Running away...

Okay... So Vylad never went on that world tour thing, and lives with Zane, not the girls...
Vylad's POV
Me and my secret boyfriend, Dante, were walking out of the restaurant, that was about a hour away from mystreet, no one was coming all the way out here... once we finished eating, we held hands and intertwined our fingers. Once we got in the car, he leaned across the central console and kissed me. I kissed back, I pulled the lever making the seat go all the way back, I scooted to the back seat. (It was dark out, and the restaurant just closed, no one was in the parking lot, plus, the windows were tinted. Dante raised an eyebrow before smirking. He drove to the back corner of the parking lot, just in case, and climbed to the back seat and made it go all the way back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my hands found their way to his hair, his hair always reminded me of Joey Graceffa's hairstyle, the way how it's shorter on the sides and longer on the top. He asked for entente, and I accepted happily. His tongue slowly explored my mouth, he carefully pushed me down and took off my shirt, and I re-turned the favor. He started kissing down my neck. Once he found my sweet spot, my back arched and I let a moan. He smirked and abused the spot and then kept going down till he got to my parts, that had gotten tighter in the last few minutes. He looked up, I nodded.  He teasingly pulled down my pants and boxers down, he licked the base and slowly went up to the tip. He flicked his tongue sends shivers up my spin and I moaned out. He than took my little friend whole...
"God damn it Dante!" I moaned out. "Your fucken mouth!" He started bobbing his head up and down. "Dante!" I screamed out as he lifted his head off my member and I came all over his face. He licked his lips and wiped his faces off with some tissues... I saw that he was hard, and crawled over to him. He noticed and smiled. "Another time Vylad... It's late, you're tired, plus I don't want to force you to do something you're not ready for..." I frowned but nodded. He pulled up my pants and boxer briefs... We cuddled a for a little bit, till I snuggled into Dante's chest, and fell asleep.
Dante's POV
Vylad fell asleep... I chuckled softly and laid him down in the back seat before crawling up front and drove to me and he guys house. I opened the back door of the car and got Vylad out... I shut the door gently and knocked on the door, Laurence opened it and looked surprised.
"He fell asleep in the car... So I thought I would bring him in..." I stated. He nodded and opened the door wider.
"Where is he going to sleep?" Travis asked once I finished telling him and Garroth what I told Laurence.
"He can I have my bed, I'll sleep either on the floor or the couch... Probably the floor since... I don't trust you guys..." I said truthfully, before they could say anything I had shut and locked my bedroom door. I took off Vylad's shirt and pants and put on one of my bigger shirts on him. He smiled in his sleep and cuddled the pillow. I smiled and layed on the floor with a pillow and blanket. I don't want to die from Garroth... I slowly found myself drift to the land of dreams...
~to the morning~
Dantes POV
I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes. I looked over at the bed. We're Vylad was shaking, tears falling down his beautiful face. I got up and rushed over to him. I cradled him in my arms.
"Shh... Baby... What's wrong?" I ask calmly.
"You d-died... I-it w-was m-my fault..." He whimpered.
"Shh... I'm alive now, right? It was just a bad dream..." He nodded slowly.
"I l-love y-you..." He whispered.
"I love you too, baby..." I replied, he smiled and pecked my lips. I wiped away the tears and tear stains. He smiled, I returned it.
He got up and walked into the door. Before realizing that it was closed, he opened it up and walked out. I chuckled and followed suit. We walked into the kitchen where all the others where. Than I looked at my phone. "Shit..." I whispered.
"Come on Vylad! We got to get you home before your other brother kills me!" I said getting my car keys.
"Umm... Dante?" I turned to face him, they were all cracking up. "You don't have pants on..." I was wearing plaid boxers.
"So! I'd rather not wear pants! It's part of my job anyway!" I covered my mouth.
"Job?" Garroth asked with a smirk.
"Ugh! Fine I'm a damn stripper okay! It pays really good money! And I'm saving up for something!" I explained really quickly, running into my room, grabbing Vylad's clothes from yesterday. Than grabbed his wrist getting onto my motorcycle and zoomed to Zane's. I dropped him off. Zane looked at me amused.
"What?" I asked him. "I know I'm in my boxers, now take your hot brother, and I have to go to work!" I left in a rush, going to work... Not even bothering about clothes... I am a stripper after all! I walked in and was greeted by the smell of alcohol... It will be worth it in the end!
~time skip~
I walked into the house, ready to get some sleep... But I was surprised to see Zane sitting on the couch.
"Umm... Hi?" Garroth, Laurence, and Travis all looked up.
"He won't say anything! He just came here with Vylad! Vylad went into your room, and Zane just sat here, and only has said that Vylad needs to talk to you!" Travis said a little upset.
"Hello Dante, good to see you again..." Zane said standing up. He winked at me. "I tried to talk to Vylad, and well... Nothing is happening... All I can tell you is he went to the park, and just got back an hour ago... Good luck..." He explained. I nodded and walked to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. Vylad looked up, tears stained his cheeks. I rushed to his side and he hugged me.
"Shh... baby, what's wrong?" I asked...
"G-gene... he al-most, t-took m-me a-away... H-his b-boss w-wants m-me, l-like in a r-romantic way..." He whispered and snuggled closer to me. I rubbed circles on his back. "M-more p-people a-are g-going to t-try and t-take m-me..." He whispered.
"Umm... Vylad there is something I want to tell you... You know how you always wanted to go around the world? Well, I work at the stripper club because it pays good money, so for the last 7 years, even before we have been dating, I've been saving up my money... I have enough for both of to run away, we can pay rent at Zane's house for the first few years, and go all over europe! And do whatever..." I told him. His eyes lit up. He has stopped crying by now, and I wiped away the tear stains.
"I like that idea... Run away, only Zane will know where we are! Just me and you... I'd love to do that... But should we tell the other's that we are together?" He asked.
"It's up to you babe..."
"I want to tell the others that we are dating... Maybe tomorrow at Aphmau's house..." I nodded.
"Sounds good to me Sugarpea..." He giggled. We kissed before walking into the living room. Even though with a mask on, I could tell Zane was smiling, Garroth looked relieved.
"Good! I knew you needed some hubba time, so come on let's go home! I want some sleep!" Zane complained. I chuckled and walked them to the door.
"Also Vylad explain everything to Zane!" I reminded him before they got in the car, he nodded and blew a kiss. I caught it and blew on right back. He giggled before getting in Zane's car. Oh I can't wait to run away with this boy...