Untitled Part 42

Travis X Dante!

Travis X Dante!

Dantes POV

"Travis stop..." I said pushing him off me.

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because what? You have another boyfriend?" He yelled.

"No!"

"What!?! You don't love me anymore! It's been 5 months since the last time and we have been dating for 3 years!" He yelled tears streaming down his face.

"N-no! You know what! I'm going to take a walk... It's up to you if you stay or not... But if you do go... Before you do... Look in our closet... Top shelf..." I said and walked out the door. I was walking the streets trying not to cry. Laurence and Garroth walked over to me hand in hand.

"What's the matter Dante?" They asked.

"Just leave me alone..."

"Did Travis do something to you?"

"Are you hurt?" They asked a whole bunch of questions.

"Just leave the fuck alone!" I yelled at them and started walking back to my house. When I walked through the door Travis was sitting on the couch counting the things in the box.

"There are 52 of them..." I whispered.

"Why would you have these? A box of positive pregnancy tests?" He asked. I stayed quiet and looked at my feet. "Answer the question Dante..." He said standing up and walking over to me.

"Just run already... I already know you are going to leave me..." I said hot tears rolling down my face. He made me look up at him.

"Dante... I would never leave you for being pregnant..." He told me.

"Yes you would..." I said.

"I haven't yet have I?"

"How do you know those are mine?" I asked.

"Well are they?" I sighed.

"Yes Travis... Those are mine... I have been pregnant for the last 5 months, ever since I've been turned into a girl." I told him. He smiled and hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me..." He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Because..." I looked down at my arms and pulled up my sleeves. He gasped.

"Dante..." My arms were shredded with old scars.

"This is what happened last time... My old boyfriend got me pregnant and I told him a day after I figured out... He left me stabbing me in the stomach killing the baby..." I said. "Which lead me to do this..." He kissed me lightly before hugging me again.

"So this is why every morning, you wouldn't be in my arms? Or for the first week after you turned into a girl you were 'sick' for a week?" I nodded.