Just Keep Swimming {70}

His erected dick popped out and I went back to the top for air. His hands quickly went around his length and he stared at me as I laughed.

I didn't even notice how horny he was due to the lower half of his body being hidden by the water. I laughed very hard as he pulled up his boxers.

He swam towards me and sarcastically said, "Ha ha very funny"

I swam away from him and then it turned into a chase. I swam as fast as my inexperienced legs could go but he had an advantage over me since he was a better swimmer.

He soon caught up to me and he pulled my waist towards his. We collided and my mouth went towards his as we had another makeout. I gripped his wet hair while his hands ran up and down my back.

I didn't notice till it was to late when Ian managed to untie both knots of my bikini top. He pulled it away from me and dunked into the water before I could do anything.

My hand went around my chest and I gasped in shock. He came back out of the water and laughed while holding my bikini top in his hand.

He swam towards me and wrapped his arms around me, "Let me put it on"

He went to the back of me and placed his head in between my neck. I dropped my arms giving him a full view to my breast. He took a deep breath and snuggled even closer to me. I could feel his big member poking at my behind.

He placed the top over my breasts and my nipples got hard as he fondled my breasts before tying them from the back. He tied the second tie at my neck and turned me around.

We made out some more in the water until I forced us to go back inside since the beach was slowly getting crowded. I ran up the stairs while Ian was behind me and I felt him grab my butt more than once. I made it to the bathroom first and locked the door. 

I washed off all the salty sand and after my shower I realized that I had no clothes to change into. I grabbed the white robe and wrapped it around myself.

I went back into the bedroom and Ian wasn't there. I took this time to my advantage  as I got dressed in a off shoulder top with shorts. I wore some of my Victoria Secret undergarments under it.

I went out towards the living room and saw Ian making a call on the phone. I gave him a smile and walked towards him. Even though he still had beach sand on him I got on my tippy toes and kissed his jaw.

I tried to pull away and give him his privacy but his arm latched around me and I  heard a little bit of his conversation.

"No tell Pottman not to finalize the remodel plan without me" "I don't know. A couple of days" "Fire Edward from security. I emailed him two hours ago for a system report he hasn't responded yet. Fire him and replace him with someone better"

I tuned out the rest of his conversation as I played with his chest hairs that dotted the very top of his chest.

He soon hung up the phone and  I asked, "Do you need help? You're still my boss"

"No I'm good." Before he could envelope me in a hug I pulled away  and shoved him towards the bathroom.

While he took his shower I sat down on the bed and reached out to my friends. While I responded to the messages I got from Jason, Ian  walked out of the bathroom with only a towel tied at his waist.

His dark brown hair was wet and he walked towards the bed and shook his wet hair in my face. I squirmed around on the bed and he placed his fingers on my side and started to tickled me.

"Ian! Please! Stop!" I screamed. I was laughing so hard that tears were falling down my face.

He eventually let go of me and walked towards his closet. After recovering from laughing I looked up and saw Ian in front of his closet. He dropped his towel down and I laughed at his bum.