Say Yes To The Dress {58}

"Hey" I said as Jason got into the car. He had ripped jeans and a white shirt with white sneakers.

"Sup" he responded coolly.

We drove towards the mall and I kept yelling at Jason since he would change the radio stations.

"I don't want to listen to this slow crap. I need some rap"

"You can play all the rap you want in your car. This is mine and the slow crap stays on" I stated firmly

"Fine but when we drive home we listen to my choice"

I agreed to it as Jason changed the topic, "Anyways what's been going on with you and Ian?"

I took a left turn and answered with, "No progress so far. I feel like it's the same cycle over and over again. He tell me he likes me, I believe him, we have an intense make out session, then the next day he does something with his girlfriend. I just feel confused"

"Dee if he's treating you like this then you need to move on from him. He clearly doesn't deserve you. If you ask me, I'm on team Finn."

A smile formed on my face at the thought of Finn, "Did I tell you that I slept over at his place?"

Jason eyebrow lifted and a smile came on his face, "No you didn't. Now tell me" he gushed.

"Well..." I started with a big smile on my face, "He invited me for dinner. And after talking and eating we started to watch a movie. Then I woke up in his bed." Jason squealed and I quickly corrected, "We slept together. Only sleep. Nothing else. Get your mind out of the gutter"

"Have you kissed yet?"

"Yes" I blushed

"How was it?" he fired out, "Better than Ians?"

I could feel myself getting flustered at the question. I couldn't help the hesitation that I felt.

"Be honest" he added

I released a big sigh and said, "I don't know. I feel different things with both of them. When I'm with Finn. I feel good. I used to feel some discomfort towards him but the more time I spend with him the better I feel for him. When I'm with Ian I feel the complete opposite. He's fierce. He's demanding. He's dominant. In some odd way it's attractive to me" I revealed

"But...who's the better kisser."

With a large smirk on my face I stated, "A lady never kisses and tells"

He laughed at my response as I parked my car. After locking my door I interlocked my arm with Jason's as we walked inside the first store.

After walking through rack after rack we couldn't find any dress that was gala worthy. All their dresses were too short and casual. I wanted a long formal evening gown while still remaining sexy.

We walked to the next store and this store had dresses closer to what i wanted. I tried on a classic ivory long dress. It was tight around my curves yet it still flowed around my legs.

"This could be my dress" I said excitedly

"That's cute. But it's not giving me the wow factor"

"What more do you want" I teased.

"Something hot. Something beautiful. Something sexy yet oh so classy"

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic pronunciation of the words and walked into the dressing room to change. As into was taking of the dress I noticed that it was almost 6 thousand dollars.

I quickly placed it on the hanger. Jason was right this is not the dress for me. We walked into the next store which happened to be a men's store.

"So do you know what kind of suit you're wearing?"