La

Everyone was at Love~Love Paradise-
But this wasn't Zane's, Dante's, Travis's, or Aaron's first time coming to this Island, see back at there old high-school (not Pheonix Drop) they won a field trip here. So they already knew Guy, so this is when they first get there.
"ZANEY!!!!" Guy yelled running at the group as they got onto the dock. He jumped onto Zane.
"Hi Guy..." Zane mumbled.
"Geez, stop being left brain! Now I need right brain!" Guy said making a joke to one of Zane's old comedy acts.
"I know right! I swear he is purposely being it too!" Dante said. Guys eyes widened.
"Dante!" He said jumping to him. "Travy! Aaron!"He said than jumping to hug them.
"WAIT!!! ZANE!!! I need your help! The person who was going to perform at tonight's dinner bailed on us! Can you maybe perform your comedy act?" Guy asked Zane. Who thought for a minute.
"Why the fuck not? You still got the things?" Guy nodded.
"YAY!! Can we go like now? Make sure all the lights and stuff work!" Guy said dragging Zane off to where the dinner was going to be at.
"BTW!!! YOU ALL ARE INVITED TO THE DINNER PARTY!!!" Guy shouted before showing Zane to the place.
~Time Skip to the dinner~
"Okay! Now that everyone is here! I'd like to introduce Zane Ro'maeve with his show called "what."

(Watch video if you want, it's the actually show!)
~Now after the show~
"Okay since I don't have any more for that show and I still have 3 more hours to perform, till to make things up on the fly! So first I'm going to sing a few songs that some of you might recognize! I hope you enjoy!"

"So that song, is, umm... Very true! I mean people come on! I'm not gay! I just like my little pony and had a two boyfriends don't mean I'm gay! Now... Here is a song that I know 3 other people in this room, that ain't myself can relate to this next song!"

"YES BITCH KILL YOURSELF!!!" Dante yelled out in a joking manner.
"Funny thing is! I used to be part of this club... It only had four people. Me, and three others... It was a huge club!" Laughter filled the room. "So, I used to have depression, I even cut alittle too... So this club was called the club of misfits, one was anorexic, one was abused, and someone else had insomnia! So yeah we were all fucked up!" More laughter. "And you think me being depressed in all you think I would have tried to commit suicide... Nope! Those other three all took those spots up! I mean! Only one tried to do it the right way! The other too were obviously high and drunk... Damn stoners..." Some laughter.
"HEY!!! TRAVIS HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU!" Aaron laughed out loudly.
"BITCH!!!" Travis replied.
"Okay, okay! I was talking about both of your fucked up asses, now! I'm going to do some impressions of 3 people, new people not the same people, but these people changed my life in a way... I can't tell if it was good or not, I mean one did suck my dick so..." More laughter. "You know who you are!" Zane turned around sticking something to his shirt. He turned back around had a paper stuck to his shirt. 'I suck dick!' was read across the paper.
"Hey guys! I'm Aaron!" He said in a deeper voice. "I'm not straight or gay! I'm Dansexual! But I don't fuck dans... I fuck Dante's! And if you don't know who Dante is... He is the blue haired idiot in the middle!" Dante stands on his chair giving a small bow. "Wait, wait, wait... If I want my ship to come true... I have all of you to ship it! So raise your hand if you ship Zanvis?" Only four people raised their hand, Zane, Dante, and Aaron... And Travis?
"Wait Travybear you ship it too!" Zane said looking mind blowned.
"Yup!"
"Damn... Never-mind... that joke just sailed away..." There was silence... "Get what I did there? The ship... sailed away..." Than laughter came. "Shut it! You lost your chance!" The laughter continued.
"Okay! This is actually a good joke! What has two arms and two legs yet doesn't do anything with his life? Me!" The crowd erupted in laughter. "Who had to come up with 3 hours with of comedy acts and ain't getting paid? Me again... Fuck my life..." There was some chuckles.
~Timeskip to after the show~
Zane had his arm around Dante's shoulds.
"I told you guys it was a bad idea to give him shots!" Dante complained. Zaen giggled tripping on his feet making him and Dante fall over. Zane falling onto of Travis and Dante on Aaron. Zane just giggled and started playing with Travis's hair.
"Your hair is soooo soft!!!" Zane exclaimed, giggling again...
"Umm... thanks?" Travis said and Zane giggled again. "I think I should take him home..." Travis stated helping Zane up, before realizing it would be easier just to pick him up, and did so. While the others went to the bar to get a few drinks, and hopefully not get as drunk as Zane...
Travis though, was having a quiet difficult time once back to the house... well not that difficult, actually he was quite enjoying himself, turns out Zane wasn't drunk... nope, he was completely fine, so he and Travis were making out on the couch in the main room... love... disgusting....