Malachi x Yip

Malachi x Yip

Alexis, Levin, Yip, Malachi, and Kyle were all playing in the forest till Yip grabbed Malachi and ran deeper in the forest yelling, "We'll meet you at the house latter!" He laughed and held Malachi who was deadly scared of hights.

Yip's POV

I jumped off the last tree and stood at the base of the mini lake. It was crystal clear water with a waterfall filling it. "Mal mal, you can open your eyes now." I said shaking him. He opened one eye first before open both, jumping out of my arms, and looked around in awe. Will he was looking around I had taken off my shirt and walked up to the top of the waterfall and jumped off. I came up to the surface before I slicked all my hair back. "Are you going to come in?" I asked him. He took off his shirt before jumping in after me. We played around a little till I went to my secret hide out, hoping Malachi was following, which he was!

3rd person

As Yip entered, Malachi was about to swim in but the fished had another idea. They started pushing Malachi back into the swimming hole. Malachi's lungs were burning for air. "Yip!" He screamed out before the world started fading to black. The last thing he saw was Yip swimming towards him.

Yip's POV

I heard some mumbling from the water and I haven't seen Malachi yet. I swam back out to see Malachi slowly closing his eyes he was being tossed around by the fish who were swimming around him. I swam over, grabbed him, and swam as fast as I could to him before swimming as fast as I could to my little cave. Once I laid him down, I did the only thing I've seen in movies and knew little about, mouth to mouth CPR. I took a deep breathe and started. (I have no clue how to do CPR!! I really should learn...) After a couple, Malachi leaned over and started coughing up water. After he was finished I bear hugged him.

Malachi's POV

After I coughed up water, Yip hugged me so tight, I felt a couple hot tears land on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, I should have realized you weren't following me, I'm-"

"It's not your fault, it's okay Yip..." I said hugging him back. "But how did you wake me up?" He blushed and looked away, hehehe. "Oh~ But now that you mention it I think I'm still drowning..." I said sitting on his lap.

"Oh really~"

"Mmhmm..." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, we both leaned in till our lips meet. It was magical *la dreamy sigh* We moved in sync with each other. Never mind, magical isn't the word to describe it, it's way more... We pulled apart and smiled. "We should get back before the other wonder where we are." I stated. He sighed but nodded.

"First!" He stood up and took two pieces of sea glass and made a little bracelet for both of us.

He slipped mine onto my wrist and I slipped his onto his wrist

He slipped mine onto my wrist and I slipped his onto his wrist. I looked at it in awe. "So you always remember this place!" We smiled at each other. We swam out of the cave and broke through the surface, put on our shirts and walked back out of the forest. I started shivering half way there. "You cold?" Yip asked.

"N-no."

"Mmmhmm... Here." He put his sweat-shirt on me, leaving him in a tee that showed his muscular body... I blushed when he put his arm around me and pulled me close. "Warmer now?" I nodded. "Good!" I looked back at the bracelet and realized it was half of a heart. He noticed. "See!" He put his next to mine and they were a perfect fit.

"Wow... I love you Yip..." He smiled at me pecking my lips.

"I wuv you too, my little Mal Mal!" I kissed his cheek before we exited the woods. Hand and hand.

"FINALLY THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" Kyle yelled and they all ran over.

"Why are you two holding hands?" Alexis asked pointing.

"No reason whatsoever!" I said kinda sarcastically.

"Yip! What did you do to my brother?" Levin asked balling a fist.

"More like he is the one who kissed me!" Yip said as we walked to the swings. He sat down and just cause I can, I sat down on his lap. "What you doing?" He asked and started swinging.

"Sitting on your lap." I said in the same sing-song voice.

"And you're brother is glaring at me, great..."

"Levin! Stop staring at Yip and stare at your own boyfriend!" I said, yes Levin is gay. I saw him blush and look away from Kyle. "Yes! I found out our crush too!" I yelled making him a tomato.

"Who?" Yip asked.

Yip's POV

"Who?" I asked, he smirked.

"Kyle..." He whispered.

"I. Ship. It. So. Hard... Kevin shall happen..." I let out a little squeal.

"Don't worry I do too!" (have you ever wondered that they both have a crush on Lex to cover up their love for each other! It's like Gaurence! They both like a girl but end up liking each other!) I made Malachi turn around and kissed him. He was surprised at the suddenness but quickly melted into it.

"I SHIP IT!!" We heard Kyle, Lex, and Lev all squeal. We got up.

"Because your ship sailed, now our ship is going to sail!" Malachi said, I saw the glint of evilness in his eyes. I grabbed Kyle and Malachi grabbed Levin. We pushed them together and made sure they kissed. They slowly melted into the kiss. I took some photo's me and Malachi were holding our noses. Alexis stared shocked before her nose started bleeding and started taking pictures.

"I have one question, how am I going to tell my dad? He isn't 100% on the gay thing..." I said to Malachi as we were all walking back to my house.

"If he kicks you out, you can always live with me!" Malachi said happily intertwining his fingers with mine and resting his head on my shoulder. I unlocked the door and all 5 of us walked in and ran to my room. My dad looked at me and mouthed, 'talk now!' I gulped and told the others I needed to use the bathroom. But instead walked down stairs ready to get punched at.

"Why was Malachi leaning on your shoulder? Why were you two holding hands?" He asked crossed arms.

"Well... See... Me and him are dating!" I said proudly. I braced for impact. "Please don't hurt me!" I mumbled. I was surprised when he patted my head.

"I might not be 100% on the gay thing, but don't think I'll love you any less if you are... You are still my son no matter what!" He stated. I smiled brightly before hugging him and running back up stairs.