Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}

This was the first time all week that I was able to sleep in. This time it was me grumbling something incoherent to Maria as she went to work. Finally at noon I got up and brushed my teeth.

I sat on my bed in pajamas and I turned on my laptop to catch up on my latest addiction, Grey's Anatomy. Once the clock striked 2pm I took a shower and washed my hair. I decided to add some hair gel and cream then just left my curls to be.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and I replied to some emails that I got from companies. My laptop dinged with an email from Mr McKinley.

Friday May 18
1:29pm
Do you want Portia to give you choices for what to wear?
Ian McKinley
MCKINLEY ENTERPRISES CEO

Friday May 18
1:33pm
No. One outfit is good.
Delilah Suren

Friday May 18
1:40pm
Clothes should be here by 3:30.
Ian McKinley
MCKINLEY ENTERPRISES CEO

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Kayla.

"Hey" I said onto the phone

"Hi. Maria told me you let her move in?"

"Yeah she needed a place to stay and I had room"

"You're such a sweetheart Dee"

We chatted for over an hour about everything since our schedules didn't allow us to meet anymore.

I hung up the phone and went to the ringing door. Edmund had another big box and this time he just placed it on my couch without making me hold it. I said my thanks and opened it up.

It was a strapless light pink flowered romper with pink buckle heels and a rose-colored fringe clutch. The outfit was beautiful. I placed everything on my bed and stacked the box under my bed.

I watched some more episodes of Grey's Anatomy and I was glad to have finished the first season. I started to get dressed at 5pm. I slipped on the silk romper and I added my gold watch and rings to my hands. I fluffed out my hair and loved how bouncy and curly my hair looked.

I used some of my Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick and brushed my eyelashes with some of my mascara. I added my makeup to my clutch and also added some money.

My phone rang and I picked it up, "I'm here"

"Oka-" the line went dead before I could even respond. I shoved my phone back in my bag and slipped on my pink buckle heels.

After spraying myself with perfume, I locked my door and walked towards his car. He was in another expensive looking grey car.

After placing my seat belt on Mr McKinley started the car.

I suddenly realized that I was going to a birthday dinner and I didn't have a present. "We need to stop I didn't buy a gift"

He ignored me and kept driving.

"Mr McKinley we need to stop. We can't go to your mom birthday dinner without a gift"

"Calm down. I bought a her a Hermes bag. I can just say it's from the both of us" I sighed in relief and sank back into my seat. Those Hermes bag were priced at over $100,000 but I decided not to comment since it was for his mom.

"You need to start calling me Ian" he said

"Sorry, I keep forgetting" he rolled his eyes and kept his eyes on the road. Ian was always rude but today he was acting especially rude.

"What's your problem"

"I don't have a problem"

"Yes you do. Yesterday you bombarded me with tedious tasks and you have been acting childish."