try!" He gave the cup to Malachi who hesitantly took a sip and handed it back.

"It tastes like meat?"

"That explains my sudden urge to go hunting!" Yip mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm part werewolf, so now I really want lamb chops, are they trying to make me hungrier?"

"I think they are! Now where were we before we got interrupted?" Malachi asked as Yip finished his drink and sat up. They leaned in and there friends burst through the door. Malachi bounced back in fear and cursed under his breathe.

"Yip! OMI!! Are you okay? We didn't know-" Maddy started, but cut herself off when she saw that both of them were kinda, I mean very, pissed off.

"Yes, I guess I'm fine...." He said bring the sheets over his body trying to hide the scars. Every gave him a suspicious look, but backed away seeing that he was not to happy with them.

"You sure? It's kinda hard getting your stomach pump-" Levin started.

"I said I'm fine!" Yip kinda barked at him. "I-i mean I'm fine..." He said scooting further down in the sheets. Everyone took their leave, leaving Malachi and Yip alone.

Yip's POV

Malachi was sitting there waiting for everyone to leave. Once that door closed, I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed back almost immediately. We pulled apart and sat back down. He looked at me than my chest. "What are all those cuts?" He asked. I looked down, oh yeah.

"Umm.... Well the ones on my arms are from before I moved here, I was lonely, bullied, a lot of other things, so, I used to cut. The ones on my chest are from some of those other things..." I trailed off. He moved closer to me.

"What kind of other things?" He asked.

"Abustion, torture, rapism..." I mumbled.

"What?!?!?" Malachi said almost getting out of his seat but I held him down.

"Like I said, before I 'moved' here... I actually ran away... And now I have you! So I'm all good!" I pecked his lips and laid back down.

Yip got out of the hospital. He and Malachi kept dating for awhile. Once they graduated college Yip asked the magical question. They got married, they have a daughter, Maddy, who is a werewolf ghost, who has Yip's personality, and they have a son, Scott, he is a werewolf who has nightmare powers, he has Malachi's personality. There rest of their story is still be written...