Another one!

Zane x Travis!

I should say this now... Most of these I'm going to do are going to be gay or lesbian one shots, or will have some in them, so yeah... But also there, as you can see, I a, doing a lot of Zane x Travis's! Well, the next part shall not be! Just a heads up...

Background:

Zane has two friends, Aphmau, and Travis... Aphmau was more a friend but started hanging out with Aaron more since they started dating. This night Travis slept over Zane's since they played video game all night.

Zane's POV

I walked down stairs fully dressed remembering Travis was here.

Travis's POV

Zane came down and smiled when he saw that I made breakfast, I'm the only one who knows his deepest secrets, that is because last night I came when Zane called crying saying he needed someone... He was having another one of his mental breakdowns... No one but me knows about these and why he has them... I sat down with a plate of food when my phone went off, I answered it.

"Hey! You didn't come home last night... You okay?" It was Dante.

"I'm fine, Zane asked me to stay because he wasn't feeling too well..." I replied.

"Okay! Well the guys are inviting the girls over for a sleepover. Saying they had something important to everyone? You're welcome to invite Zane... Maybe you will get lucky when I dare you to kiss him!"

"I... oh... Please don't... I want it to be natural and all me!"

"Fine! Bye!" He hung up.

"Want to come to my place for a sleepover? Garroth and Laurence have something they need to tell everyone!" He smiled and nodded running up stairs. He came down with a bag that had some clothes in it and he stuffed his sketchbook in it... He is amazing drawer! He draws pictures of all of use, in fact! They are my home and lock screen! But then he also draws things that make him have those mental breakdowns. It is some sort of therapy he takes... It's weird! But Zane looked so cute! He was wearing a sweatshirt that was grey and in black it said... Hope you have a horrible day! He had a black tank under it because it is too big for him and comes off his one shoulder. His body actually almost made him look like a girl from how his butt looks, his calves, his neckline... He sometimes acts feminine.

"I never knew how much you acted like a girl..." I said.

"Well... It's kinda a side effect from...." He trailed off, tears threatened to fall. I hugged him, pulled away, and rubbed his arms.

"Nothing is going to hurt you anymore... And if someone does... I'll kill them... depending if it was a joke or if they didn't know... but you get the idea..." I added, he nodded and smiled.

"Let's go!" He skipped off to my house, I followed him. When we arrived the guys (the only people there so far) gave him weird looks. "What?" Zane asked.

"You're happy!" Dante said.

"Oh... I see how it is! A guy can't be happy! I see, I'll just back to normal all powerful Zane..." He said blank faced.

"Ugh... Once I get him to sm- I take back everything, Zane is smiling again!" I said all happy...

"Stupid smile..." he mumbled, even when his mask covers it, you can tell that he is smiling.

"Well it makes you look cuter when you smile!" I whispered in his ear. He smiled even brighter.

"Whatever you are doing Travis keep doing it!" Garroth said. "I haven't seen Zane smile since Garte's funeral..." Garroth said using his fingers.