Sorry!

Before we start this one-shot... I'm really sorry! I haven't updated in like ever! I'm so, so, so, so sorry! I just had school, I had to clean for a party since a family friend was moving away. Plus I had to catch up on YouTube, plus last night... I was able to hold 5, 10 day year old kittens! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND I GOT TO FEED THEM!!!!! SO THE CUTENESS KILLED ME!!!

 I was able to hold 5, 10 day year old kittens! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND I GOT TO FEED THEM!!!!! SO THE CUTENESS KILLED ME!!!

THEY WHERE AS BIG AS MY HAND!!!!

Now here!!! A little Zanvis!!!

~high school~
3rd Person
"I love you..." The one eyed emo told the white haired boy.
"I love you too... But I don't think we should have a public relationship, because we both know your brother would find out, than he would kill me and tell your dad that you're gay, probably my dad too..."
"Yeah... But this will be fun! We'll have to find ways to sneak kisses, nicknames! Think positively!" The emo said to Travis.
"Shall do, but I should get going..." Zane nodded and kissed Travis before they headed to their separate directions...
And they stayed all through college too, before Travis thought they should break it off, because he wanted to try and be with Katelyn...

Zane's POV
Umm... I mean... I've gotten over Travis, 100%... Who am I kidding! I still love the dork! And I can't stop thinking about him! I swear he's a illness and I caught it real bad!! Like if Travis where to get hurt badly or die... That means I get hurt badly or die... Simple... AND WORST OF ALL HE WON'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I've even thought about getting serious help! But the thing is, the only help I need is from Travis... shit... I'm so fucked up... I can't even sleep right without having nightmares, about him dying, leaving me again, telling me off... I don't know how much more I can take...

Travis's POV
There are times when I see Zane that I just want to rip his mask off and kiss him we can't feel our lips anymore... But I somehow was forced to leave Zane and take interest in Katelyn... Than get punched by Katelyn... And the only reason is, Nicole threatened to kill Zane. Nicole knew Katelyn had a crush on me and didn't want her hurt... But My dreams about Zane have gotten more and more frequent... I want him... No I need him! Yet I can't have him... Not until Katelyn gets a boyfriend/girlfriend... But there is one problem... I don't think I can go any further without him...

3rd Person
Zane eyes opened wide and he realized he was still on the couch and it was down pouring... And he hadn't even gotten 30 of sleep before waking up to a nightmare about Travis... he curled up into ball and cried... He really couldn't take it any more...

Travis somewhat had a similar problem... It started as him and Zane making love, to Zane turning into Katelyn and a big nightmare... He shot right up from bed... This is how it started becoming... He just wanted Zane... But couldn't because of Nicole's damn deal! If he didn't keep flirting with Katelyn... Nicole would somehow hurt Zane... But Travis wanted Zane... No he NEEDED Zane... He's almost a drug to him... So he jumped off the bed and got on some clothes... He was getting Zane...

Travis's POV
I threw on any clothes I had... It was around 12 at night? I just needed Zane! I ran out of my room, the guys were all in the living room watching a movie. "I'll be back later!" I yelled running out the door into the pouring rain... I kept my eyes down not being able to see anything but rain if I looked up. I wasn't even was halfway there when I heard Zane's adorable voice!
"Travis!" He yelled through the rain... He didn't have his mask on, his eyes were glassy with tears and his hair was out of his eye. He ran the rest of the ten feet jumping into my arms kissing me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I put my hands under his thighs holding up there and kissing back.
"I need you Travis!" Zane cried into my shoulder.
"Zane look at me." He slowly looked up.
"I need you too baby... So kiss me again and again and I'll get us back to my house..." I said. Putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me passionately, as I kissed back telling him 'i love you' every time we separated for the quick second for air. Finally they made it back to the guys house. Zane still in Travis's arms, them kissing. Zane slowly slid off Travis just for Travis to pin him to the wall with a little thud.
"Fuck... Travis... I... Love... You..." Zane said between kissed.
"Love... You... Too..." The light flickered on Dante, Laurence, and Garroth where blocking the hallway for me to get Zane down stairs to my room...
"Um... What are you guys doing?" Dante asked.
"Just fucking tell Nicole the deals off, and if she touches Zane I'll give her some serious shit!" I said grabbing Zane's hand and dragging into my room!
;)

Extra:
Nicole's POV
I got a text from Dante about Travis saying our deal was off... Oh... I forgot to tell him that later that day Katelyn and me started dating... Oh well! Just time to focus on Katelyn!

Plus the next One-Shot is going to be something I don't anyone has done! So I'm excited!