Gay pride

Gay Pride!
??? POV
I walked into the store, my tattoo showing up my sleeve, I bought rainbow hair spray and face paint, also a speedo, glasses, and few other things!

Aphmaus POV
Me and the gang are going to go shopping! Zane sadly couldn't come, and Aaron said he would come because he needs to get some stuff for a parade? Anyway! We were walking down the streets when we were stopped by a crowd a homophobes watching the gay pride parade.
"Shoot! I got the days wrong!" Aaron complained. What? Than he got a text. "I swear Zane is the best!" Than he ran off to a nearby parking lot, I to Zane's car, then came out looking like a freak and ran into the parade and met up with someone!

Zane's POV
I knew Aaron would forget so when I bought my things and I bought Aaron some too! I texted him that it was in my car. He came in wearing something similar to me, but he didn't have the tattoo like I did... we decided to walk over to our friends and give them a taste of gayness! They were now away from the homophobes so I got on Aaron's shoulders and he walked over to them. "Hi guys!" I said happily.
"Zane?" Garroth asked, with a gasp.
"Hell yeah!" I said fistbumping the air.
"You're..." Dante trailed off.
"I'm gay and proud!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Than I got off Aaron's shoulders, kissed his cheek and ran back to the parade, these are my people! I saw Gene and Zenix grinding on each other somewhat. I laughed and walked over. But then arms wrapped around my waist and lifted my up on there shoulders. It was Aaron! His hair was messily rainbowed! Me and Aaron did plenty other things in the parade! We sang, danced, tweaked, did some pretty weird stuff, but who cares. We saw our friends again and I walked over and started rubbing on Laurence and Travis a bit, they were bright red, I kissed their cheeks, and butterfly kissed Dante's neck to his cheek, before running back the parade winking at them, and giving them the call me sign, they look mortified, Aaron came over and we started dancing together. Gene and Zenix next to us. Next to them was Ivy and Sasha, who aren't dating, Sasha has a girlfriend that couldn't make it and...
"Zane!" Katelyn came running over in her rainbow weird stuff... Katelyn and Ivy are dating! "Why didn't you tell me it was today! I would have come earlier instead of ditching them to go buy some stuff!" She complained, but continued to dance close to Ivy. I giggled.
"I did... But Aphmau took your phone remember?" She made an 'oh.' All seven of us partied till it was over, I just left the car... Because it wasn't mine... It was Garroth's! And we all walked back to my house in our pride clothes. We walked past the guys and girls house. Aphmau gasped when she saw Katelyn wearing what she was. Travis whistled.
"I know she is hot! But please stop flirting, checking out, and slapping my girlfriends butt and everything else, or I'll do some serious messed up stuff to you!" Ivy threatened. Katelyn kissed Ivy lightly on the lips.
"Thanks babe! Show that dork who's boss! Don't mess with these lesbian and gay bitches!" Katelyn cheered. A little skip in her step. I backwards walked and danced a little before sticking my tongue out at them and turned back to my real friends.
"Oh and Dante! You're going to have a brother-in-law soon! Just heads up for next time I come with a wedding ring!" Gene yelled back to his brother. "Hope you make it to our big fat gay wedding!" Gene continued. Yup! Gene and Zenix are engaged!
"Hurry up guys! I want to watch some movies!" I complained getting in Aaron's arms, because I'm too lazy to walk.
"Really?" Aaron raised an eyebrow.
"I'm too lazy to walk!" I said. Garroth growled. "Stop growling at Aaron! He is my pillow/cuddle buddy since we are lonely! Now onwards mates!" We all walked into my house, got comfy with our cuddlers and watched movies and ate popcorn...
~next morning~
I woke up in Aaron's arms and snuggled closer to his chest. What? I might have the slightest crush on his hot body! There were several groans meaning the others where up, my que to get up and make breakfast... Eggs, bacon, doorbell... Ugh! Zenix was the amazing soul that got up and answered the door, the gang was there. "Can't you see we are trying to get some sleep?" He complained. Gene groaned again.
"Babe? Come back here and cuddle!" Gene said groggily and still tired. Zenix left the door open and basically fell back onto the floor and crawled back to his fiancé. They came into the kitchen, where I was making breakfast.
"What do you want?" I had put on boxers last night, so I was in those instead of speedos.
"So let's get this straight..."
"I'm gay... Gene and Zenix are engaged, Ivy and Katelyn are dating, Sasha and Jess are dating, Aaron is also gay!" I told them, setting the first few plates up. And started the second batch. "And no me and Aaron aren't dating... We're just really close friends..."
"Hey Zane?" I looked in the doorway of the kitchen, Aaron was in a pair of his boxers he left here last time.
"Yes?" I said sweetly. "We're the Advil?" He asked. I passed it to him. He took a couple and put it back on the shelf. Than he came and took over the cooking will I started giving these out. After I came back for the other 3 plates on bed in breakfast trays, Aaron finished cooking and we sat back on the couch together.
"Why do you look like shit?" Travis asked.
"We just did the pride parade... For basically a whole day... It's hard working and tiring... Our muscles are sore, throats are sore, headaches and the taste of delicious penis lollipops (they actually do make these) in our mouths!" I said calmly taking a sip of my tea. "Anything else you want to tell us?" I asked them.
"Why didn't you tell you were gay?" Vylad asked.
"Umm... I thought the tattoo I got would kinda explain that...." I showed my arm, it was a rainbow flag with the gay symbol and then at the bottom it says pride.
"Oh... Well... Um... I guess we will leave you lovebirds alone!" Garroth said and started pushing everyone out.

