Blah...

Zane's POV

Aaron is an idiot... He knew I couldn't die right? He just took the relic... He could have a lived a happy life! Which he probably is though, since I gave him some of my life force, but still! And now my brother will have to deal with that cursed relic... But the explosion blew me to a deserted island... Wait is that a door? M-maybe they have some food that I can borrow? Just for tonight? But do I really deserve it? I slowly started to walk backwards... No, I should die, I killed so many people because I was scared of my own father... it was night, so hopefully I don't die automatically. Someone coughed behind me and I turned around quickly tripping on a branch falling on a branch. I looked up and saw Travis In Demon form and Laurence in shadow knight form, both had smirks on their faces.

"D-d-did h-he s-send you?" I asked. They gave me a confused look. "D-did G-Garte s-send you?" I asked again trying to scoot away since I landed on my ankle, and know it's a throbbing pain... Travis crouched down in front of me, he smirk fading.

"Hey, hey, hey, we're not going to hurt you..." He said softly. I shrunk a little at how close he was. Than Laurence picked me off the ground bridal style. And carried me to the door. Travis opened it. The inside was pretty nice, a small kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a big bedroom with some sex toys In the corner, and the bed was huge! I mean the bed I got was a wooden plank with some blood stained blankets and a small blood stained pillow... So that bed looked like heaven... They saw my face and chuckled.

"You're surprised? I thought you were the high priest of Ok'aise..." Laurence mocked.

"You'd be surprised if I told you what I slept on..." I whispered.

"Try us..." Travis said. Going into the bathroom and coming out with first aid kit.

"I slept on a pile of wood planks, and used a my blood stained pillow and blanket... If I was good and did what Garte told me to do I would get to sleep on hay for the night..." I told them. There mouths dropped, then I realized they turned into there normal selves... A small blush found there way to my cheeks, okay, I might or might have not thought they were hottest, cutest, and sexiest guys in Phoenix Drop... Travis lifted up my foot gingerly, not wanting to hurt me.

"Um... We're going to have to take off your pants, see if anything else is bruised or cut..." Laurence said. I slowly nodded and slowly started taking off my pants. But Travis started doing it for me, causing me to blush.

"S-so why are y-you guys here and not P-Pheonix Drop?" I asked breaking the silence, they both blushed slightly.

"Well... Um... We are dating and this is where we come almost every night to have fun and kiss..." Laurence said pecking Travis's lips.

"Yeah... We're scared of what the others will think..." Travis continued.

"You shouldn't worry about that, you should be proud, if they don't like you, than they have never been your friend because you are still the same person. Plus you at least have enough confidence and strength to fight back it they start to beat you..." I stated, slowly getting quieter in the second part.

"I guess you're right, but we still don't want to lose them..." Laurence said and looked over my legs, there were bruises and some cuts, and some were bleeding, others were old scars... I looked back at Travis as he wrapped up my ankle, which was badly sprained, and also wrapped up the bleeding cuts on my legs. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I never knew you had freckles..." He said. My eyes widened and I covered my face with my hands looking down, as blush came to my face, my mask must have come off during the explosion. I felt someone gently lift my head and someone else slowly pried off my hands...

"Hey open your eyes..." Laurence said. I did as told and they were practically naked other than their boxers, my blush darkened. Laurence slowly pushed me onto my back, I saw from the corner of my eye that Travis was getting some chains? My breathing got heavier, and I was shaking. "Shh... We're not going to hurt you... Just have a little fun..." Laurence said with a small smile and kissed me, I don't know why, but I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He let out a low moan of surprise as I ripped off my shirt. Travis than came from behind me and lifted me up to the chains were he cuffed my hands and ankles to them holding me up and putting me in a starfish position... Travis was in front of me and I could feel Laurence behind me kissing at the base of my neck slowly going down, Travis started at my lips and went down to my jawline, chest, he started playing with my left nipple and my breathing started to pick up...

"Calm Zany~" Travis said and kissed my lips reassuringly. And Laurence bit softly on a soft spot making me moan loudly. I felt Laurence's lips smirk against my skin. Than something wet on my-

"Fuck Travis!" I moaned out. Travis's mouth was on my dick... "Shiz Laurence!" Laurence was gliding his tongue between my shoulder blade and the base of my neck making me shiver... Fuck, this feels great... "t-Travis..." I whimpered.

"Cum for my baby..." He whispered huskily before bobbing his head up and down fast. And as told I came into his mouth... He swallowed it before licking his lips...

"You taste so good~" he whispered into my ear. I felt heat rush to my face. He disappeared behind me and Laurence came into view, he just looked into my eye, before frowning.W

"Why is your eye covered?" He asked.

"Because it's blind..." I whispered, before gasping as I felt something wet enter me, I let out a girly squeal when it started moving around.

"Just getting you ready babe..." Laurence whispered before moving the hair out of my eye, before gasping. "Travis, come look at this..." He said. It was a matter of seconds before the wet things came out of me and Travis was in front of me, his eyes widened before they both smiled.

"Wow..." Is all they could managed.

"Can you n-n-not l-l-look?" I asked trying to turn my head.

"Why? It's beautiful..." Laurence whispered, slowly leaning in capturing my lips, and Travis disappeared behind me again. I let out a small yelp as Travis entered me.

"Fuck Zane you're so tight..." Travis moaned out. I couldn't help but smile through the pain... I let out a low moan as that pain turned into pleasure and Laurence stuck his member in my mouth and I got the message so I started sucking on it, still moaning, and then Travis started jacking me off... Fuck, this feels... Great... After a few more hours of that having 'fun' with me they uncuffed me and carried me to the bathroom where they took off the bandages and washed me off, before re wrapping them. We all crashed onto the bed, my back against Laurence with his arms wrapped around my waist, and cuddled up to Travis, his arms around both me and Laurence...