Secrets and Lies {69}

I woke up to something pressing against my butt. It had been there for a while and I tried to move around to make it go away but it would only get bigger.

My mind put two and two together to realize that it was a boner. Ian had a boner again and it was affecting my sleep. I grumbled out, "Ian" but he didn't respond. I said his name again but got no response.

Taking my foot I lightly kicked his legs and he groaned but moved closer to me and wrapped his arms tighter around me. His boner pushed towards my butt and he sighed at the contact.

I pulled the dress down since it had risen up and it was resting halfway along my butt. This position was very compromising since Ian was only in underwear while I had half my butt visible.

After my dress was pulled down I tried to go back to sleep only to realize that I was to awake to fall asleep again. I turned my body around in his arms so that I was facing him.

He looked so peaceful and calm. I traced my hands across his chest. I actually had time to admire his face. I could see every little detail on his face. I saw a slight scar on the corner of his nose. The scar wouldn't have been noticeable if I wasn't this close to him.

My hand traced down the small scar as my fingers traveled up to his eyebrows. He had amazingly thick eyebrows. My fingers ran through his hair and I smiled at the floppy mess. Using my other hand I trailed the outline of his lips. I ran my fingers up and down his thick lips and my fingers froze as I felt his lips move into a smile.

His eyes opened up and they stared at me. His smile showed his dimple and I found myself smiling back at him.

"Good morning" he said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. His voice had me internally groaning. It was deep and raspy.

He looked so hot. His morming voicve combined with hiw eexy he looked when he just woke up. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him back and laid on top of him while slipping my tongue into his mouth. His hands ran up and down my legs and they rested on my butt.

He fondled my butt as he bit my lips while releasing a growl. His growl turned me on and I found myself grinding on his increasing boner. His fingers played with the sides of my thong and I moaned in appreciation as his lips traveled to the same spot on my neck that was my weakness.

My dress was now lifted up to my stomach as my legs rested around his waist. His boner was poking at my entrance and he moaned when I rocked my hips back and forth on his hips.

"If you keep moving your hips like that we are never leaving this bed" he growled into my neck while his hands rested on my butt.

"Who said I wanted to leave?" I questioned as I moved even faster against him

He slowed down my hip movement and flipped us over on the bed. He whispered into my ear, "Stop teasing me like that"

I giggled at him since I loved teasing him. With a kiss against his neck I rolled of him and walked towards the bathroom. After washing my face I saw Ian walk in. He started to brush his teeth and I followed.

His other arm snuck around my waist as he pulled me in closer towards him. His hands ran up any available skin they could find and as soon as we were both done brushing he placed me on the sink and attacked my lips.

"I just can't get enough of you" he mumbled against my lips, "Everything about you. Your smell," he breathed in my hair, "your body," he said gripping my ass in his hands, "And that mouth that will fire back at me with anything that I say" he said kissing me again.

I giggled at him as he picked me up from the sink and ran with me into the bedroom. He threw me into the bed and I laughed as I bounced on it. I kept my hands on the dress since I didn't want Ian to catch a glimpse...yet.