Garroth's POV
Oh I'm so happy my brother finally has some friends! And he sticks up for his beliefs! I was smiling and had a skip to my step.
"I still can't believe they are a disgrace to Irene..." Laurence said, Aphmau nodded in agreement. I stopped and slapped him across the face, but then kept walking. I could feel Laurence glaring at the back of my head. NO ONE! AND I MEAN NO ONE! CALLS MY BABY BROTHER A DISGRACE!!! I heard someone walk up to me, it was Vylad.
"I'm surprised you didn't start yelling at him!" He exclaimed.
"That's why I kept walking! No one calls my brother a disgrace! Irene loves all her children! And I'm just surprised Laurence said, so I slapped right across his bitch ass face!" I mumble crossing my arms over my chest. "And Aphmau nodded in agreement!"
"Honestly, I was going to slap him, but you already did, and you are like three times stronger than me..." He stated.
"But you're forgetting, we live under the same roof, and I usually pay his rent!" I said. "Wonder what's going to happen when I stop paying for him!" I said aggravated.
"Well I have to say I'm jealous of Zane's tattoo... All I got is this..." He pulled up his shirt and there was a rainbow colors on top was a DNA strand.
"And this is all I have..." I pulled down my shirt to show a rainbow heart that says 'love is love' in it.
"We're the gay brothers!" Vylad exclaimed.
"Yup! We are gay and proud!" I stated. We laughed and continued to walk. Dante, Kawaii~Chan, and Travis ran up to us.
"Laurence, is going to kill you!" Dante said.
"Why because he called a gay guys, gay brother a disgrace!" I stated.
"You're gay?" Travis asked.
"Mmhmm! Yup we are!" Vylad answered.
"Hmm... Great!" Dante said out loud by accident.
"Why is that great?"
"No reason!" He squeaked...
~next Gay Pride Parade~
3rd Person
Basically the whole gang is there, but Aphmau and Laurence, who moved back into the city saying it was to gay at My Street! But they were all dressed up, had rainbow hair and face paint... They were gay and proud! Nothing could defeat this bad! Vylante happened, Zaaron happened, Gavis (Garroth x Travis!), Nicole~Chan... One happy gay family!