Let's Talk {74}

I woke up from the bed with and stared at the ceiling. Last night was overwhelmingly emotional. The slight soreness in my legs reminded me of my previous night with Ian. The soreness wasn't as bad as yesterday but it still hurt. I made my way towards the bathroom and walked past Ian who was leaning over the bathroom sink, brushing his teeth.

"How come you are always awake before I am?" I stood next to him and brushed mine.

"Your snoring woke me up" I stopped brushing and looked at him. He wasn't joking around.

"I don't snore!" How dare he accuse me of that

"Baby yes you do. What's wrong with snoring?"

"It's...that's unflattering. And I don't snore. You must have misheard me" Could this be anymore embarrassing?

"I think it's sexy. It's like my personal alarm"

I sighed and avoided eye contact with him. This was so humiliating. I would have to call Jason and ask if I really did snore. His lips traveled to my ear as he whispered, "You go get ready and I will run a bath for you"

"Really? Thank you."

"Anytime"

I winced as my eager movements to leave the bathroom cause some soreness. A bath sounded wonderful. I heard him call my name from the bathroom and I walked into it. I accepted the hand he gave me and carefully sat in the tub. The tub was moderately sized and I sat in between his legs.

We soaked in the bubble bath in a relaxing silence till I felt his arms go onto my shoulder blades. He trailed it up to my neck and I turned my neck to the side so he could massage it better. His massage led downwards and he pressed at the sore spots of my back as I sighed in bliss. This felt amazing.

I leaned up a little in the tub so he could rub my lower back. He turned my body around completely so that I was facing him. I moved in closer till I was fully resting on his lap with foam all around us. I moved the bubbles from his face and leaned down to gently kiss him.

My innocent peck soon turned into a hot makeout session as his hand drifted to my southern regions. His mouth worked against mine as he slipped a finger inside me. I flinched slightly and thankfully he didn't notice since he would ask a million questions about if I was okay.

I held onto his back for support and leaned my head back as his mouth went to my neck. He sucked hard against the skin, leaving a mark. His trailed his mouth up to my jaw and whispered into my ear, "Can I take you now?" he fingers moved faster as he said again, "Let me make you mine again"

And that I did. After we regained our breath from our orgasms he got up from behind me and threw his condom into the trash. I took the hand he held out to me and I felt my weak limbs just fall against him.

He drained the bath and started a shower all the while I clinged to his body since my legs were to weak to stand on their own. He had one arm wrapped around my waist while his other hand started the shower. I jumped when I felt the cold drops of water hit my skin. He grabbed me so that we stood directly under the shower head.

He grabbed the tie out of my hair and released my frizzy hair onto my shoulders. My hair wasn't frizzy for long since the cold water made it revert to its naturally curly state.

He leaned down and claimed my lips and I ran my hands through his hair as he rubbed up and down my sides. After more makeout sessions and some more scrubbing we were both clean. I wrapped the towel around myself and followed him into the bedroom. We both got dressed and entered the living room. I enjoyed being wrapped in Ian's arms and chilling a lot more than I should.