Whose This? {33}

I was not used to waking up this early. The sun wasn't even up yet. I heard a groan from Maria since my alarm woke her up to. With a quick apology I went into the bathroom to take a shower, shave my legs and brush my teeth.

Looking through my closet I found my new black shorts and a white tank top. I then paired it with my oversized striped shirt that I left unbuttoned.  I added a necklace and slipped on my rings and watch.

I tied up all my hair into a high bun and sprayed some of my perfume on myself. I brushed through my eyelashes with some mascara since I looked dead from the lack of sleep and rummaged my drawers for my lip balm.

I unplugged my phone from the outlet to see that it was 5:50am. I took out my black shoulder bag that I bought when I was at the mall with Jason, and Maria. I slipped my phone and money inside since I had a feeling I would be spending a lot of money today.  I also added my lip balm and mascara.

I went into my closet and found my flat sandals that I bought from Forever 21 and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat while I waited for Mr McKinley.

While I was was in the kitchen he called my phone so I couldn't have something to eat today. I said goodbye to Maria before I locked the door and went towards his car. 

I soon recognized it as a White Rolls Royce Ghost since it was my dream car. My uncle had the black one and I always dreamed of the day when I would buy my own. My uncle of course offered to buy me one when he discovered my obsession but I refused to take such an extravagant gift from him.

"Nice car" I said as soon as I hoped inside. The seats were the most luxurious leather I have ever felt. I drifted my hands across the seats as Mr McKinley turned on the car. The screen in between our seat turned on and it had the words ROLLS ROYCE and I felt my excitement build.

"You a fan of the Ghost?" he questioned

"Yes the biggest fan" I answered a little too excited, "It's perfect." I said as I touched all the seats of the car.

Giving me a slight smile Mr McKinley opened all the windows of the car and he speed down the highway. I giggled in excitement as the car purred all the way down the highway and the wind blew all around us.

Soon the car slowed down since we hit the main streets.

"Let me give you a little background on my family. My oldest sister Melissa is an event planner so she will be the big boss for today. My older brother Mike is a football player and he's very annoying. Then it's me and then my younger sister Gabriella who is in med school right now. My parents will most likely be asleep since they are still adjusting to the time zones"

"Alright okay I got it" I said as I tried to absorb all the information about his family so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

We pulled up to his house and my mouth dropped open at the amount of expensive cars in the driveway. I counted three cars in the driveway. There was a black jeep, a black range rover and another car in the driveway way that I couldn't identify what it was. 

Mr McKinley parked next to the Range Rover and he closed the windows as we both got out. Upon closer inspection I saw the unidentifiable car had horse in the middle of a jump as its symbol. I couldn't pinpoint what the car was called but I knew it was expensive.

I felt incredibly short today since I had sandals on. And I looked to my right to see Mr McKinley in a black shirt and jeans with black Nike's on his feet.

After opening the door Mr McKinley was tackled into a hug by a brunette in floral shorts. She wrapped her flip flop covered feet around Mr McKinley and I assumed this was Gabriella. Mr McKinley then shoved Gabriella of him since she stuck her tongue in his ear.