Blueballs {56}

I woke up in the early morning and I pulled out my phone to see that my alarm would ring in the next hour. Taking this time to my advantage I went into the bathroom to wash my matted, tangly, partially straight and curly hair.

After washing my hair and my body I went towards my closet to pick out what I would wear for today. I picked out my dark blue formal dress and my heeled sandals. Since my shoes showed my toenails I painted them over with some nail polish.

After I got dressed, I put on some lipstick and made some breakfast. While I was eating I noticed that my hair got longer. Ever since I started using quality products my hair has been growing so much faster.

I needed to get a haircut. I fluffed out my hair and got in my car. I picked up some gas and drove towards McKinley Enterprises.

I got his usual coffee and placed it on his desk.

"Have you ordered the tickets?" he said as he looked onto his paper.

"Yes" I said back

"When?"

"Wednesday at 7am. Should I book a hotel?"

"There's no need for a hotel because we will be staying at Mr Farera villa. And make sure as soon as we land, that there's a car for me to drive."

"All of us? Including me?" I hoped he would say no but of course my wish wasn't answered since he nodded his head.

I scribbled what he wanted into my notebook and nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

"How long is the flight?"

"Approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes. We have to be at the airport by 5:30 am sir since we have to get our bags checked in"

"Alright. Portia is coming at 9:30 to take you shopping. We will be there for at least two weeks so you need enough clothes for that and maybe even longer."

I nodded my head and went into my office to wait for Portia to come. After receiving the text from Portia to meet her in the parking lot I got on the elevator.

She was in a black car and I hopped into the passenger seat.

"Don't you look pretty" she said as she gave me an up and down look. My fashion had improved drastically from the first time she met me. I traded my long skirts for dresses.

"Thanks you look pretty too" I said since she looked pretty in her light blue maxi dress.

"Are you excited to go to Mexico? I went there last year and it was beautiful"

Not wanting to trouble her with my problems I said, "Yeah. I have never been"

"Ian told me that you're going to be gone for about two weeks. So I was thinking maybe some bikinis, shorts, and some business attire too"

"Bikinis?" I asked incredulously

"Yes you have the perfect body for it. Flat stomach, big butt and big boobs. I envy your body"

I blushed and looked down from her. We soon reached the mall and walked into the first store. There was a collection of bikinis all over the place. I didn't even know why I wanted a bikini when I couldn't swim.

I decided not to tell Portia since it was very embarrassing. I was 24 and I couldn't swim.

We walked towards the swimsuits. I saw Portia throw a collection of swimsuits into the cart. I didn't protest against some options she picked out since I wanted to break out of my comfort zone and channel my inner sexiness.