Part 2

Part 2
~Time skip to Aphmau's~
Vylad's POV
I walked into the girl's house with Zane, he actually was kinda sad that I was leaving, but understood, he also said that Dante can leave all his stuff and we don't have to pay rent! That is why Zane is my favorite brother! I sat next to Dante, and since we were going to tell the other's we were dating today, he put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him, and poked his nose. He giggled and smiled back, kissing my cheek.
"Excuse me, but you missed!" I told him, he raised an eyebrow before kissing my lips. My hands found their way to his hair. He hummed. There was a snap of a camera. We separated and Zane was there and was probably smirking.
"Yup... That's a keeper!" He said. I grabbed his phone and looked at it.
"Damn... You got my good side too!" I said before sending it to myself.
"All your sides are good..." Dantes cooed.
"Still don't look as good as you..."
"Nope! You're the cute hot sexy thing in this relationship!" He whispered in my ear making me blush bright red.
"Cute maybe, but you're the hot one..." I mumbled. He chuckled.
"So are you two dating or..." Katelyn asked.
"4 years in the loven..." Dante said resting his chin on my head. "Right sugarpea?"
"Mhmm..." I hummed in response. Garroth looked surprised, so did almost everyone else but Zane.
"I'm still surprised you guys were able to keep it hidden for 4 years, every time your at our house your sucking each other's faces off... I'm also surprised you haven't got in each other's pants yet either." Almost everyone looked at him.
"You knew about this?" Garroth asked. Zane nodded.
"There has been many, many, many times where we are watching a movie and I hear lip smackin."
"He. he. He... yeah... Sorry about that..." Dante said with a faint blush.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Aphmau fangirled.
"Resons! Infact, we have to go..." I said standing up.
"Y-yeah, we have to get going!" Dante said while Zane gave me a hug, which I accepted.
"Be safe..." He whispered. "And Dante's stuff is all in your room, he didn't have that much..."
"Thank you..." I whispered back.
"I'm gonna miss you..."
"I'll miss you too Zane and your hot topic cologne..." He gave a chuckle and hugged me tighter, before letting go and wiping his eyes.
"Send pictures, and you keep him safe or I'll track you down and hurt you!" Zane told Dante.
"Got it, I'll protect him with my life..." Dante said giving Zane a quick little hug. Everyone was staring awkwardly, trying to see what was going on. All three of us walked out and to me and Zane's house before getting in Dante's car, and driving to the airport... And getting on a flight to England...

~2 months later~

Zane's POV
I sat on the couch while we were playing truth or dare. Dante sent me a video of the, in Italy, they have been there for a week now? They have sent me a few messages and short clips, and then the last day of each place they are at they give me one long video... I put in my earbuds and listened to it.
"Hey Zane~ so me and SweetPea are at this lovely mountain!" Dante does a little spin showing they are the only two up there and that the view is beautiful...
"Damn Dante, the view is beautiful..." Vylad whispered. He was against the wooden railing against the railing.
"Not as beautiful as you!" Dante cooed. Vylad just hummed in response, and the camera was put on a rock so you could see both Vylad and Dante. Dante was on one knee.
"Vylad, I had this whole speech planned out... But honestly, just looking at you, it just all flew out of my head... So I guess this is all I need to say... I love... I love you so fucken much, and I'll do anything for you... But with that comes a price, and there is one that you're going to have to pay to me, and that is saying yes to this question... Will you, Vylad Ro'maeve marry me?"
"Y-yes..." Vylad stuttered before Dante got up slipping the ring on and hugging Vylad... "I love you so fucken much."
"I do too..." Than the video shut off...

Still Zane's POV
"Oh my fucken God... Fuck... That just happened..." Zane don't fangirl, hold it together.
"Zane is something wrong?" Travis asked. Oh screw!
"OMG!! TRAVIS!!!! He finally did it!" I was jumping in my seat.
"Oh god, who broke you?" Dante called me and I picked it up.
"YOU DID IT YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!" It was like I was on a sugar rush.
"Okay, how much candy have you had?" Vylad asked.
"Fuck you I want to talk to my future Brother in law!"
"Excuse me but I'll be the only one fucking Vylad..." Dante cut in.
"That was really it! That was soooo cheesy and cliche!" I exclaimed.
"Oh god, who gave you skittles? And how many did you have!"
"A whole bag but that's not the point!" I yelled into the phone, I was walking around Aphmau's house, everyone just looking at me. "So when am I going to be an uncle! When's the wedding? Tell me friken everything asswhipes!" I yelled into the phone.
"Shit, Zane, how many times did Travis tease you about having sex?" Dante mocked.
"Oh you can ask him that question, my boyfriend... Oh god that sounds so weird to say, I mean Zane, the emo, dating one of the hottest guys on mystreet, fuck I'm rambling, I, just so excited!" I have passed all limits.
"Umm... I'll call you tomorrow, because Vylad just took off his clothes..." Dante slowly trailed off.
"Yeah, whatever, go have sex and call me tomorrow virgin potatoes!" I told him. Before ending the call... I could hear there lips making over the phone... I jumped onto the couch, all jumpy, probably shouldn't have eaten those skittles since those are like my sugar rush candy... Oh well!
"Zane are you okay?" Travis asked. I smiled and nodded.
"I'm great! You know what I'm going on a solo celebration! Vylad's finally losing his virgin ass! Oh god I'm such a bad brother if saying that, oh well!" I was laughing uncontrollably.
"Oh my god why are you so adorable..." Travis whispered before pulling down my mask and kissing me. "Damn, I can taste the rainbow on your lips..." He whispered pulling away.
"Where do you think you are going?" I asked, grabbing his collar and bring him into another kiss. It seems since forever since we kissed since we have been keeping it a secret. Someone coughed trying to get our attention we just have them the finger. I heard a few people chuckle, then there was another cough. I pulled away to see Garroth glaring at Travis.
"Please! Garroth I'm just kissing Travis where Vylad is across the world losing his virginity to Dante!" I said going back to kissing my chuckling boyfriend.
"He's what!?!" Garroth raged. "Where are they?"
"Leaving Italy tomorrow..." I grumbled. "Now can I get back to kissing my boyfriend!" Everyone was silent. "Thank you!" And I went back to kissing him.