Boner From My Boss {44}

I hesitated for a second then I nodded and brought his head closer to mine.

His tongue traced down my ear and he gently took my earlobe in his mouth and sucked it. I felt a moan escape my lips and the noise must have triggered something in him since he pushed himself closer to me. I could feel something hard poking the bottom of my butt and I gasped when I realized that he had a boner.

I just gave my boss who has a girlfriend a boner. Those thoughts were soon out of my head as he grinded his boner on me.

"Ian" My voice came out in a breathy moan as we grinded together.

"Fuck...yes....just like that" he moaned out aloud as I rotated my hips against his boner. I could feel it growing under me and the friction of his jeans and his moans contributed to the wetness in my panties

He panted against my neck and I leaned my neck back while slipping my hands over his chest. He had too much clothes on so I eased the blazer of his shoulder and onto the ground.

My hand soon went through the opening of his shirt and they connected with his hot chest. He let out a soft growl as I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his shirt and I freely roamed my hands over his chest.

Heat filled me to my core as his soft lips worked against mine in sync. His tongue dominated my mouth and I loved the way our lips collided. I trailed my hands over the band of his boxers and he let out a deep moan that sent my mind into a frenzy.

With some courage, I palmed his dick through his jeans and he let out a shaky breath. I loved the way he reacted when I touched him. I started to slip my fingers into his boxers when his hand shot out to stop me.

"If we don't stop now I don't think I will be able to control myself" Ian hoarse voice said. His eyes were filled with lust and I pulled my hands back since he was right.

I dropped my feet on the floor and Ian walked over to the bed. The only sound that could be heard was my panting. A part of me wanted to walk over to him and finish what we started. But the other part of me reminded me that he's my boss and he's not single.

He ran his hand through his hair as I tried to fix mine. My lips felt plump and I shifted around uncomfortable with the wetness that were on my panties. I had to get out of here.

"I'm going to..umm..go" I said as I stumbled out the door. My voice was hoarse and deep and I cleared my throat hoping to fix it.

Thankfully the door right across from me opened up to be bathroom. What have I done? I needed to stop kissing Ian. It feels good but it's wrong.

Through the mirror, I saw that my cheeks were flushed and my lips were plump and pink. Never have I kissed someone and felt this good after. He made me feel good in all the right places.

I shook my head around to try and clear my thoughts. After washing my hands, I walked back to the living room.

Ian already sat in his seat and his eyes looked up when I walked into the room. It was too late to get food since everyone was sitting down already.

I walked to the only empty seat available that was next to Ian. Why did Melissa take my seat?

You can do this Delilah. You can do this. I pulled my chair out and sat down ignoring his face.

I tried to not make eye contact with other people as they ate but I couldn't help myself. Everyone seemed to have a plate filled with pasta and my mouth watered at the smell.

I should have ate some breakfast this morning. The hunger wouldn't have bothered me weeks ago but now that I was used to eating it affected me.

Ian had a plate full of the pasta and a roll on top. His food was untouched and I wondered why he wasn't eating. Before I could look away he slid his plate over to me.