Hehhe... ZANE X TRAVIS!!!

Zane x Travis

Zane and Travis are both demons! For three months each year when they are forced into their demon forms every demon goes to Hell... Which is well... Very interesting! When Travis first met there it was like love at first site! Now those three months are hanging out with other demons, having a little fun in the bedroom, kiss, make-out, but most of all, Demons don't judge other demons at all!

Dante's POV

Travis is finally back! Usually he goes hibernating (what Travis and Zane call it) but this time he went somewhere... Oh well!

"Wait! Really! HALLE-FRICKIN-LUJAH!" Than there was a crash. We went to the stairway leading to Travis's room, there he was texting someone, with some smile. He flipped up and walked it off like nothing happened, he somehow found his way to the kitchen and got a bag of chips without looking up from his phone... I looked over his shoulder and he was texting someone who had the profile picture of a 💏 Who can that be! He opened the bag of chips and started going back to his room right as I got a text message. "Yes Dante I'm going to the sleepover Aphmau just invited us too!" He yelled up to me before I could say a word.

"I guess there's a sleepover we are going to?" Garroth said, I nodded. "Welp, I'll get ready!" He got up and went to his room, Laurence went to his and I went to mine. After we were ready we left to her house. Travis was smiling still texting someone. He stopped though when we got to the door. Katelyn answered the door. He gave no notice to her he just walked past saying hi.

"Really Travis no pervert comment?" I asked him.

"Shit! You know what... I'll do it later."

Travis's POV

Honestly... I just want cuddles from my little demon! I don't want to act to like Katelyn. We all sat down in a circle. I got another text, Alright! Bye~ 💜💙 P.s- I lov u more! I smiled, shaking my head. "Well that's a lie!"

"What's a lie?" Garroth asked. I looked up at him.

"Someone just texted me a lie!" I exclaimed pointing to my phone before, pocketing. Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan all came down wearing their Pj's when the doorbell rang. Zane came in with his shirt I gave him the first week. I hope you have a horrible day! And he was wearing black gym shorts... And his ass... Wow... Just look away Travis before you drool at his super... hotness.... And just... Now underneath... That's a whole different level!

After a little talking we sat in a circle and started playing truth or dare.

"Before we start! Has anyone realized Travis hasn't made one pervert move on Katelyn?" Aphmau asked. I just shrugged.

"Honestly... I don't even know why I came back from where I was at..." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Laurence looked at me.

"I honestly have no clue why I came back..." I mumbled again.

"Okkaayyyy.... Well Zane truth or dare?" Aphmau asked...

"Truth!"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Nope! I ain't no virgin!" He stated, emotionless, but I knew he was looking at me mentally...

"Who! I want to make a shipping shrine!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Hmm... Well... that is none of your business, so why don't you smooch with Reese and leave my love life to myself! Plus you don't need a shipping shrine because we are already dating..." Everyone's mouth dropped but mine...

"Now aphmoo! Truth or dare!"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you came into my house and-"

"Yes! I'm sorry I came to your house an hour early! You didn't open the door so I did and I heard you!"

"You are forgiven... for now..."

"Katelyn truth or dare!"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Travis!" Aphmau chirped.

3rd Person

Travis went white and Katelyn blushed and leaned closer to Travis.

"No! You can't make me! Get away from me you angel!" Travis screamed running to and locking himself in the bathroom. Zane face palmed.

"What just happened?" Katelyn asked a little disappointed.

"You just got rejected! Rejected! R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D! Rejected!" Zane sang. Everyone looked at him. "What! It's true! I'm stating cold hard facts!"

"How are we going to get Travis~Kun out?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I got that!" Zane chirped before getting. "Hey Travis come on out..."

"Nope!"

"If you don't I guess I'll just go and go ki-"

"I'm out!!!" Travis burst open the door before walking out. "I always fall for that!" He complained.

"Awe is my little warlock mad?" Zane cooed.

"Maybe..."

"Awe... It's okay little Travis... Nothing to be mad at other than maybe Katelyn because she is looking pissed!" Travis turned around, and Zane was right, Katelyn was looking pissed.

"Why did you run away!" She complained.

"Because... I don't like angels one bit! Angels in my way is calling you a dick head, a light in the darkness! Please! The darkness is my life... And calling you baby... Is just what I think of higher classed people who shall go to heaven where everything is boring... Honestly it sucks to be you going to heaven when you die because hell is lit as fuck!" Travis sighed in relief. "That felt so good to say!" He silently cheered.

"Ugh! Whatever! Dante truth or dare!"

"Truth... I'm scared what you will do if I choose dare..."

"Is. it. True. that. You like. Nicole? If not who?" Katelyn gritted her teeth. Dante just started to laugh hysterically.

"NO!! What would make you think that!"

"The way you two always hang out?" Katelyn stated. Dante shook his head.

"That's because we both have similar issues about stuff, we are a bounded sisterly brotherly relationship that can not be broken!"

"Okay then who do you like?" Laurence asked. Dante blushed slightly.

"Well! He is person who has a name who has a face who has dreamy eyes that you can get lost in and hair that falls perfectly and the way he doesn't- I'm just going to stop there!" We all frowned. "Zane truth or dare!"

"Dare!"

"Sit on someone's lap for the whole game!"

"Okay!" Zane crawled over to Aphmau, but went to Travis. Travis wrapped his arms around Zane's waist and put his chin on Zane's shoulder and Zane leaned on Travis.

"Woah... That was not expected and the way you two just... Wow..." Aphmau was staring in awe.

"What got a problem with that!" Travis was going into defense mode.

"Nope!" Everyone but Garroth said, he just nodded slowly...

"Good..." Travis's defense was on high mode. Zane sighed.

"Stop being so defensive than you come to my house tomorrow and we'll have a little fun~" Zane whispered in his ear. Travis blushed.

"Travis... Just... Blushed... Zane! You are some magic warlock!" Dante stated.

"I have my ways..." they played a little longer before they all decided to head to sleep.

Travis's POV

Everyone was asleep except me, I couldn't fall asleep. I sighed, until I saw Zane in front of me. I jumped back slightly. He laid down in my sleeping bag before moving his hands in a motion that told me to get next to him. I did as told. We cuddled in a comfortable position.

~Time skip to the morning~